Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease (61244 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by LoveGifted(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sickle Cell Disease/Anaemia Patients suffer badly. The chronic ones are regular customers of BLOOD TRANSFUSION. It's that bad.

I was so happy the day my chronic sickle cell patient who was told to only eat Amala and White Soup all her life finally got healed.

The doctors said if she ever tastes any other thing she would fall into crises and anytime they go against those orders, the child lands on the hospital for days.

I remember the Sunday afternoon the mother called me on phone to help her. This woman sounded as if she was tired of her marriage due to her child's sickle cell crises every time.

I started the child on the Therapy my GOD has been using me to save lives.

After 3 months, this little girl started improving greatly. Her Sickle Cell Green/Yellowish Eyes turned to PURE WHITE. This has never happened before according to the mother.

Her Brownish urine turned to PURE WHITE for the first time ever.

Not only that, NO MORE CRISES again. This one was the best for me.

Lastly I told them to start feeding her all what her doctor said she shouldn't eat. They were reluctant at first but later obeyed.

This sickle cell girl started adding weight. No Crises whatsoever. She started gaining weight and stopped looking sickly and lean. She became FAT. Even me, I shock. All Glory be to GOD.

When they went back to the hospital to carry out a CBC, the same doctor was asking them what did they do to her becos her results had improved by 100%.

I'm just glad I was able to touch the life of that girl and bring hope, peace and joy to an already dying family filled with pain, sadness and bitterness.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dearlord:

Are you shocking me grin

Naaa.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by We4all: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
With all due respect and not trying to be insensitive, SS kids are very difficult to manage

I'll simply and firmly advise abortion if the genotype is discover in the womb

Most time those kids take away the limited resources of the family with little spared for others, talkless of the pain they go through

Hmnn… All the SS kids I knew while growing up, died. The sickness is something else.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by We4all: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Blake755:

I no longer have crisis tho just needed to gain weight that's my problem do you know what could help

I hear crisis slows down with age. Please, how true is this?
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by We4all: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
delpee:

Please join a sickle cell association on his behalf and update yourself with new developments. There are better ways of managing it now. Some children do bone marrow transplant for a cure. There was an experimental drug/supplement used by a cousin and a family friend years ago. It worked for them.

Please, do you know the name of this drug?
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by abidem4real: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ebiragirl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/my-battle-with-sickle-cell-singer-adekunle-gold/%3famp
That clearly shows Simi is AA.
I wish you longevity and immeasurable prosperity
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Paulianfa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
God is awesome!!!
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Blake755: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
We4all:

I hear crisis slows down with age. Please, how true is this?
Yeah so true the funny thing is that am in my early twenties but I still look 15 or 17 the thing dey pain sha but we move regardless nobody knows why is like that sha I mean no scientific explanation for that
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by sp2002(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Why will you make such mistake in this age? Our parents were ignorant, but I can't fathom a young couple in this age bringing forth SS to come and suffer.

Didn't you do genotype check before marriage?
bro. The deed has been done. I have 3 sons now and the one with sickel cell is doing fine too
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by sp2002(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kwara1stson:
in this age you are still giving birth to SS. You and your stupid wife deserve to be burnt alive.
unfortunately for you, we are still alive and doing great
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by sp2002(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
folake4u:

Oh my! embarassed

I'm sending Love and Light to your son. kiss
thanks

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by sp2002(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
delpee:

Please join a sickle cell association on his behalf and update yourself with new developments. There are better ways of managing it now. Some children do bone marrow transplant for a cure. There was an experimental drug/supplement used by a cousin and a family friend years ago. It worked for them.
thanks.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Godswilleee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
The time AG was sign into ybml, if people find out then he was a sickler, i beleive many will insult olamide for signing him, but now look at how far he has grown. Many grace on u adekunle gold. One of the few artiste i respect and hope to feature one day cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Blake755: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
torqque7:

Care to share the specific immunizine drugs you were taking pls?
Sure think u should browse about them so u can get there agent number the are all over Nigeria it is sold for the price of 5k this ss of a thing has cure but all this pharmaceutical companies wouldn't say so that the keep making money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by sp2002(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gangster1ms:

You can never understand what he passes through.. Except you're a sickle cell yourself.
That illness is indescribable..
I am not a sickel cell but a father of a sickle cell patient
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Blake755: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFONAMARO:

So sorry, brother. I am happy you are stronger at the moment.

