Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum (18115 Views)

Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: WAFCON 2022 (1 - 0) On 14th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Rikze:

Good morning...

Enjoy (your usual) this weekend's freebies

See you in the next episode

Next episode gonna be more fire, I hope you can take the heat. I don’t go easy on niggas who cap.

I said what I said
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Next episode gonna be more fire, I hope you can take the heat. I don’t go easy on niggas who cap.

I said what I said

Fvckoff!!!

For your mind @ bolded... You think say I rate you? How you wish
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Rikze:

Fvckoff!!!

For your mind @ bolded... You think say I rate you? How you wish

Yo son! Did I hit a nerve? I don’t give a fvck about your thoughts. You are my boy and ama keep sonning you. I see you a did a bigger sub. Easy before you exhaust it all.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Yo son! Did I hit a nerve? I don’t give a fvck about your thoughts. You are my boy and ama keep sonning you. I see you a did a bigger sub. Easy before you exhaust it all.

Look at this trousers sagging yahoo boy who goes about looking for teenagers to impregnate.

When I completed secondary education you were not yet born, at best you were a toddler. Some of us here are old enough to be your father.

So take a deep breath.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Rikze:

Look at this trousers sagging yahoo boy who goes about looking for teenagers to impregnate.

When I completed secondary education you were not yet born, at best you were a toddler. Some of us here are old enough to be your father.

So take a deep breath.

Well nah faceless forum nah why you fit dey capito careless grin

Obembe rugged o!

Nigga you started capping again.

Damn! You stubborn son!

But I’m still here serving you hell’s. You my boy bitch

I said what I said
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Well nah faceless forum nah why you fit dey capito careless grin

Obembe rugged o!

Nigga you started capping again.

Damn! You stubborn son!

But I’m still here serving you hell’s. You my boy bitch

I said what I said

No wonder, you are a cultist.

Therefore I can't expect anything reasonable from you.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Idiko1: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Saint99:
The players are good individually, they just need proper coordination. That No. 9, Onumonu is a delight to watch with her dribbling skills. The back four are solid. I wish the Coach will feature that Gift Monday more, she has good speed and is talented as well

Gift Monday and Vivan Ikechukwu should not have been on this team. Both players are very awkward on the ball. There is one girl called Chinwendu Ihezuo should have been on this team instead.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Rikze:

No wonder, you are a cultist.

Therefore I can't expect anything reasonable from you.

Nah rugged I rugged I no kill person.

And it don’t mean I can’t make wave.

I’m way smarter than you if you think a cultist can’t be reasonable.

You’re a pussy son
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Nah rugged I rugged I no kill person.

And it don’t mean I can’t make wave.

I’m way smarter than you if you think a cultist can’t be reasonable.

You’re a pussy son

Look at this insecure bascarat... If you like don't renounce that stupid low-life gang of never-do-wells you joined. You be killed like an ownerless chicken. Unless you retrace for good...

That's my candid advice for you. Advice no be curse
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Rikze:

Look at this insecure bascarat... If you like don't renounce that stupid low-life gang of never-do-wells you joined. You be killed like an ownerless chicken. Unless you retrace for good...

That's my candid advice for you. Advice no be curse

Now you trippin nigga.

You clearly don’t know shit.

Ain’t nobody touching me grin

Instead of advicing me, how about you try to fix up your life? Uhn

Instead of capping on a faceless forum

I’m just saying
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Now you trippin nigga.

You clearly don’t know shit.

Ain’t nobody touching me grin

Instead of advicing me, how about you try to fix up your life? will die a cultist.

Instead of capping on a faceless forum

I’m just saying

Mumu... I'll not dignify you with another reply.

Seems you enjoy the undeserved attention I give you. This is my last reply to your mentions.

Wish you a better life.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Rikze:

Mumu... I'll not dignify you with another reply.

Seems you enjoy the undeserved attention I give you. This is my last reply to your mentions.

Wish you a better life.

Now you’re giving yourself some credit you definitely don’t deserve. You’re pussy after all, crawling back to ya shell.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

You wey dey capito careless!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Abandoned Abuja Stadium – NFF / Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? / WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.