Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments (21669 Views)

Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ / Freethinker Of The Month: Tai Solarin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by vedaxcool(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2011
mazaje:

My tongue is much cleaner than yours. . . . .Next please. . . . .

Well the postings in the thread speak the truth more than u

mazaje:

You saw my rejoinders didn't you?. . . . .

That never addressed any of the isssues shocked, well being a mediocre we should not expect less

mazaje:

What are the claims you never made? You claim that Allah has provided guidance to all of Humanity from time immemorial, and I countered by saying that reality shows that the claim of yours is very false since most of the humans that have lived in the past do not know Allah(Many that live today have never heard that name), they know other Gods like Buddha, Yahweh, Zeus, Azi, Batu etc and those are the Gods they claim have been their Gods. . .They also claim that those Gods have been guiding them since time immemorial . . . .My response was simple, it showed that I did not buy the Islamic theology and showed that reality doesn't agree with the Islamic propaganda as well. . . .

This was your mediocre response : Really, you ridiculously claim that Allah has provided guidance to all of humanity since time immemorial, yet we are yet to see any of Allah's prophet or injunctions that was sent to the ancient Chinese, Ancient Japanese, Koreans, ancient Europeans, ancient Africans,  ancient Mexicans and Brazilians or Native Americans. Majority of them have lived and died without ever hearing of the world Allah, Mohammed or any of the prophets of the Koran and Allah did not send any prophets to them.

which was far from what I was talking about, rephrasing your response, no problem, but since you are hell bent on asserting your ignorance, I read in the Qur'an that to Allah are the best of Names, indeed the word for God were different varied from one ethnicity to another. But still the fundamental teachings has remain the same, that is to impact good moral values on different people and give guidiance to them, but we consider that over time such religion became polluted with wrong concepts.

mazaje:

Firstly, I have never seen a Koran in the Hausa language or any other Nigerian Language for that matter, am not saying there isn't but if there is then it very rare and highly uncommon. Must Muslims believe that reading the Koran in Arabic is the only way to get its true meaning and as such Muslims are encouraged to read it in the original Arabic. Once the Koran is translated the translation would not be considered a Koran  so you can't use the translation in your prayer or while your reading the Koran, but you could use it to understand the meaning of the Arabic text. Of what use is learning the Koran in another language when Muslims pray in Arabic while reciting verses in the Koran? How many Muslims understand what they are saying when praying in Arabic?. . .Majority of the Muslims DO NOT understand Arabic yet read the Koran, no? Why are Hausa or Yoruba Muslims not saying  their 5 daily prays in the Hausa or Yoruba language? You say Allah's plan wasn't to make every body a Muslim, yet we have Muslims telling us that Allah says that Islam will take over the world someday, no?. . .Why is that?. . .

Firstly I  have seen Qur'an in Yoruba and Hausa language and even i attended a Jumuat service in which money was being raised to translate the Qur'an into Igbo It is common sense that if to understand Qur'an in some aspect there could translation problem there must be a reason why Allah gave man brain to think and solve his problems, like, like i said being a Muslim is not enough but seeking knowledge remains mandatory in islam, The mediocre asked why do we pray in our local dialects, such mediocre thinking can only be from mazaje, We follow the way the prophet prayed, and his form of praying will in humility follow, there is already a structure to praying and such has fostered unity amongst Muslims, that is why we can all go to any country and find the same verses we all heard being used in any country we go to.

mazaje:

Firstly, many people do not know about Islam, many might have heard about it and that's all. Over 80 percent of the  present world population do not believe in its stories, theology and its God. . .In what books or ways can Allah's guidance for the Chinese that lived 1000 year ago be found? I will like to know how Allah provided guidance for the ancient Greeks that lived 2000 years ago. . .How did Allah interact with them and in which of their documents did they record it? We have them talking about their interactions with Zeus and Buddha, but Allah gets no mention, no?

