Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2022 (198 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL….

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 16TH 2022

THEME: WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE OF VIRTURE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the abundance of Your grace and power that has kept my feet from falling.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

3.Father, please, give me enough will power to overcome every temptation that the devil may project into my mind to commit sin, in Jesus name.

4.Father, give me power and control over my thoughts; power to cast down vain thoughts and imaginations, and to bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ, in Jesus name.

5.Father, order my steps in Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus name.

6.Father, help me to occupy my mind with Your word, by meditating day and night in it, so that there will be no room for evil thoughts to hibernate, in Jesus name.

7.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let all the activities of the flesh be completely subdued, in Jesus name.

8.Father, help me to walk in the spirit at all times, that I may not fulfill the lust of the flesh, in Jesus name.

9.Father, empower me to think on things that will help me to do Your perfect will, at all times, and not on the mundane things of this perverse world and generation, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home and family, forever; and grant all his heart's desires, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

What Have We Done? Bishop Ezeokafor Bemoans Killing Of Priests / Pls Help Me / Parallels In Jesus' Life With The Other Prophets Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.