Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here (770 Views)

How Can I Stop MTN From Borrowing Me Airtime? / I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. / Please Someone Should Sent Me Airtime When I Get My Salary I Will Pay Back Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by TrollKiller(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
I'm an online hustler.. I do free lancing and odd jobs online
ASUU has kept me home, else I for get how to find money for school
I'm dead broke
But lately, I've not been getting any money and I need to be online
Please. Any amount would do
Abeg
09011234578 airtel
Lemme have data to hunt for jobs so that I can have moneyy
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Quote me on Dead thread lemme send you 100 airtime
Just pray for me for Quick recovery
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by doggedfighter(f): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Quote me on Dead thread lemme send you 100 airtime
Just pray for me for Quick recovery

EzegeNdiigbo, may your recovery be fast and speedy. Inugo .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by TrollKiller(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please nairalanders
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hm...

Would have sent you... But you once bullied me here... 2019... Made me deactivate my account... I never forget...
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Hm...

Would have sent you... But you once bullied me here... 2019... Made me deactivate my account... I never forget...

A bully made you deactivate your account ?
I never knew people take bullying personally here. And it is over 2 years.

Now that you've let him know, I think you should still send him the airtime for conscience sake.
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:

A bully made you deactivate your account ?
I never knew people take bullying personally here. And it is over 2 years.

Now that you've let him know, I think you should still send him the airtime for conscience sake.
Hm... Cyber bullying is a thing... And I was a victim... Who knew the op would someday need my help?

What conscience? There's no reason for me to feel guilty... When he made me delete my account and leave my friends here for a year and soak my pillow with tears... My conscience died...

This is karma

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by postbmd: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Hm... Cyber bullying is a thing... And I was a victim... Who knew the op would someday need my help?

What conscience? There's no reason for me to feel guilty... When he made me delete my account and leave my friends here for a year and soak my pillow with tears... My conscience died...

This is karma
u self don bully people online, nl are mostly active get bullied n also bully people
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

This is karma
I am trying to imagine the manner of bullying that will make you take it personally, unless he knows you beyond this faceless forum, or he must have touched a nerve which was only possible depending on your exposure of personal self.
Notwithstanding, cyberbullying is bad (well...)

His soliciting for help is not Karma because you're not at his mercy at the moment and he did not directly ask you for help, so he is not expecting help from you in particular. If you will not help him, someone else might.
This is not Karma. It is just an opportunity for you to smear it on his face that he did you wrong.

I am not justifying his action (after all, he hasn't owned up to the accusation, nor has he admitted awareness/remembrance of it...yet). I'm only implying that you should not think of paying evil with evil after all the holy book says we should help our enemies. Love demands that too (even if you may not be an advocate of religion...which I suppose I must have come across a comment of you about that sometime (I may be wrong)).
Do it for the love of humanity. Kindly help him, if you can.
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:

I am trying to imagine the manner of bullying that will make you take it personally, unless he knows you beyond this faceless forum, or he must have touched a nerve which was only possible depending on your exposure of personal self.
Notwithstanding, cyberbullying is bad (well...)
No... He just really annoyed me...

His soliciting for help is not Karma because you're not at his mercy at the moment and he did not directly ask you for help, so he is not expecting help from you in particular. If you will not help him, someone else might.
This is not Karma. It is just an opportunity for you to smear it on his face that he did you wrong.
True! You're smart!

I am not justifying his action (after all, he hasn't owned up to the accusation, nor has he admitted awareness/remembrance of it). I'm only implying that you should not think of paying evil with evil after all the holy book says we should help our enemies. Love demands that too (even if you may not be an advocate of religion...which I suppose I must have come across a comment of you about that sometime (I may be wrong)).
Do it for the love of humanity. Kindly help him, if you can.
I'm not a believer...

But you're right... I should be nice and help... That's what good people do, they forgive... But I'm petty... He made so many people here hate me... I've moved on but let someone else help...
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
postbmd:
u self don bully people online, nl are mostly active get bullied n also bully people
I don't bully... Never went outta my way to troll someone... I'm mean sometimes but to everyone...