You apparently have ran out of words and still insist on restating the same questions, quibbling over meaning of what I wrote is clownish don't you think? and the this is also a fact Today Islam is virtually known everywhere and it is Miraculous that this was "achieved" by an "obscure" desert tribe, more importantly, as i have indicated earlier, Allah's Judgement on Individual who never heard of Islam will definitely be based on Criteria that he alone knows, but a principle in Islam makes Ignorance a defence, that is one's ignorance of Islam does not make culpable for not being a Muslim, but for people like mazaje and co, who despite have enough resource to study and understand the Qur'an and Islam, will be held accountable, This is simply repeating the same mediocre question in a different way,[b] like I indicated Allah had provided guidance to all of Humanity.  The chief reason your questions are mediocre is because they lack logical coherence. It is left to every individual to investigate and unearth the truth, not just sitting down and puffing marijuana.

mazaje:

Read the bible, the God it talks about constantly addressed the people himself many times and said that his NAME is Jehovah, Yahweh and NOT Allah so I wonder why you keep talking about Jesus and Islam when Jesus does NOT know Islam and Allah. The bible is there for all to read, no?. . . .Where does the name Allah appear in the bible?. . . .Jesus according to the bible claimed to be the son of God where as Allah of the Koran says he doesn't have any son, no? Where did Jesus say that people should submit to the will of Allah? Elohim is NOT Allah, you can try another Islamic propaganda, and NO Muslims and Christians do NOT worship the same God, only the politically correct Christians will tell you that but the true worshipers of Jehovah Yahweh know that their God is NOT the same with Allah. . . .Go ask a Jew if he worships the same God with Muslims and he will spit on your face. . . .

The Catholic Position
The Church’s relationship with Muslims. The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place among whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day (Catechism of the Catholic Church, paragraph 841, quoting Lumen Gentium 16, November 21, 1964).

Entering a mosque does not pose a problem, since Islam is based on a belief in the one-and-only G-d.

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/276,2400/Am-I-allowed-to-enter-a-church-or-mosque.html

mazaje:

I just decided to let it pass because it wasn't worth responding to. . .

Mediocre thinking produces Mediocre writing

mazaje:

I don't blame Allah for nothing since he doesn't exist, what exist is the belief and the religion that runs on that belief and nothing else. As I aforementioned Allah found it important to tell Mohamed how and who's women he could Be Intimate with. But not to designate a clear successor which would have prevented the catastrophic Sunni/Shia divide. eh? interesting. . . .

Asking the same question, pathetic indeed let me repeat my earlier response

Again , you showed mediocre complex, as The Sunni and Shia divide did not start immediately after the death of the prophet pbuh, but on the death of the Caliph Uthman, circumstances surrounding his death created the Sunni and Shia divide, As Abubakar the 1st caliph was accepted by the vast majority of the Prophets companion who ratified the caliphacy, some companions did feel Ali should be the caliph, but at the end, the Prophet not making Any one his successor, meant he left it to his competent Companions to solve their readership issues and indicates that he did not want to impose anyone on the Ummah. And from all indication the companions did their best which lead to the expansion of islam to vast tracts of lands.
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by vedaxcool(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2011
The People's Republic of China

The People's Republic of China was established in 1949 and since then the government has been officially atheist Houses of worship, including temples, mosques, and churches, were converted into non-religious buildings for secular use.

In the early years of the People's Republic, religious belief or practice was often discouraged because it was regarded by the government as backward and superstitious and because some Communist leaders, ranging from Vladimir Lenin to Mao Zedong, had been critical of religious institutions. During the Cultural Revolution, religion was condemned as feudalistic and thousands of religious buildings were looted and destroyed.

when your observe the behaviour of the anti - clerical elements in this thread, it becomes clear that most of them believe that outlawing religious belief remains an effective way of promoting atheism, we see that atheism thrived more in places where violence against clerical establishment and anti - religious laws are propagated. It again highlight a salient point overlooked by the Mediocre elements that i have tried helping, if religion is violent then atheism can produce unimaginable scale of violence.
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^^
Your understanding of Atheism is unequivocally unacceptable. The average mind will disagree with you in almost all your arguments, which are unethically misleading. Chinese govt, Atheist house of worship!The Chinese laws are based on communist ideology not anything that has to do with Atheism.

Well, on the life of Tai Solarin, he lived an exemplary life to those who are there to better our society, not to those who clamor for foolishness and defending of a mythical being postulated in some ancient books(books written by barbarians) as all encompassing.

Sorry, Mr educated, you are far from being intelligent as your earlier claimed to be.
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by vedaxcool(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^^

Mediocre 4life
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^
Your argument holds no water. For siting a communist state as Atheist really proves you are disillusioned!

