Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) (4452 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) / Fashion Or Madness??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by AntiTerrorist: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Would you be comfortable to dress like this or if your woman dresses like this?

Decency is going down the drain in our society and this needs to be corrected. We are not in the West but in Africa where responsible appearance is part of our culture.

1 Like

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by 40fy: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2022

**Wow!! Look at that pretty dress!!
**I love it when women walk around half-nude!! That's just me!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by Jeon(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fashion..
Though I'm not a fan of breast, but they look good.

3 Likes

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by AntiTerrorist: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
40fy:

**Wow!! Look at that pretty dress!!
**[b]I love it when women walk around half-nude!
! That's just me!! grin grin

[/b]
Perversion
Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by meobizy(f): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
This one is using another of his alternates to post the same hackneyed topic. Outside of Nairaland, many of you children have nothing going on. Una life stagnant.
Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by Blunttruth: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jeon:
Fashion..
The purple dress and the silver dress are nice..I won't mind that , but have the figure for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by begoniaa: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
They are the kind of dresses I love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by AntiTerrorist: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:
They are the kind of dresses I love.
Nudist
Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by beautyhd: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
The second (purple) gown is not bad, the first gown is a disaster waiting to happen,

If someone mistakenly steps on that gown, everything spills.

2 Likes

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

The purple dress and the silver dress are nice..I won't mind that , buyhave the figure for it.

classic.

2 Likes

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by Verifiedtrader(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jeon:

classic.

Is that your own definition of classic?
Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by Globad(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
They should ditch the scanty dresses and strut about naked! That will be the best sight to behold!

1 Like

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by AntiTerrorist: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Globad:
They should ditch the scanty dresses and strut about naked! That will be the best sight to behold!
grin grin

Some ladies really like been seen naked. They always look for opportunities to expose their private parts. I don't know what they gain in unclothedness.
Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:
Fashion..
I am a big fan of breasts (not oversized ones sha) They must still look good no matter their size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) by TeeGentle(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2022
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Admire A Guy? / Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? / My Sincere Apologies Temi For My Actions And Everything Else I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.