Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe (712 Views)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by james078: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
A female legal practitioner Modupe Odele has revealed she’s fully ready to support the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate financially.

The lawyer simply identified as Moe, confessed she has never donated to any presidential candidate in Nigeria.

But she confessed to possessing a strong will to deploy her finances for the former Anambra governor ahead of the 2023 election.

“I have never donated to any presidential candidate in Nigeria before but I’m ready to put my coins behind Peter Obi. Like fully ready,” tweeted.

On July 3, 2022, Moe revealed she flew into the country just to secure her Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC).

“Entered Nigeria briefly to get my PVC. #WeMove,” she wrote.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/im-fully-ready-to-support-peter-obi-financially/

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by Africana1123(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
ASIwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

BATIMA 2023

No election in ……land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by Totilopussylick(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Obidient is a goal

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by istina: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
God bless you my sister

And your money will not only be well spent but also well accounted for

Obedient always

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by Powerbandoo(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
james078:
A female legal practitioner Modupe Odele has revealed she’s fully ready to support the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate financially.

The lawyer simply identified as Moe, confessed she has never donated to any presidential candidate in Nigeria.

But she confessed to possessing a strong will to deploy her finances for the former Anambra governor ahead of the 2023 election.

“I have never donated to any presidential candidate in Nigeria before but I’m ready to put my coins behind Peter Obi. Like fully ready,” tweeted.

On July 3, 2022, Moe revealed she flew into the country just to secure her Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC).

“Entered Nigeria briefly to get my PVC. #WeMove,” she wrote.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/im-fully-ready-to-support-peter-obi-financially/

Yimu
Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by james078: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Powerbandoo:

Yimu
Meaning?
Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by Powerbandoo(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
james078:

Meaning?

Don't you get it
Who is she politically ?Maybe a mere politician that does not have any clue about politics
Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by james078: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Powerbandoo:

Don't you get it
Who is she politically ?Maybe a mere politician that does not have any clue about politics
Not my problem, cause she didn't say she will volunteer as a campaign manager or the sort.
Na only money e dey bring and that has effects in Elections so I don't know what else to say undecided
Re: I’m Fully Ready To Support Peter Obi Financially’ - Modupe by Viscuz: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yepa ajekutu

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reply To Nigeria Youths As They Freely Campaigns For Him Chanting A So / Insecurity: There Are Plans To Islamize Nigeria – Musa / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Oyetola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.