Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Photo: Tinubu Join Peter Obi Supporters Labour Challenge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Tinubu Join Peter Obi Supporters Labour Challenge (3365 Views)

2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP / Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria / Nigerian Mock Tinubu For Joining Labour Challenge On Tweeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tinubu Join Peter Obi Supporters Labour Challenge by Arysexy(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Your father whose brain is not expired, bring him out to contest.

Has your father ever headed a Church, or a Community Development Association? WS he even at any time a Class Captain in his secondary school days?

You are not in a position to malign the Jagaban Borgu. Nobody in your family is in that position.

My Father served the country and retired meritoriously. He knows what it means to serve Nigeria and retire when his body can no longer carry on with the stress of serving Nigeria.

My father did not reduce his age, he declared his real age and retired from active service after 35yrs of meritorious service.

He is enjoying the fruits of his labour presently. Infact my Father just returned from Canada last month and will be visiting Germany by November. He is enjoying his retirement.

We can't be mad to drag our father to come and be yeyeing himself in the public out of greed in the name of politics. God forbid

He has paid his dues, now is time for him to relax and enjoy
Re: Photo: Tinubu Join Peter Obi Supporters Labour Challenge by promzy555(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Those ones are in for office romance

After labour, you need soft skin by your side to cool down tongue
lol, Nigeria politics don turn play.

Funke Sabi speak calm English grin. Oh my Jennifer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See / Thousands Of Pvc's Found In The Forest In Nnewi (photos) / Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.