You just like to argue, hoping that's the way to finding a solution and, you're getting it through the wrong way my dear!
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^^

Mediocre 4life
How old are you? I'm just curious to know.
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by mazaje(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2011
vedaxcool:

Well the postings in the thread speak the truth more than u

ohh really?. . .Last time I checked all I could see you doing was lying and trying you best to mix things up. . . .

That never addressed any of the isssues shocked, well being a mediocre we should not expect less

Ohh really. . . .

which was far from what I was talking about, rephrasing your response, no problem, but since you are hell bent on asserting your ignorance, I read in the Qur'an that to Allah are the best of Names, indeed the word for God were different varied from one ethnicity to another. But still the fundamental teachings has remain the same, that is to impact good moral values on different people and give guidiance to them, but we consider that over time such religion became polluted with wrong concepts.

Where can the words of Allah be found in the Hindu Verde, or the Baddavigts? You lie yet again when you say the fundamental teachings remain the same. . .The fundamental teachings if Hinduism and Buddhism for example are completely different from the teachings of Islam, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Try another lie please. . . . .These two religions predate Islam by thousands of years. . . .There is nothing that joins Islam with the religion being practiced by the ancient Americans for example so trying to force your way by saying what is not is lying. . . .Hope you get that. . . .

Firstly I  have seen Qur'an in Yoruba and Hausa language and even i attended a Jumuat service in which money was being raised to translate the Qur'an into Igbo It is common sense that if to understand Qur'an in some aspect there could translation problem there must be a reason why Allah gave man brain to think and solve his problems, like, like i said being a Muslim is not enough but seeking knowledge remains mandatory in islam, The mediocre asked why do we pray in our local dialects, such mediocre thinking can only be from mazaje, We follow the way the prophet prayed, and his form of praying will in humility follow, there is already a structure to praying and such has fostered unity amongst Muslims, that is why we can all go to any country and find the same verses we all heard being used in any country we go to.

Firstly, a Koran in Yoruba is not considered to be a Koran, I have stated that once it has been translated it is no longer considered a Koran, but just an interpretation of the text. . .So there is unity amongst Muslims, eh? Here is the original question,you did not even attempt to answer it, you just ran off on another tangent. . . .Now to the Koran itself, a book like any other which has lots of claims like people not being able to produce any book like it . What exactly is in the Koran that is not in any book, any exclusive knowledge of the world or idea therein that can not be found in other books? Why is a book that is supposed to be for all humanity revealed in an ancient tongue spoken by just a fraction of the population? If Allah is all powerfull sure he could have revealed the Koran in such a way as to make any translation of it perfect for Allah is supposedly all powerful.
By the way there is nothing miraculous about it as Muslims love bandying. Imagine for a second that even people who spoke not a work of Arabic could read it and understand perfectly well in that language? Wouldn't every body say "Hmm, there is something unusual and miraculous about t the book".

You apparently have ran out of words and still insist on restating the same questions, quibbling over meaning of what I wrote is clownish don't you think? and the this is also a fact Today Islam is virtually known everywhere and it is Miraculous that this was "achieved" by an "obscure" desert tribe, more importantly, as i have indicated earlier, Allah's Judgement on Individual who never heard of Islam will definitely be based on Criteria that he alone knows, but a principle in Islam makes Ignorance a defence, that is one's ignorance of Islam does not make culpable for not being a Muslim, but for people like mazaje and co, who despite have enough resource to study and understand the Qur'an and Islam, will be held accountable, This is simply repeating the same mediocre question in a different way,[b] like I indicated Allah had provided guidance to all of Humanity.  The chief reason your questions are mediocre is because they lack logical coherence. It is left to every individual to investigate and unearth the truth, not just sitting down and puffing marijuana.

Another meaningless talk. . .Islam is not known every where. A large percentage of the people alive today have never heard about the name Islam, Allah or Mohammed. . . .Secondly, Christianity also began by a small desert tribe yet today it has more adherent than Islam. . . .Buddhism and Hinduism also began by very tiny tribes from Asia but also have more followers than Islam when combined together. . .So what exactly are you talking about?. . . Stop talking about truth because you don't know any truth and there is no truth to be found in Islam, there is just enough "truth" to be found in Islam just like any other religion out there. . . . .Who cares about what Islam says about the non existent after life?. . . . .

The Catholic Position
The Church’s relationship with Muslims. The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place among whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day (Catechism of the Catholic Church, paragraph 841, quoting Lumen Gentium 16, November 21, 1964).

