Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election (24343 Views)

How EndSARS Protest May Shape Outcome Of 2023 Presidential Election / How Gbenga Daniel’s Defection May Shape APC, PDP In Ogun / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
See political toddler grin Apc getting stronger in Ede This must be future impossible tense. Who Apc have there? Even with the likes of Adejare Bello who worked for them 2018 , Apc was massively embarrassed.

This time Ede is bringing over 50k+ votes ,so your party should start counting their losses
Occurstaem:
Tinubu factor is the game changer.
People now think that a vote for Adeleke is a vote for Atiku.
Right now, Oyetola is working on his weakness.
But I'm cocksure Adeleke will win Ede, but like in 2018, won't get enough votes from Ede. In fact APC are just getting stronger there.
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Prince111111: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
chukkystar:
the writer is definitely an APC person.
yes so glaring

1 Like

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by teekay213(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
ihustler:
What is wrong if Tinubu becomes the President?

Use your brain and stop acting like a kid..Tinubu has not committed any offence. He masterminded the overthrow of PDP , a ruling party that was in charge for 16 years whereby we all saw the corruption they displayed then.

So tell me why anyone should not vote for Tinubu?

how was life under 16 years of PDP and how's life now under APC 7 yrs plus Use your head

2 Likes

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by LillyandDaisy: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prince111111:
This writer is not informed.
Sure not well informed

1 Like

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by yomi531(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Which Osun State has majority Muslims? The writer dey mad
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wrong analysis Apc can't win Ilesa east and west , abi u dey whin cultist grin . Yes pdp will win Obokun an Oriade in as much as Hon. Wole Oke is alive. Hope you know those are two biggest lg in Ilesa. Ife north will go for pdp, ife east is polarized tho Apc will win there. Ife central will be keenly contested,I don't see a margin of 10k in this lg. This is also the lg of Adeleke deputy.

When did Okuku turn to lg grin

Any of the party will win Orolu

Who told you Apc will win Iwo Your eyes go clear tomorrow morning
ejimatic:
. My predictions are as follows:. Ife Central APC. Ife East APC Ife North APC. Ife South APC. Ikesa West APC. Ilesa East APC IAtakumosa West APC Atakumosa East APC. Oriade PDP Ibokun PDP. Ejigbo APC Iwo APC Ila APC Okuku APC Osogbo APC OlorundaAPC EdeNorth PDP EdeSiuth PDP. Boripe PDP Ifelodun APC Ayedade APC OROLU APC IrewoleAPC etc In some local governments it may be keen but APC will still win there!
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by ihustler(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is where you have to use your HEAD the more,

Check world economies all over the world , there is a collapse in the economies of the world since 2008, it started from Greece. Go and check it. While you are at it, let me lecture you a little.

World economies do not operate in isolation. A war in Botswana can affect the price of goods in other countries that rely on products made in Botswana for example.

While the economies of most countries in the West and Europe were crumbling, a country in Africa was enjoying a certain boom and that country is, you know who, Nigeria!

But did we save anything for the future? CAPITAL no!

PDP squandered everything! So how do you expect a party to perform after PDP looted the treasury for 16 years?

Lets use our heads, bro!

teekay213:
how was life under 16 years of PDP and how's life now under APC 7 yrs plus Use your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Ppp1p: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ok
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
ihustler:
This is where you have to use your HEAD the more,

Check world economies all over the world , there is a collapse in the economies of the world since 2008, it started from Greece. Go and check it. While you are at it, let me lecture you a little.

World economies do not operate in isolation. A war in Botswana can affect the price of goods in other countries that rely on products made in Botswana for example.

While the economies of most countries in the West and Europe were crumbling, a country in Africa was enjoying a certain boom and that country is, you know who, Nigeria!

But did we save anything for the future? CAPITAL no!

PDP squandered everything! So how do you expect a party to perform after PDP looted the treasury for 16 years?

Lets use our heads, bro!

Sharap. U know nothing.

