Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. (1216 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
meobizy:
undecided

When you were chopping Shawarma and ice cream you no disturb us for Nairaland oo

Now my friend this, my friend that

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Unrelated: Never knew op was a woman!

Your friend should have her ex arrested if he's a threat...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

When you were chopping Shawarma and ice cream you no disturb us for Nairaland oo

Now my friend this, my friend that
The women in your life sell themselves for shawarma and ice cream... Other women don't...

These aren't enough for someone to threaten you... You should know this...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
The women in your life sell themselves for shawarma and ice cream... Other women don't...

Lol, funny thing, women in my life ain't cheap.. my mother is an established retired career woman, sister is a British trained lawyer and my girlfriend is from a 3rd generation wealth

So really stop eating people's Shawarma and ice cream and expected to be treated with value

An hungry person has zero worth or value.

A dirty rumpled $100 bill has more worth than the clean mint ₦100 note, so try to create value in yourself without others money and they would respect you

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Lol, funny thing, women in my life ain't cheap.. my mother is an established retired career woman, sister is a British trained lawyer and my girlfriend is from a 3rd generation wealth

So really stop eating people's Shawarma and ice cream and expected to be treated with value

Yes... Sure...

Because when men buy their male friends alcohol and peppersoup in beer parlours, they threaten them later to never un-friend them...

Don't be stupid...

The vast majority of Nigerians are hungry... You should see your mates spamming threads with their account numbers... Even create female accounts and post fake sad stories to scam those with a good heart...

I guess their helpers should demand they are worshipped... undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by helinues: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Very funny

In Bieber's voice: She should go and love herself
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

Yes... Sure...

Because when men buy their male friends alcohol and peppersoup in beer parlours, they threaten them later to never un-friend them...

Don't be stupid...

The vast majority of Nigerians are hungry... You should see your mates spamming threads with their account numbers... Even create female accounts and post fake sad stories to scam those with a good heart...

I guess their helpers should demand they are worshipped... undecided

This is poverty mentality you need to shake off if you truly want to be valued

You need a therapist if "
When you were chopping Shawarma and ice cream you no disturb us for Nairaland oo"

Got the response you gave,

You are definitely going through abuse and need help
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

This is poverty mentality you need to shake off if you truly want to be valued

You need a therapist if "
When you were chopping Shawarma and ice cream you no disturb us for Nairaland oo"

Got the response you gave,

You are definitely going through abuse and need help

Typical...

You say when men harass women they've helped, it's okay...

But when I point out that they don't harass men they've helped, I have a problem... grin

Stupid...
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

Typical...

You say when men harass women they've helped, it's okay...

But when I point out that they don't harass men they've helped, I have a problem... grin

Stupid...

You are clearly in another world and you need help ASAP

Where is all this bottled up energy coming from,

Just a line of comment
"When you were chopping Shawarma and ice cream you no disturb us for Nairaland oo" and you are here ranting about harrasment, poverty in Nigeria, and all sort of bunkum

Look I am serious you need to talk to a therapist I can hook you up with a good one for free
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

You are clearly in another world and you need help ASAP

Where is all this bottled up energy coming from,

Just a line of comment
"When you were chopping Shawarma and ice cream you no disturb us for Nairaland oo" and you are here ranting about harrasment, poverty in Nigeria, and all sort of bunkum

Look I am serious you need to talk to a therapist I can hook you up with a good one for free

This is stale... Seriously...

When I asked you if women sell thenselves for shawarma and ice cream, you didn't think I had a problem... Used the oppurtunity to tell Nairaland about your 'british trained lawyer' mum and girlfriend with 'third generation wealth'... Lol... grin

When I show you how stupid you are (with common sense), I suddenly need to see a shrink! My god... undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

This is stale... Seriously...

When I asked you if women sell thenselves for shawarma and ice cream, you didn't think I had a problem... Used the oppurtunity to tell Nairaland about your 'british trained lawyer' mum and girlfriend with 'third generation wealth'... Lol... grin

When I show you how stupid you are (with common sense), I suddenly need to see a shrink! My god... undecided

You are clearly manifesting signs of self hate without even knowing

In all honesty tellme how this comment is justified. The women in your life sell themselves for shawarma and ice cream... Other women don't...

