Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University (48307 Views)

Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart / EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by simplesearch: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Funny enough this same Elites will tell the illiterates and the Almajris among them through their Islamic teachers and preachers, that Boko is Haram, i.e western education is a sin. While the gullible foolishly believe this arrant nonsense to be a direct command from their supposed Allah, the children of the elite who embrace western education keeps ruling over them. What a dead end region in need of urgent awakening!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
I just pity students and their union leaders.
We presently have a weak and useless student union leaders that is only out for their pocket.
If all SUG leaders mobilize and block all major roads and airport and sustain the pressure for 3 days, the APC insensitive government will quickly answer ASSU; but one foolish one was in Ekiti supporting the same APC that kept him at home.

Block roads and airports? What are you sayingthey should mobilize themselves to Aso Rock and shut it down.

You want them to unleash pains on common pedestrians and motorist, or those who have genuine business trip in our airports.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Enyimbamercedes: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Lol!

Yet some numbskulls are here with their worthless certificates roasting fish and supporting politicians that have lowered their potentials. Some have not graduated but will use their data to be supporting the ones who have brought this upon them

Bros, did you study grilling in the university?
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Ashirioluwa: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Learning institutions in Nigeria will remain substandard until government officials are banned from sending their kids abroad for educational purposes.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by latolz: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Oil money working
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by olamike02: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

And ASUU are still on strike in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue

E shall never be well with our governors undecided
Gbam. Aase.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by IDIOTmoderators: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Richardonald:
omo the thing weak me. Imagine supporting a party that kept you at home for months, just because of tribalism and 5kgrin
How tribalism take come into the mata?
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by dragunov: 2:03am On Jul 16, 2022
treesun:
PHOTOS: Jigawa Gov's Son Graduates From UK Varsity

Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

His graduation comes days after the son of Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, also graduated from a UK university.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1547969393144971270

Even if its with a pass. They never flaunt their grades because it's always nothing to write home about. Abokis!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Prisciii: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
I just pity students and their union leaders.
We presently have a weak and useless student union leaders that is only out for their pocket.
If all SUG leaders mobilize and block all major roads and airport and sustain the pressure for 3 days, the APC insensitive government will quickly answer ASSU; but one foolish one was in Ekiti supporting the same APC that kept him at home.
. Exactly my point brother

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by InvertedHammer: 2:38am On Jul 16, 2022
treesun:
PHOTOS: Jigawa Gov's Son Graduates From UK Varsity

His graduation comes days after the son of Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, also graduated from a UK university.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1547969393144971270
/
And all the BATified urchins are online shouting that APC/Jagaban should continue the good works that Buhari is doing. grin grin grin ASUU should extend the strike until the Youths get sense.

/
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by effort1: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Golan007:

Will you shut up with the jejune rhetoric.

It takes 2 to tango and government has made several concessions, please tell us one made by ASUU.

If you were clever, you would realise students of the poor would graduate half-baked.

Yet instead of being half-baked in 4 years, they'll end up being half-baked in 8.

The rich man's kids would never go through this.
Continue punishing the poor.

No be only Jejune rhetorics. Na duodenal rhetorics. Rubbish.

And whose fault is it that education Quality is poor? If the evil government you stake your destiny to defend do the right thing, would any of the things you state there be happening?

Are those things above not some of the reasons ASUU went on strike?

If foreign governments are irresponsible like buhari's government, would the "rich" be able to send their kids to those schools?

Your brain is disconnected from your fingers. You may be rich in naira, but you are poor in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by danhans(m): 5:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Their children keep graduating everyday,God punish them when will ASUU call off strike
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by khadaffi(m): 5:31am On Jul 16, 2022
festacman:
I will not surprised if national president of ASUU has children attending foreign university.

Nigeria is a poor country that has no place for the poor.

Ike agwugwom!

You will not be surprised? It means you don't know your country and ASUU. No top ASUU member have their kids attending Nigerian universities, No VC child attends Nigerian universities except the VC is in a private university. ASUU is another political organisation. Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by BECALMBECALM(m): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

And ASUU are still on strike in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue

E shall never be well with our governors undecided
My brother forget about this your prayer. Go get your pvc and mobilize people around you to get theirs. Vote for Peter obi and lets take our country back from these wicked and selfish leaders. God has given us the power to do that lets not waste it.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2022
BECALMBECALM:
My brother forget about this your prayer. Go get your pvc and mobilize people around you to get theirs. Vote for Peter obi and lets take our country back from these wicked and selfish leaders. God has given us the power to do that lets not waste it.

Shatap.

Why did Anambra state's ASUU go on strike for 6 months while others states wrre still in session Whilst Peter Obi was still governor?
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by wonder233: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Exactly, cos the people themselves don't deserve pity.
Righthussle:
Congratulations. Enjoy una stolen wealth. Ah God I beg , put me for position wey I fit see Nigeria money collect abeg.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Fahdiga(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
No be only by cursing oo. Use your pvc wisely next year. They don't have any reason to exist in our political space anymore. We need to.send them packing
You can say that again. I am still grateful to you bro. God will grant you your heart desires and make your plans succeed. Thanks once again.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Antoeni(m): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Terrorist and Bandits Are So Useless, These Are the Kind Of Nigerians They Should Focus On As Targets, Not Poor Helpless Nigerian
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Honjoshy4u: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2022
AkhereOkaka:

Block roads and airports? What are you sayingthey should mobilize themselves to Aso Rock and shut it down.