Go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Crazeworld(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
This kind of article should be pushed to the front page often instead of the short and illogical articles which allows tribalists and nitwits have a field day on the front page thinking they have the best opinion.
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Cantonese: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
What matters is that APC will lose osun.
PDP won osun during the last election. The drug Lord sensing defeat,as is typical of him, sent thugs to disrupt the election in certain places which led to the rerun that was heavily rigged with soldiers. Even the president admitted winning osun by remote control. So PDP will simply retrieve their mandate.

I support labour party though.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link below to see more details and demo in action
https://www.nairaland.com/7210827/complete-hotel-room-reservation-system

And we will never forget the “remote control”used by APC and confirmed by the President himself.
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by favourobaro90: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDU5TQ8BNVY
Osun Poll: Police Show Force

Ahead of Saturday's governorship election in Osun State, the Nigeria Police Force, on Friday put on a show of force.

Credit: Saheed Olugbon
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by akanbiaa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omisore's SDP votes was the reason why there was rerun election then and now he is a National Leader in APC and my prediction is there will be no rerun election this time.

1 Like

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Prozico22(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
akinremiayomide:
is this death threat or what??
You all obi supporter with toxic attitude,this won’t work well for y’all
GOD the kill innocent people
CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEAR KNOW ACCUSATION
MORE OVER I KNOW TALK SAY GOD GO KILL ANYBODY
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by ihustler(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
As expected!

Unapologetic and Bull in a Chinahouse act

[quote author=BOOOMNAIJA post=114766494][/quote]
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Akanoaaa(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Forget about religion in Osun
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Bash92(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
ejimatic:
. My predictions are as follows:. Ife Central APC. Ife East APC Ife North APC. Ife South APC. Ikesa West APC. Ilesa East APC IAtakumosa West APC Atakumosa East APC. Oriade PDP Ibokun PDP. Ejigbo APC Iwo APC Ila APC Odo Otin APC Osogbo APC OlorundaAPC EdeNorth PDP EdeSiuth PDP. Boripe PDP Ifelodun APC Ayedade APC OROLU APC IrewoleAPC etc In some local governments it may be keen but APC will still win there!
Lols, you are far from reality. I will be voting in orolu tomorrow and I can 100% assure you that APC will not smell victory. Them dey lose here steadily ni.
Also Osun East senatorial (Ilesha and Ife zone ) is a known PDP stronghold, infact the only pdp senator from Osun is from Ilesha. So the maximum APC can win in the 6 ijesha local government is 2lga. Also i can promise you Omisore won't deliver all the ife local government. The only local government sure for Oyetola is his own and Omisore lga.
You even mentioned Ifelodun for APC, a local government where there king was campaigning FOR APC in 2018 and yet the king still lost Ifelodun with more than 3000 vote to PDP. Now that the king is late I am expecting the margin to be wider.

Lastly majority of the vote Omisore garnered in 2018 is returning to PDP. Also APC should expect surprise in Osogbo.
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Bash92(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Adexxi:
Wrong analysis Apc can't win Ilesa east and west , abi u dey whin cultist grin . Yes pdp will win Obokun an Oriade in as much as Hon. Wole Oke is alive. Hope you know those are two biggest lg in Ilesa. Ife north will go for pdp, ife east is polarized tho Apc will win there. Ife central will be keenly contested,I don't see a margin of 10k in this lg. This is also the lg of Adeleke deputy.

When did Okuku turn to lg grin

Any of the party will win Orolu

Who told you Apc will win Iwo Your eyes go clear tomorrow morning
They can't even win Orolu, PDP always trash them here even during Aregbesola second term, he lost Orolu. Thats why they abandon the town, with no meaningful project until like 6 months back that they help us patch the major road to osogbo that was in the town. They will lose orolu and irepodun because of that osogbo to ogbomosho road that they have abandoned for more than 8 years. Election is now coming they started bringing tractor to site
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by ejimatic: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bash92:
Lols, you are far from reality. I will be voting in orolu tomorrow and I can 100% assure you that APC will not smell victory. Them dey lose here steadily ni.
Also Osun East senatorial (Ilesha and Ife zone ) is a known PDP stronghold, infact the only pdp senator from Osun is from Ilesha. So the maximum APC can win in the 6 ijesha local government is 2lga. Also i can promise you Omisore won't deliver all the ife local government. The only local government sure for Oyetola is his own and Omisore lga.
You even mentioned Ifelodun for APC, a local government where there king was campaigning FOR APC in 2018 and yet the king still lost Ifelodun with more than 3000 vote to PDP. Now that the king is late I am expecting the margin to be wider.