Entering a mosque does not pose a problem, since Islam is based on a belief in the one-and-only G-d
http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/276,2400/Am-I-allowed-to-enter-a-church-or-mosque.html.

I can see that you have clearly run out of gas. . .This is just the political correct position of the Catholic institution and not the position of the bible which is the ultimate according to the Christian belief. . .What does the bible say? According to the bible Jesus said that, those who do not believe in him alone are condemned already, and he also said he is the way the truth and the life and no body can have eternal life except through him. . .According to the bible he is the ONLY savior of mankind. Christians believe the bible to be the word of God not the position of the Catholic church. . . .Show me where Allah appears in the bible. . . .The name of the God of the bible is Jehovah Yahweh NOT Allah. . . .Stop lying. . .The God of the bible is NOT the God of the Koran. . .God tell a Jew that you as a Muslim worship the same God with him and see how he will spit on your face. . .

Mediocre thinking produces Mediocre writing

Asking the same question, pathetic indeed let me repeat my earlier response

Again , you showed mediocre complex, as The Sunni and Shia divide did not start immediately after the death of the prophet pbuh, but on the death of the Caliph Uthman, circumstances surrounding his death created the Sunni and Shia divide, As Abubakar the 1st caliph was accepted by the vast majority of the Prophets companion who ratified the caliphacy, some companions did feel Ali should be the caliph, but at the end, the Prophet not making Any one his successor, meant he left it to his competent Companions to solve their readership issues and indicates that he did not want to impose anyone on the Ummah. And from all indication the companions did their best which lead to the expansion of islam to vast tracts of lands.

Where is Allah to end the Shia vs Sunni divide?
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by divinereal: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2011
Thomas Paine - Age of Reason
I think this is very relative to our discussions: http://www.ushistory.org/paine/reason/singlehtml.htm

IT has been my intention, for several years past, to publish my thoughts upon religion. I am well aware of the difficulties that attend the subject, and from that consideration, had reserved it to a more advanced period of life. I intended it to be the last offering I should make to my fellow-citizens of all nations, and that at a time when the purity of the motive that induced me to it, could not admit of a question, even by those who might disapprove the work.

The circumstance that has now taken place in France of the total abolition of the whole national order of priesthood, and of everything appertaining to compulsive systems of religion, and compulsive articles of faith, has not only precipitated my intention, but rendered a work of this kind exceedingly necessary, lest in the general wreck of superstition, of false systems of government, and false theology, we lose sight of morality, of humanity, and of the theology that is true.

As several of my colleagues and others of my fellow-citizens of France have given me the example of making their voluntary and individual profession of faith, I also will make mine; and I do this with all that sincerity and frankness with which the mind of man communicates with itself.

I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life.

I believe in the equality of man; and I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.

But, lest it should be supposed that I believe in many other things in addition to these, I shall, in the progress of this work, declare the things I do not believe, and my reasons for not believing them.

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church (Islam), by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church.

[size=14pt]All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish (Islam), appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit[/size].

I do not mean by this declaration to condemn those who believe otherwise; they have the same right to their belief as I have to mine. But it is necessary to the happiness of man, that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.

It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. When a man has so far corrupted and prostituted the chastity of his mind, as to subscribe his professional belief to things he does not believe, he has prepared himself for the commission of every other crime. He takes up the trade of a priest for the sake of gain, and in order to qualify himself for that trade, he begins with a perjury. Can we conceive any thing more destructive to morality than this?

Soon after I had published the pamphlet Common Sense, in America, I saw the exceeding probability that a revolution in the system of government would be followed by a revolution in the system of religion. The adulterous connection of church and state, wherever it had taken place, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, had so effectually prohibited by pains and penalties, every discussion upon established creeds, and upon first principles of religion, that until the system of government should be changed, those subjects could not be brought fairly and openly before the world; but that whenever this should be done, a revolution in the system of religion would follow. Human inventions and priestcraft would be detected; and man would return to the pure, unmixed and unadulterated belief of one God, and no more.

Every national church or religion has established itself by pretending some special mission from God, communicated to certain individuals. The Jews have their Moses; the Christians their Jesus Christ, their apostles and saints; and the Turks their Mahomet, as if the way to God was not open to every man alike.