Do you care to share the names/types of immunozine drugs you took? Or is that the name of the drugs?
It is sold for 5k

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Blake755: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Do you care to share the names/types of immunozine drugs you took? Or is that the name of the drugs?
It is sold for 5k it is very expensive for me but I thank God for everything

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by sp2002(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFONAMARO:

splina from edmark products is also a good product . Expensive though. 10k per litre and I buy this once in a month
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Blake755: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Creamypie:
no mind am. As if na fools e dey talk to. he no be SS. Na AS e be at worse. He's just looking for attention.
Rest u dey hear if you don't know what to say just pass
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Blake755: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
sp2002:
No b small thing o. My last son is a 7yrs sickle cell patient too. I know what he passes through whenever he has the crisis and what we has the parent too faces
Just take good care of him sending love and hugs
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Gangster1ms: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
sp2002:
I am not a sickel cell but a father of a sickle cell patient
If only you understood the pain your child is passing through you wouldn't allow it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Arysexy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
sp2002:
bro. The deed has been done. I have 3 sons now and the one with sickel cell is doing fine too

It is well, may God protect and heal him
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Creamypie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Blake755:

Rest u dey hear if you don't know what to say just pass
look you. What do u know? How many confirmed SS, even with enjoyment, love fresh and healthy at his age. U don see who be confirmed SS before wey live Till 30 and fresh? D sickle crisis go don finish hi it's common only on blacks
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Blake755: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Creamypie:
look you. What do u know? How many confirmed SS, even with enjoyment, love fresh and healthy at his age. U don see who be confirmed SS before wey live Till 30 and fresh? D sickle crisis go don finish hi it's common only on blacks
Oga there are different types of crisis if you don't know and note no be everybody wey get ss dey look pale and my only advice is just check the genotype of the person u are getting married too peace
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by yemzone(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ssddff:

I learnt to inject myself, but only normal pain injection like diclo. It has been a long time I had crises that required that. Only use injection in tough crises.

Wow. I will ask my doctor how I can inject myself too.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Dearlord(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
hifocus:

Naaa.

This your own is another case to study
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Needlemover: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
CosmoCrat:
But yet he chose to defy that odd to become successful

Just know this, nothing (village people, enemies, your parents, sickness, demons) can stop you from achieving your dreams. They can only try...
You yourself is a god created by God most high! So you're a spirit
You're 100% in charge of your future.
Know this and know peace.
And you never make am

I design CV and CoverLetters, Since I started using this CV format, I get calls for interviews
Hit me up to get yours designed.

WhatsApp: 0.8.1.6.2.1.5.3.2.0.6
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by We4all: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Blake755:

Yeah so true the funny thing is that am in my early twenties but I still look 15 or 17 the thing dey pain sha but we move regardless nobody knows why is like that sha I mean no scientific explanation for that

Oh! Don’t fret too much about how you look. The most important thing is, you are alive and kicking. I send you lot of hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Czario: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
I will never diss Simi again...

She is taking good care of her man
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by Czario: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
yemzone:

Wow. I will ask my doctor how I can inject myself too.

Use a smaller needle push it in your deltoid muscle...
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by yemzone(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Czario:

Use a smaller needle push it in your deltoid muscle...
Alright. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease by torqque7(m): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry if u are an SS u don't have to pour down that sickle cell anger on my post, u talk about people dying every day ofcourse people will die that's the sure end of every mortal, u don't have to say I sound unintelligent bc u want to feel good about yourself. Marrying a sickle cell patient is a very big risk be it a female or male. Get that into your dead skull nd stop being stupid.

Lol e pain am..You are even dumber than I was thinking, so because I am pointing out your Stup*dity then you think Iam a Sickler pouring Ss anger on you?just read your post again carefully, do you see how dumb you are and sound?ode I pity the man dating you,I bet you are a total liability and completely useless to his life. Like I said go and get enlightened and get sense small,very unintelligent thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.