Lastly majority of the vote Omisore garnered in 2018 is returning to PDP. Also APC should expect surprise in Osogbo.
. Your predictions are resoectec but I want to say that 2018 when Aregbesola fumbled and workers were angry affecting the election results is not 2022. The workers are with him now,! It may not be as you think.
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by famology(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Oyetola stands a much better chance now than 2018.
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are very right bro . In some hours we will all cast our ballot . How is your side over there There are too much police here in ife as if we are going to war grin
Bash92:

They can't even win Orolu, PDP always trash them here even during Aregbesola second term, he lost Orolu. Thats why they abandon the town, with no meaningful project until like 6 months back that they help us patch the major road to osogbo that was in the town. They will lose orolu and irepodun because of that osogbo to ogbomosho road that they have abandoned for more than 8 years. Election is now coming they started bringing tractor to site
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Bash92(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Adexxi:
You are very right bro . In some hours we will all cast our ballot . How is your side over there There are too much police here in ife as if we are going to war grin
Everywhere is calm, except the road block mounted at the entrance of town.
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by WATCHOVER(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prozico22:
THE ONLY THING I WILL TELL YOU IS
THE GOD THAT KILL ABACHA IS STILL ALIVE
THE GOD THAT KILL PHEROH SON IS STILL ALIVE
THE GOD THAT TURN KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR IS STILL ALIVE
THE GOD THAT ANSWERIT BY FIRE IS STILL ALIVE
LET WAIT TILL 2023 AND SEE THAT SAME GOD WORK
Are you sure God killed Abacha?
Being over religious is dangerous
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Prozico22(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
WATCHOVER:

NA AFTER POPE VISIT HIM THE MAN DIE
GO AND VERIFY
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by atiku07(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2022
ejimatic:
. My predictions are as follows:. Ife Central APC. Ife East APC Ife North APC. Ife South APC. Ikesa West APC. Ilesa East APC IAtakumosa West APC Atakumosa East APC. Oriade PDP Ibokun PDP. Ejigbo APC Iwo APC Ila APC Odo Otin APC Osogbo APC OlorundaAPC EdeNorth PDP EdeSiuth PDP. Boripe PDP Ifelodun APC Ayedade APC OROLU APC IrewoleAPC etc In some local governments it may be keen but APC will still win there!

Honesy u know what happening alot of ppl are judging based on the crowd pull it will shock the. 8nfact that EDE will be keenly contested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by olril17(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Bash92:

Bro honestly I don’t think tinubu win win osun massively talk more of sw. the distrust and hate for him among a lot of Yoruba is too much.
Think tinubu will probably win but not by a big margin. Majority of pdp supporters will still vote party and due to religion,expect the so many Christians and even liberal Yorubas to give Peter obi some votes here and there.
Though for today election between oyetola and Adeleke,I wish u guys good luck,safety and best of luck
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by ejimatic: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2022
atiku07:

Honesy u know what happening alot of ppl are judging based on the crowd pull it will shock the. 8nfact that EDE will be keenly contested
. Exactly sir
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Peacecore: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Laugh wan ki me with this ya comment ehh!
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by WATCHOVER(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Prozico22:

NA AFTER POPE VISIT HIM THE MAN DIE
GO AND VERIFY
That is not true.
I guess you are not one of those who believe in the Apple Theory?
Re: OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election by Prozico22(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
WATCHOVER:

That is not true.
I guess you are not one of those who believe in the Apple Theory?
did i mention apple on my post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal begins hearing on Atiku’s petition against Buhari Wednesday. / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.