Each of those churches show certain books, which they call revelation, or the word of God. The Jews say, that their word of God was given by God to Moses, face to face; the Christians say, that their word of God came by divine inspiration: and the Turks say, that their word of God (the Koran) was brought by an angel from Heaven. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all.

As it is necessary to affix right ideas to words, I will, before I proceed further into the subject, offer some other observations on the word revelation. Revelation, when applied to religion, means something communicated immediately from God to man.

No one will deny or dispute the power of the Almighty to make such a communication, if he pleases. But admitting, for the sake of a case, that something has been revealed to a certain person, and not revealed to any other person, it is revelation to that person only. When he tells it to a second person, a second to a third, a third to a fourth, and so on, it ceases to be a revelation to all those persons. It is revelation to the first person only, and hearsay to every other, and consequently they are not obliged to believe it.

It is a contradiction in terms and ideas, to call anything a revelation that comes to us at second-hand, either verbally or in writing. Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication — after this, it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it cannot be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner; for it was not a revelation made to me, and I have only his word for it that it was made to him.

When Moses told the children of Israel that he received the two tables of the commandments from the hands of God, they were not obliged to believe him, because they had no other authority for it than his telling them so; and I have no other authority for it than some historian telling me so. The commandments carry no internal evidence of divinity with them; they contain some good moral precepts, such as any man qualified to be a lawgiver, or a legislator, could produce himself, without having recourse to supernatural intervention.[FOOTNOTE 1]
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by vedaxcool(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2011
mazaje:

ohh really?. . .Last time I checked all I could see you doing was lying and trying you best to mix things up. . . .

Mediocre . . . grin

Ohh really. . . .
[/quote]

Yap!

mazaje:

Where can the words of Allah be found in the Hindu Verde, or the Baddavigts? You lie yet again when you say the fundamental teachings remain the same. . .The fundamental teachings if Hinduism and Buddhism for example are completely different from the teachings of Islam, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Try another lie please. . . . .These two religions predate Islam by thousands of years. . . .There is nothing that joins Islam with the religion being practiced by the ancient Americans for example so trying to force your way by saying what is not is lying. . . .Hope you get that. . . .

Mediocre you need lessons in Logical thinking grin

[quote author=mazaje link=topic=723007.msg8902065#msg8902065 date=1313073846]
Firstly, a Koran in Yoruba is not considered to be a Koran, I have stated that once it has been translated it is no longer considered a Koran, but just an interpretation of the text. . .So there is unity amongst Muslims, eh? Here is the original question,you did not even attempt to answer it, you just ran off on another tangent. . . .Now to the Koran itself, a book like any other which has lots of claims like people not being able to produce any book like it . What exactly is in the Koran that is not in any book, any exclusive knowledge of the world or idea therein that can not be found in other books? Why is a book that is supposed to be for all humanity revealed in an ancient tongue spoken by just a fraction of the population? If Allah is all powerfull sure he could have revealed the Koran in such a way as to make any translation of it perfect for Allah is supposedly all powerful.
By the way there is nothing miraculous about it as Muslims love bandying. Imagine for a second that even people who spoke not a work of Arabic could read it and understand perfectly well in that language? Wouldn't
every body say "Hmm, there is something unusual and miraculous about t the book".

The bolded part of the statement place at par with the pagan arabs, who required miracluos alost as rediculous as the one you asked for, but at the end common sense prevailed, when you loose your hair brain argument you resort to creating diversions to save face, by the way:

Mediocre, this was your question;

I was raised as a Muslim(am a full Hausa man), I can still read the Koran based on what I was thought back in the Koranic school, but I like many others can't speak Arabic and do not understand what is written therein, that's why in mosque after the Imam reads in Arabic he translates and explains to people what was written because majority do not understand Arabic and hence can not comprehend even though they try to read what was written.

to which I replied:

grin grin grin grin, Oh you have never heard of Translated Qur'an? Aya, and I thought you were informed grin grin grin grin, It remains incumbent on every Muslims to read and understand the Qur'an, if as an Muslim it never occured to you that it was yoyu responsibility to educate yourself of the Qur'an, then You were probably a Munafiq

