Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Do We Change Our Position For Better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do We Change Our Position For Better (1024 Views)

Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Diligent1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
As a salary earner, I have been working and sometimes out of job because of low pay which cover transport fare and feeding only, to buy clothes will be very difficult.
I also want to register for professional courses but no finance.

Please how do I change this

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by faithfull18(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Find legit ways to earn aside holding down a job so you can save and do what you want to do.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Diligent1(f): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
faithfull18:
Find legit ways to earn aside holding down a job so you can save and do what you want to do.
Well, currently I am working it is just that it covers just transport fare and feeding.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Ibechris2: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
My dear...
There is no amount u would be paid in this country now that will be sufficient for u.

Just find side income and do as that is the only thing that is sustainable in this country of ours today.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by profit39: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2022
It is really not easy. God will help. If the course is on cousera you can holla at me I can be of help..

Diligent1:
As a salary earner, I have been working and sometimes out of job because of low pay which cover transport fare and feeding only, to buy clothes will be very difficult.
I also want to register for professional courses but no finance.

Please how do I change this

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Diligent1(f): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2022
profit39:
It is really not easy. God will help. If the course is on cousera you can holla at me I can be of help..

I studied Accounting

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by profit39: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2022
OK. So what professional certification would u want to go for?

Diligent1:

I studied Accounting

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Diligent1(f): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
profit39:
OK. So what professional certification would u want to go for?

I will like to go for ACCA or ICAN

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by profit39: 2:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Sent u a mail, we can take it from there...

Diligent1:

I will like to go for ACCA or ICAN

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by profit39: 2:42am On Jul 27, 2022
profit39:

Send me a mail, we can take it up from there...

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Stevenbright(m): 5:41am On Jul 27, 2022
Diligent1:

Well, currently I am working it is just that it covers just transport fare and feeding.

What she is saying is that you need to start a legit side hustle that can give you another source of income and hence being able to save towards a project that may change your situation in due time.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Diligent1(f): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Stevenbright:

What she is saying is that you need to start a legit side hustle that can give you another source of income and hence being able to save towards a project that may change your situation in due time.
Ok, thanks but can you give me more ideas on this?
Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Stevenbright(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Diligent1:

Ok, thanks but can you give me more ideas on this?

It can be in any of these ways:

1. If you have a skill like platting of hair, etc. Monetize it by doing it for people and get paid.
2. Buy some products that can easily be sold out from the market and sell for profit to other people that need it.
3. Produce consumables like liquid soap, snacks e.g groundnut if you can and sell for profit.
4. If you are a private school teacher, add home lesson to the mix for additional earnings.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Thibaut: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please anyone that can help with acca f1 - f3 study materials

1 Like

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Diligent1(f): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stevenbright:

It can be in any of these ways:

1. If you have a skill like platting of hair, etc. Monetize it by doing it for people and get paid.
2. Buy some products that can easily be sold out from the market and sell for profit to other people that need it.
3. Produce consumables like liquid soap, snacks e.g groundnut if you can and sell for profit.
4. If you are a private school teacher, add home lesson to the mix for additional earnings.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Change Our Position For Better by Diligent1(f): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2022
profit39:

Good morning sir, I have sent a mail to you sir.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MADNESS OR FASHION??. Wht Is Dis World Turning into / No Matter What,man Needs A Woman (my Brief Current Real Lifestory) / What Is Your Definition Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.