Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election (24394 Views)

How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election / How Gbenga Daniel’s Defection May Shape APC, PDP In Ogun / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by BATified2023: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
What matters is that APC will lose osun.
PDP won osun during the last election. The drug Lord sensing defeat,as is typical of him, sent thugs to disrupt the election in certain places which led to the rerun that was heavily rigged with soldiers. Even the president admitted winning osun by remote control. So PDP will simply retrieve their mandate.

I support labour party though.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link below to see more details and demo in action
https://www.nairaland.com/7210827/complete-hotel-room-reservation-system
I will quote u when apc wins
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by WATCHOVER(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prozico22:

did i mention apple on my post?
No just yap
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Mopolchi: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=Peacecore post=114764917][/quote] Bros how far, you talk say I dey talk cho cho cho ba? Dem don call result and I no see your rear light. I wrote Oyetola will lose and he lost. Many things were responsible. First, Oyetola was sitting on a stolen mandate in the guise of inconclusive election. Second, he went owing workers who work for him and pensioners. Third, Davido Adeleke's influence. Fourth, Oyetola quarreled with his godfather Aregberascal; no one bites the finger that feeds him. Fifth, Oyetola became unpopular in his policies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.