And all the tantrums and name calling

Truly what are you ranting exactly about . You don't need this toxicity so talk to someone ASAP

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

You are clearly manifesting signs of self hate without even knowing

In all honesty tellme how this comment is justified. The women in your life sell themselves for shawarma and ice cream... Other women don't...

And all the tantrums and name calling

You're behaving like a kid... It's annoying...

Yes, people use those closest to them to judge others... If you have a twisted opinion of women, think they are all cheap, maybe you have serious mummy issues... And that's not my fault...

Criticizing your mother and her poor parenting skills (obvious) doesn't mean I hate myself... She's not me... Just because she has a vagina doesn't mean she's above criticism... So you don't call out other black men? Don't try this bullish** with me... It's oldschool... undecided

Answer this question: do men threaten women they've helped? You think it's okay cause (according to you) the women cheapened themselves by begging... What about the men who beg? Should they be threatened too? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

You're behaving like a kid... It's annoying...

Yes, people use those closest to them to judge others... If you have a twisted opinion of women, think they are all cheap, maybe you have serious mummy issues... And that's not my fault...

Criticizing your mother and her poor parenting skills (obvious) doesn't mean I hate myself... She's not me... Just because she has a vagina doesn't mean she's above criticism... So you don't call out other black men? Don't try this bullish** with me... It's oldschool... undecided

Answer this question: do men threaten women they've helped? You think it's okay cause (according to you) the women cheapened themselves by begging... What about the men who beg? Should they be threatened too? undecided

Honestly you need help

Your toxicity is contagious

Good night
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Honestly you need help

Your toxicity is contagious

Good night
Can't answer? grin

Yeah... Common sense and decency doesn't agree with you...

Keep demanding for sex from the desperate women you help... But the men who beg 247, just be kind and give... Even tell them to not feel indepted...

Okay?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Can't answer? grin

Yeah... Common sense and decency doesn't agree with you...

Keep demanding for sex from the desperate women you help... But the men who beg 247, just be kind and give... Even tell them to not feel indepted...

Okay?

grin

They even demand for sex from you .....

You need a hug dear, and if you ever need anyone to bare your mind to, you've got me

You seem like you are going through alot
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by luwiizy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Begging is cultural with today's women. Not all though.
You lose value when you keep asking.
Regardless of your gender.

But it's just so cultural with women, they breath and swim in it, I just don't know why.

That's why sometimes you see a well establish women doing hookup as her side hussle, sometimes I wonder and ask myself, what do these bitches really want?
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

grin

They even demand for sex from you .....

You need a hug dear, and if you ever need anyone to bare your mind to, you've got me

You seem like you are going through alot
Convicted sex ofdenders always thought the women they defiled 'encouraged' them...

A woman hugging you means she wants sex? Okay... Creep...

You hug men too? Or you get raging boners too when they show genuine affection?

Her wanting to be a companion... Someone you can be honest with and talk to... This is a bad thing?

I must have asked for sex countless times without knowing... Lol! All the times I told my male friends it's okay to cry... Asked them tell me their problems... undecided

You are toxic...
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
Convicted sex ofdenders always thought the women they defiled 'encouraged' them...

A woman hugging you means she wants sex? Okay... Creep...

You hug men too? Or you get raging boners too when they show genuine affection?

Her wanting to be a companion... Someone you can be honest with and talk to... This is a bad thing?

I must have asked for sex countless times without knowing... Lol! All the times I told my male friends it's okay to cry... Asked them tell me their problems... undecided

You are toxic...

Honestly am getting a sexual abuse vibe somewhere within your core, you are quite defensive and simple talks like hugs, and casual jokes on Shawarma and ice cream brings back some terrible memories in you

Perhaps if you stop getting defensive and talk with a little more courtesy then we can walk through your painful personal emotions and resolve this personal conflict of yours

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
luwiizy:
Begging is cultural with today's women. Not all though.
You lose value when you keep asking.
Regardless of your gender.

But it's just so cultural with women, they breath and swim in it, I just don't know why.

