Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available (1334 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by ObidientFC: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
We know the media won't air it, so we have taken our time and resources to convert the exposé of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by David Hundeyin in a PDF format.

Download, and share . Make it go viral.
You can print out and share to others .

Use it as souvenirs.

Downloaded link here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ddx29bd05o22g4j/westafricaweekly-substack-com-p-bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord.pdf/file

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by MadeInTokyo: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by omowolewa: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Maybe we need a druggie to do some difficult tasks in Nigeria.

Stop these negative publicity, it's indirectly selling your target.

thatigboman1:
u go cry tire.

Cry for what, trust me, I won't vote.

I don't have sympathy for any of the 3 horses.

Nigeria has always been choosing among better devils. Until we work on the Primary Elections to allow for more reasonable and u influenced participation. Nothing good will come out of the system.

There are many ways to winning election, campaigning is just one. Keep it up

I just don't like pulling down another man's tent to build for another. Not even when the building material is reputations.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by thatigboman1: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
#EscoBAT irigbiji, osun state born hyper criminal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by thatigboman1: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
omowolewa:

u go cry tire.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by Totilopussylick(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
omowolewa:

We don't need a druggie anywhere near Aso Rock.

Casava and agbado federal republic is were he belongs tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by ObidientFC: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
omowolewa:

Only a mentally deranged person will vote for a drugie.

Like person way dem don use him brain for sacrifice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by thesicilian: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
I'll wait for the movie then never watch it.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by omenka(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
I think all Igboes should be happy a drug lord wants to become president.

If you know you know. wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by gasparpisciotta: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
David Hundeyin or whoever published this will rot in jail
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by amanda2013(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
David Hundeyin or whoever published this will rot in jail
Rot in jail for exposing Tinubu? If what he published is false, Tinubu should come out and debunk it or even sue him. Seems the guy is very willing to meet Tinubu in court.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by Afamed: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wailing zom b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by gasparpisciotta: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
amanda2013:
Rot in jail for exposing Tinubu? If what he published is false, Tinubu should come out and debunk it or even sue him. Seems the guy is very willing to meet Tinubu in court.

We’ll live long to witness the consequences
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by epondudu: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
OP if you don't like where God placed the sun just get yourself a ladder climb up to the sky and change it.
Tinubu is a sun and only God can stop him from shining.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by helinues: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't stop at Pdf. Do jpeg, Xcel and word..

The free campaign is appreciated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by DaddyELEPHANT: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by LieDetector(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by ElSudani: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Failed campaign strategy.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by LieDetector(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:

a CD could have prevented you from becoming human so you don't harbour this deep seated hatred against a particular ethnic group. You'd heal las las

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by omenka(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
LieDetector:
a CD could have prevented you from becoming human so you don't harbour this deep seated hatred against a particular ethnic group. You'd heal las las
Dear loving Okoro, swallow your own pills gracefully and stop grumbling about their taste.

I'm here to make sure I return your favours whenever I have the chance to, so get used to it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:
Dear loving Okoro, swallow your own pills gracefully and stop grumbling about their taste.

I'm here to make sure I return your favours whenever I have the chance to, so get used to it. smiley
keep shutting up
shatap

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by RZArecta(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:

tribal bigot omenka, if I talk your truth, you'll tell your accomplice to ban me till kiniko but no wahala. Just leave Igbos out of your sadness
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by femisplash: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
amanda2013:
Ask him to put Tinubu's name in the article.
He slyly left out Tinubu's name to avoid litigation. Hundeyin knows his audience are very gullible folks. AIT did something similar with Tinubu's name boldly written on it and we know how the case ended in court with AIT coming out to apologise. than risks paying a fine in the tune of 150 billion naira. I beg of you, go to Hundeyin's page and ask him to include Tinubu's name in the article, will you?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by amanda2013(f): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
femisplash:

Ask him to put Tinubu's name in the article.
He slyly left out Tinubu's name to avoid litigation. Hundeyin knows his audience are very gullible folks. AIT did something similar with Tinubu's name boldly written on it and we know how the case ended in court with AIT coming out to apologise. than risks paying a fine in the tune of 150 billion naira. I beg of you, go to Hundeyin's page and ask him to include Tinubu's name in the article, will you?
so he didn't include Tinubu's name yet Tinubu's supporters are threatening him with jail? Las Las na Tinubu's supporters go use their own hand destroy his life ambition.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by femisplash: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
amanda2013:
so he didn't include Tinubu's name yet Tinubu's supporters are threatening him with jail? Las Las na Tinubu's supporters go use their own hand destroy his life ambition.
Of course, even the blind knows who he was referring to. He also referred to MKO but wouldn't outrightly include his name so to avoid litigation from Abiola's family. The law doesn't work with inference. Let him include the names of the two individuals and watch your tin god pay for defamation for the rest of his wretched life.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by amanda2013(f): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
femisplash:

Of course, even the blind knows who he was referring to. He also referred to MKO but wouldn't outrightly include his name so to avoid litigation from Abiola's family. The law doesn't work with inference. Let him include the names of the two individuals and watch your tin god pay for defamation for the rest of his wretched life.
Toh . we are watching.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by LieDetector(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
omenka:

Not you 'returning favours' for 14yrs you've been on this forum. Grow up man. Some toxicity traits should be left for the younger ones in the hope that they too would grow up at some point.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by omenka(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
LieDetector:
Not you 'returning favours' for 14yrs you've been on this forum. Grow up man. Some toxicity traits should be left for the younger ones in the hope that they too would grow up at some point.
Why don't you carry this stupid sermon to your loving Okoros. I suppose I'm the oldest person on the forum according to your hopelessly twisted mind.

Don't even know why I'm talking to you.

Get the Bleep out and swallow your pills with grace. Goodbye.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by ObidientFC: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
femisplash:

He doesn't need to include Tinubu name when the article title bears his name and image .

Tinubu should sue
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by Kagd10: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ipob miscreants should know the drill already since they should already know that people caught with drug are arrested on the spot.

So why wasn't Tinubu arrested if he was caught with drug?

Bunch of noisemaking urchins.
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by Oilwell(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
ObidientFC:
We know the media won't air it, so we have taken our time and resources to convert the exposé of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by David Hundeyin in a PDF format.

Download, and share . Make it go viral.
You can print out and share to others .

Use it as souvenirs.

Downloaded link here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ddx29bd05o22g4j/westafricaweekly-substack-com-p-bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord.pdf/file

Thanks for all your efforts. God bless you
Re: Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available by femisplash: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
ObidientFC:

He doesn't need to include Tinubu name when the article title bears his name and image .

Tinubu should sue
His image wasn't included in the main article likewise his full names. Let him do exactly as AIT did giving full identity disclosure and then watch him suffer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Campaigns Inside Empty Stadium In Nsukka (pictures) / Reno Omokri Calls On Buhari To Do Something About Mc Oluomo Threats At Igbos / Titles, Acronyms, Suffixes And Prefixes Of Peter Obi That You Know Not About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.