Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP (10877 Views)

JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team / Enugu Youths Set To Join Peter Mbah, PDP Campaign Train / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by hisexcellency34: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Labour Party (LP) on Thursday said Nigerian youths have made up their minds to rescue the country from the grip of selfish and corrupt politicians in 2023.

In order to realise this dream, the party said the youths have made up their minds to work with its presidential candidate, Peter Obi by voting for him in the presidential election scheduled for February 25 2023.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, the Chief Spokesperson of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council (LP-PCC), Dr Yunusa Tanko appealed to the G-5 governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led by Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike and other groups in the country to adopt Obi as candidate for the election.

He said "Nigerian youths are determined to rescue the country in 2023 and they are ready to work with Peter Obi in order to make that mission a reality".

"They believe in him because of his antecedents and his agenda for the country resonates well with them. They have assessed all the presidential candidates and discovered that Obi is the best among them".

"We appeal to the G-5 governors and other well-meaning groups in the country to adopt our candidate".

"We are also appealing to Nigerians who want the progress of this country to vote for our party in the 2023 general elections. Rescuing Nigeria from the grip of these selfish interests is not something we can do alone, it is a collective responsibility".

https://independent.ng/2023-nigerian-youths-determined-to-join-peter-obi-in-rescuing-the-country-labour-party/

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Brendaniel: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yes we are supporting President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Sometimes I ask if it is the same Tinubu that governed Lagos from 1999-2007 or there is another Tinubu his supporters are talking about, I was in secondary school when Tinubu became governor, Idi-oro, mile-12 and Oshodi even mushin, I believe those places were the most dirtiest places on planet earth, as a kid it was like torture going to those places or passing through those places.

I could still remember when my sister was doing her traditional wedding at my uncle's place, my dad's car was faulty, so we all had to go with public transportation, that was my first time going through Oshodi with public transportation, because of how dirty Oshodi was my legs were dirty when I got to my uncle's house at Gbagada, I was feeling ashamed of meeting my cousins because they will be wondering were I was coming from for my sister's traditional wedding, I had to hide and started washing my legs and all.

I lived in Ikeja, the first time Tinubu passed through my street in Ikeja as a kid I knew this man was just not serious about governance, he used about 50 vehicles, his main car was G-wagon, that was the first time I knew police had a unit called bomb squad because it was also included, imagine when Nigeria was a lot safer in terms of security and he flaunted all these just because he was governor of Lagos.

Some few months later I saw his deputy governor's convoy(Bucknor), just about 3 vehicles, her main car was Peugeot 505 evolution, the glass was not even tinted, I saw her face clearly, I knew something was wrong, it didn't take long before Tinubu kicked her out.

The same Tinubu I knew was always going to Night shift coliseum with Osoba dancing gawu those days, his governance was party party governance, he made night shift coliseum very popular.

It was when Fashola became governor, that was when real governance started in Lagos since 1999, then as a kid I said that was the only good thing Tinubu did for Lagos state, bringing Fashola in, because the difference in governance was too clear.

He did some roads like Kudirat Abiola way and some projects like millennium school at Ojodu and so on but you can't compare his performance with even Marwa not to talk of Fashola or Ambode, In my ranking he is the worst Lagos state governor I have ever known.

This is the experience I had under Tinubu's governance, As for Atiku that one was a national disgrace

144 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lol Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Abfinest007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
atiku is coming to kirikiri not aso rock

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Abfinest007(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
All d campaign obi is doing now,is for 2027 bcus he has won 2023 already

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by plaindealer: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ipob ESN youths are now Nigerian youths..

Comedians..

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Obalacam(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rescuing Nigeria should be the desire of all reasonable Nigerians
We don't have any other Country for now to call ours except her

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by ThoughtOfYou: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian youth, the ball is now in your court. Do the needful or stop complaining forever.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Ohinoyi22: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Better, we are united

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by TheBTCinvestor: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peter Obi is gay embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by DispatcherLagos: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Youths excluding the Owo mi da useless things and the online dirty offsprings

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Ohinoyi22: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Indeed, we are ready to peaceful elect the best candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Racoon(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
I am a youth. I am part of this noble cause

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by gozmok1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
It’s not as if Tinubu is a bad person or that we hate him or something, but the truth is glaring for all to see: this man is just unfit and unwell to lead the most populous black nation.

From wetting his agbada in public to dishing out gaffes upon gaffes it now appears like he does it intentionally. Tinubu as Lagos state governor and Tinubu of today ain’t the same person…If you drape an ape in suit, it won’t turn it to Jeff Bezos. It’s still an ape. Age has taken it’s toll on him just as it does everyone.

This man should just rest and enjoy his remain years with his grandkids and allow those who are fit to rule to pickup the ball.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Roger3D(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
IPOB yoot he means grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by afbstrategies: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
True
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Comedians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by asuraking: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
oga december don reach,within 3 days january go come,e never tire u.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Alexiiydon: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
You mean biafruad pigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
These Eboe elements are just impossible! What youths? Obi has always been a major stakeholder in the vicissitudes that brought Nigeria to this sorry pass! It is unimaginable that certain fools can wake up without remembering even the immediate past of Nigeria's history and decide that Peter Obi should lead the charge against his own colleagues and former associates. Ko le werk! Besides, how can anyone reasonably see Obi as a youth at 62 years going 63? Someone somewhere aptly described this trumped up whitewashed attempt to paint Obi with white emulsion as the attempt of a runsgirl who now claims to be a virgin just because she changed her home address! In addition, I remember now the chant of Atikulated that echoed throughout the land just three years ago because Obi was paired with Atiku in that election. Atiku is now a villain while Obi has been translated to a Lord Bishop. The Eboes are much like the Roman plebians who used to change their resolves according to changes in the course of events, forgetting in the process antecedencies. Obi is in the race to provide company to the popular Candidates, the kind of participants who are there just to swell the numbers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by YoungLionken(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Of course yes!!

But the exodus of the southern youths calls for a serious concern...
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Ance4Liverpool: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obi have my vote

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Kollabo419: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nna mehn...

The youths are no longer lazy
Obi will do well
But my only fear is that he could be ousted or poisoned by the cabals therewith because I see a calm like GEJ in him
9ja government needs a hard man for certain circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Tradman: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
This man again

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by paschalj4(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
May God bless the nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by PeterObi4LP: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..

Shut up! And get a life. Everyone supporting PO is not Igbo, example is me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by asuraking: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..
your tears are delicious,cry more...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by DatblackBoi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Another news please.

TheBTCinvestor:
Peter Obi is gay embarassed

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Moh247: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ipob youths
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by afbstrategies: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
I am Gay but Obi is gay embarassed

See how you outed yourself as a gay man. It's unlawful where you're yapping from.

They catch you and you get roasted like a corn. ok?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Aregbesola Snubs Sambo In Osogbo / Local Governments In Anambra State / Chinua Achebe's Burial - Live Updates (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.