You bully other bloggers...
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Slmgirldippussy: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Hm...

Thank God I didn't Bully you.
Send me MTN card okay
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by postbmd: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
I don't bully... Never went outta my way to troll someone... I'm mean sometimes but to everyone...

Yes i bully other bloggers cause dey bully me first n i for one won't stand for that shit, expecially those bloggers who tell u there's a video on the page n go there but nothin is there.

U say u are mean sometimes so u don't know u being being sometimes to another fellow will taken as either bullying or trolling
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

I'm not a believer...

But you're right... I should be nice and help... That's what good people do, they forgive... But I'm petty... He made so many people here hate me... I've moved on but let someone else help...
I'm glad you understand.
I'm okay with your resolution.
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
TrollKiller:
I'm an online hustler.. I do free lancing and odd jobs online
ASUU has kept me home, else I for get how to find money for school
I'm dead broke
But lately, I've not been getting any money and I need to be online
Please. Any amount would do
Abeg

09013044141 airtel
Lemme have data to hunt for jobs so that I can have moneyy

If you're still in need of the airtime, do let me know.
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by TrollKiller(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:

Please I am
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Jmichael1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Guy make i no lie,i for lyk send u better card ooh....bt dis rainy season dey affect my work badly...

any way sha....at all at all nah bad pass..

i wn send u 5h airtym,abeg manage am..
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by begoniaa: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:

Hehehe... I'd like to be like you when I grow up o. Showing kindness to people inspite of their antecedents... cheesy
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by begoniaa: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
TrollKiller:

Please I am
I did credit you.
Though with a token.
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Akinfemmy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

You talk too much

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Hehehe... I'd like to be like you when I grow up o. Showing kindness to people inspite of their antecedents... cheesy
Some people are just fortunate that I happened to have a little to spare at the moment. Such fortune is not often.

Note: I am not kind, they are just fortunate (Reason I "de-italicize" the kindness in your comment smiley )

Meanwhile, I supposed you would be busy now grin
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by TrollKiller(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:

I did credit you.
Though with a token.
Thank you so much
I have seen it

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by TrollKiller(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jmichael1:
Guy make i no lie,i for lyk send u better card ooh....bt dis rainy season dey affect my work badly...

any way sha....at all at all nah bad pass..

i wn send u 5h airtym,abeg manage am..
Thanks boss
I would really appreciate it
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by begoniaa: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:
Some people are just fortunate that I happened to have a little to spare at the moment. Such fortune is not often.

Note: I am not kind, they are just fortunate (Reason I "de-italicize" the kindness in your comment smiley )

Really? Okay. If you say so. cheesy

Meanwhile, I supposed you would be busy now grin

Errrrrr...no. Why? grin
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Really? Okay. If you say so. cheesy

Wait wait wait...em...allow me to be informal...I mean that I may not be kind when someone may expect me to be kind. In case you see where I am not kind, you will not say "after all, he said he is not a kind person". What am I even saying ... I'm not a bad person na.
Shey you understand ? cheesy
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Bluezy13(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

Errrrrr...no. Why? grin

I haven't noticed your presence by this time for some days now.
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by begoniaa: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:
I haven't noticed your presence by this time for some days now.

cheesy Ahh, true. I should be busy sef... but I'm whiling away time on here and on Twitter. cry

Wait wait wait...em...allow me to be informal...I mean that I may not be kind when someone may expect me to be kind. In case you see where I am not kind, you will not say "after all, he said he is not a kind person". What am I even saying ... I'm not a bad person na.

Okay. I get what you mean, lol.
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Yungwiz45: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Receive it
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by Betboss(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Hm...

How much you wan give self that you won't allow someone to hear word.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

EzegeNdiigbo, may your recovery be fast and speedy. Inugo .
Re: Can Someone Send Me Airtime Here by doggedfighter(f): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bluezy13:

See the way you are explaininig. When I read that I am not kind part, I had to read it again grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / See The Bags Of #10 Notes A Man Took To Buy Groceries / Who Do You See When You Picture Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.