You want them to unleash pains on common pedestrians and motorist, or those who have genuine business trip in our airports.

We rise by lifting others

It is almost impossible to shot down Aso rock.
NLC don't go for Aso rock. They paralyse activity in all states. Students have the capacity to disrupt major activities in all states including Abuja

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by yusufmurry: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2022
Golan007:

He's even better than Peter Obi's son.

I don't know Obi's son, can you tell me?
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by SU50: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Wintertime:
Continue there's God

While they preach religion to the northerners they enjoy the best of it.

Look how the boy pose

Oluwa almost all the useless idiotic leaders have their children abroad.. it's time to place a law all these politicians children who schooled abroad can never and must never worked in any organisation especially government in Nigeria
who is with me

This you?

Its like you select what you see and comment on.

Few days ago, Wike was in same UK for his child's graduation, what did they preach to southerners?

Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by SU50: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2022
simplesearch:
Funny enough this same Elites will tell the illiterates and the Almajris among them through their Islamic teachers and preachers, that Boko is Haram, i.e western education is a sin. While the gullible foolishly believe this arrant nonsense to be a direct command from their supposed Allah, the children of the elite who embrace western education keeps ruling over them. What a dead end region in need of urgent awakening!

Your moniker says something you fail to do, gosh.

Wike was in UK just last week for his own child's graduation, what do they preach down south? That the north take all the jobs from you, educated illiterate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by yemitty203: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2022
festacman:
I will not surprised if national president of ASUU has children attending foreign university.

Ike agwugwom!

The man cannot afford it except the children are on scholarship or the man has another sources of income.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by frenchkisser(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2022
festacman:

Ike agwugwom!
well he's child was my mate in the university. He(ASUU president) was a Dr. as at that time.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by phadul: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2022
why is every dick and harry advertising their children gradduating from foreign universities. what is the essence of sharing with the public? will it benefit anyone? or is it to show off that they are priviledged and have succeeded in using blood and corrupt earnings to train their children
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2022
And the boy will be ruling us very soon with huge salary
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Sheriman(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2022
simplesearch:
An instrument to keep them in poverty and blindness so that they can continue to use them. A plan the elite Northerners and politicians have been using for years.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Mickeybook(f): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2022
festacman:

Ike agwugwom!
Why not? So papa should suffer been a lecturer in this God forsaken country and his children to should suffer same faith
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2022
effort1:

No be only Jejune rhetorics. Na duodenal rhetorics. Rubbish.

And whose fault is it that education Quality is poor? If the evil government you stake your destiny to defend do the right thing, would any of the things you state there be happening?

Are those things above not some of the reasons ASUU went on strike?

If foreign governments are irresponsible like buhari's government, would the "rich" be able to send their kids to those schools?

Your brain is disconnected from your fingers. You may be rich in naira, but you are poor in reasoning.

Agreed that Buhari's government is irresponsible.

But the thing is, if Buhari's government became responsible.... there would be some sacrifices that would have to be made.

How do foreign responsible governments fund their universities?

1.By running a diversified economy...which for us in Nigeria means removing subsidies on petrol and power, so that they can make enough of a profit to run well...which means we have enough energy to funnel into our industrial sector...which could lead to us exporting industrial goods...and earning more in tax revenue, among other things.

2.By charging fees...that make sense. In the UK, fees are above 9000 pounds, per annum (higher for foreigners.). In Nigeria, fees are below 300 pounds per annum...yet we want our universities to be like UK universities on 300 pounds per annum. (government unis).

3.By raising our tax to gdp level from the miserly 8.1% it is at to.....35-50% as it is in European countries like Germany and Denmark that do free quality educaiton from primary to secondary schools. Which means making the 70% of our economically active population that do not pay tax at federal or state level to do so...urgently. And by raising our GDP (see 1 above)

4.By fighting corruption actually...wherever and whenever it exists, not fighting corruption except for politicians we support....APC or PDP.

UK spent 99 billion on education alone in 2020-21.(48,753 billion naira.). Our budget this year was less than 18 trillion naira or 36 billion pounds sterling, out of which less than 1 trillion goes to education. UNICEF says it must be 1.4 trillion OR APPROX 3 billion pounds. Yet, we want our universities to be like that of the UK...who spend 33 times that of what we spend...and we won't make the sacrifices to get to UK level because we want to keep on thinking that 1960 method of selling raw materials and sharing the money works...instead of using those raw materials to make products..and we think that we can pay for welfare projects that cost ten time what we actually think they cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Eriokanmi: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
You can say that again. I am still grateful to you bro. God will grant you your heart desires and make your plans succeed. Thanks once again.
uwc. The reason for delay was, I wanted to remain anonymous so I didn't have time to visit a pos operator to do it due to work except during closing time when going home. Take care
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2022
yusufmurry:

I don't know Obi's son, can you tell me?

As Obi rats would say "Go and find out".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.