That's why sometimes you see a well establish women doing hookup as her side hussle, sometimes I wonder and ask myself, what do these bitches really want?

Lol... Sure... These are women begging on a prostitution thread... undecided

Got a hundred comments there... Can't screeshot all..

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashawo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/6321#114766587

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Honestly am getting a sexual abuse vibe somewhere within your core, you are quite defensive and simple talks like hugs, and casual jokes on Shawarma and ice cream brings back some terrible memories in you

Perhaps if you stop getting defensive and talk with a little more courtesy then we can walk through your painful personal emotions and resolve this personal conflict of yours

See... You know nothing about me yet you're sure a man somewhere has raped me... Even you know most men are sex predators... Projecting? Trying to find out if I'm one of your underage victims? How many girls and boys have you molested? Lured with candy and ice cream? Did your 'british trained lawyer' mother teach you nothing? undecided
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
See... You know nothing about me yet you're sure a man somewhere has raped me... Even you know most men are sex predators... Projecting? Trying to find out if I'm one of your underage victims? How many girls and boys have you molested? Lured with candy and ice cream? Did your 'british trained lawyer' mother teach you nothing? undecided

Look, let's get something clear.. I am not mocking you, teasing you or trying to win an insult contest with you

You wish to comiunicate without insults to a strangers mother or calling a stranger stupid but your emotions won't let you be objective, to you I am just Ann outlet to vent

I just studied some pattern in your outburst and I find it in a way needing help, even if I won't help doesn't mean you shouldn't seek help

And seeking help to seek closure isn't a thing of shame

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by siofra(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

A dirty rumpled $100 bill has more worth than the clean mint ₦100 note, so try to create value in yourself without others money and they would respect you

So that's why you're supporting Tinubu
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Look, let's get something clear.. I am not mocking you, teasing you or trying to win an insult contest with you

You wish to comiunicate without insults to a strangers mother or calling a stranger stupid but your emotions won't let you be objective, to you I am just Ann outlet to vent

I just studied some pattern in your outburst and I find it in a way needing help, even if I won't help doesn't mean you shouldn't seek help

And seeking help to seek closure isn't a thing of shame

You first assumec women are cheap...

Made a point that poor women in need of help are valueless and can be used...

Jumped to the conclusion that I've been raped because I challanged you¿

If anyone needs help, it's you...

You see women like pawns... Not worth respecting and it's ironic cause on this forum, the chronic beggers are all men... undecided

You studied nothing... Psychoanalyse yourself first... Try to understand why you think women should be preyed upon... You are sick... Reek of depravity... I think you need help...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Moh247: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
siofra:

Yes that is why I am supporting Tinubu married to same woman for 40 years, even as a Christian pastor loving her regardless and making her a Senator, first ever Governor to appoint a Woman as Deputy
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
siofra:

No wonder he's so foolish... A yoruba muslim... I wonder who's behind that account... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by luwiizy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why you dey deflect?
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:

Yes that is why I am supporting Tinubu married to same woman for 40 years, even as a Christian pastor loving her regardless and making her a Senator, first ever Governor to appoint a Woman as Deputy
Lol... And my white racist neighbour thinks it's okay to insult blacks cause he married one...

Don't try to manipulate women... We're smart
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by siofra(f): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Datboredberri:
No wonder he's so foolish... A yoruba muslim... I wonder who's behind that account... undecided

True! And wicked.

I've been observing him for a while now.
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by PumpumPrince: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
siofra:

True! And wicked.

I've been observing him for a while now.
#

siofra i dont wanna fokkkk so please observin......am tired i beg, commmmmback next week please!!!!!(no oofeinese) angry
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by PumpumPrince: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

Let's have sexxxx & I will explain y we shoood sopot timbunu wink
Re: My Friend Wants To Threaten His Ex-girlfriend To Come Back. by PumpumPrince: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
undecided

U don't want him to dumb u?? don't woooory I date anything & I will date u((THANK ME LATER)) smiley

(1) (Reply)

I'm Craving Thick, Fat Nipples / Men Are Wicked / The New Trend Now —married Women Cheating With Married Men.. Why Is It So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.