Then your Mediocrity raised another dafter question:
Firstly, I have never seen a Koran in the Hausa language or any other Nigerian Language for that matter, am not saying there isn't but if there is then it very rare and highly uncommon. Must Muslims believe that reading the Koran in Arabic is the only way to get its true meaning and as such Muslims are encouraged to read it in the original Arabic

being his psychiatrist, i tried reasoning with him by saying:
Firstly I have seen Qur'an in Yoruba and Hausa language and even i attended a Jumuat service in which money was being raised to translate the Qur'an into Igbo It is common sense that if to understand Qur'an in some aspect there could translation problem there must be a reason why Allah gave man brain to think and solve his problems, like, like i said being a Muslim is not enough but seeking knowledge remains mandatory in islam

mazaje:
Another meaningless talk. . .Islam is not known every where. A large percentage of the people alive today have never heard about the name Islam, Allah or Mohammed. . . .Secondly, Christianity also began by a small desert tribe yet today it has more adherent than Islam. . . .Buddhism and Hinduism also began by very tiny tribes from Asia but also have more followers than Islam when combined together. . .So what exactly are you talking about?. . . Stop talking about truth because you don't know any truth and there is no truth to be found in Islam, there is just enough "truth" to be found in Islam just like any other religion out there. . . . .Who cares about what Islam says about the non existent after life?. . . . .

when you show solid thinking, i might take some of your questions seriously: You apparently have ran out of words and still insist on restating the same questions, quibbling over meaning of what I wrote is clownish don't you think? and the this is also a fact Today Islam is virtually known everywhere and it is Miraculous that this was "achieved" by an "obscure" desert tribe, more importantly, as i have indicated earlier, Allah's Judgement on Individual who never heard of Islam will definitely be based on Criteria that he alone knows, but a principle in Islam makes Ignorance a defence, that is one's ignorance of Islam does not make culpable for not being a Muslim, but for people like mazaje and co, who despite have enough resource to study and understand the Qur'an and Islam, will be held accountable, This is simply repeating the same mediocre question in a different way, like I indicated Allah had provided guidance to all of Humanity. The chief reason your questions are mediocre is because they lack logical coherence. It is left to every individual to investigate and unearth the truth, not just sitting down and puffing marijuana.

mazaje:

I can see that you have clearly run out of gas. . .This is just the political correct position of the Catholic institution and not the position of the bible which is the ultimate according to the Christian belief. . .What does the bible say? According to the bible Jesus said that, those who do not believe in him alone are condemned already, and he also said he is the way the truth and the life and no body can have eternal life except through him. . .According to the bible he is the ONLY savior of mankind. Christians believe the bible to be the word of God not the position of the Catholic church. . . .Show me where Allah appears in the bible. . . .The name of the God of the bible is Jehovah Yahweh NOT Allah. . . .Stop lying. . .The God of the bible is NOT the God of the Koran. . .God tell a Jew that you as a Muslim worship the same God with him and see how he will spit on your face. . .

Stop lying, is this how objective you are? I am the one that foisted the catholic Church position on them? you are a joke indeed, MEDIOCRE 4life:

The Catholic Position

I gave this link, this is a Jewish rabbi position on the issue:

Entering a mosque does not pose a problem, [b]since Islam is based on a belief in the one-and-only G-d.

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/276,2400/Am-I-allowed-to-enter-a-church-or-mosque.html

I do know he would piss on your face if ever you mention you Mediocre thoughts to him.

mazaje:

Where is Allah to end the Shia vs Sunni divide?

I repeat the answer, since you keep showing that you are a rabble rouser who can only ramble without making coherent sense.
If Allah gives an instruction in the qur'an and people fail to follow it, then you have yourself to blame, if Muslims fail to adhere to the teachings of their religion we face the peril therein, Allah intervenes as he deems fit, and we do learn lessons from all this events, what remains baffling is your deliberate attempt to blame Allah for your guidance, yet from all indications you are the one who fails to read, your are the one who is dishonest to his own conscience, you . .

Allah has given his instructions, it is left for us to follow them.

why do I waste my time with these mediocres, i believe they need help. I want to expose them to their futile way of thinking and irrational behaviour they exhibit. Thank goodness their hypocrisy keep rearing it's head.
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by vedaxcool(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2011
all4naija:

How old are you? I'm just curious to know.

I can only say these to you: It is mandatory to grow old but it is not compulsory to GROW UP!
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^
grin grin grin What a conjecture! I didn't ask for explanation just how old dude!

I am 21 going to 22. I think I should be 5 years older than you!
Re: Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments by vedaxcool(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^^^

You know is unAfrican to ask someone his age. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo's Slap Suit Goes To Appeal Court / Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.