Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (90340 Views)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:
INEC shows you the real figures per PU.

But the addition for make sense sha
Kudos to INEC though, elections are getting better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Truthisunique2: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:
I think INEC portal only shows the the number of polling units uploaded not the real figure

The one been displayed seems to be from PDP situation room
let apc upload the one from their own situation room na undecided

10 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by barbstee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:
INEC shows you the real figures per PU.

Link pls
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by openmine(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ttalk:
Am looking for my LP vote and there no single vote for my party.
Currently,436 voted for LP
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by ifyconsult: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
On the contrary the result is on the portal for each local govt,i can post for each local govt completed ote author=barbstee post=114799015]I think INEC portal only shows the the number of polling units uploaded not the real figure

The one been displayed seems to be from PDP situation room[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by fergie001: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
PennywysCares:
I see Fulani herdsmen coming for your life

Mu....mu
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
PennywysCares:
I see Fulani herdsmen coming for your life

Mu....mu it'll backfire on you
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Salvador1: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

They actually thought they could play around the new electoral law.That will end up as Buhari's one genuine achievement in office
seriously thank God for that electoral law. If not the kind massive rigging that would have been going on at collation centre, heart breaking.

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
openmine:

Lol........
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by helinues: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Hey bros I am still around.Hope you are not having fever

Still around as well
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Pauladex(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
vhykeeytor:
Only if APC can emerge victorious in this Osun election to teach The Adeleke's a bitter lesson. The Late Isiaka Adeleke supported Buhari to Power while working as Asiwaju Lapdog. Now he's no more, and his immediate family are paying for the lust of a greedy and self serving political ally Tinubu.

Osun Governor: Tinubu's cousin;

Presidential candidate: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu;

Lagos Central Senator: Tinubu's wife;

Overall Market Leader in Lagos: Tinubu's daughter;

CEO Advertising and Billboard in Lagos: Tinubu's son;

Toll gate and revenue collection agency: Alpha beta and LCC Tinubu's company.

Media in Lagos: TVC and The Nation Newspaper...Tinubu's media company....

Agbado and cassava: 50 million Nigerian youths;

Gutter cleaning: Joe Igbokwe;

30k monthly Stipend: TMC (helinus, jamiu, Taofeek, Raji, Bilesanmi, vulturegriller, dasalvo to mention but few). How these people sleeps at night still baffles me...and I consider it the 9th wonder of the world. The Audacity to even campaign for APC let alone Tinubu is very shameful and worrisome. If the likes of General Abacha was to be alive, the names mentioned above will mostly likely be rooting for him as president if he was to declare his intention to run.

When will you move forward with this kind mentality. Oga think of future and forget all rubbish you wrote up there. You want APC to win just to punish one family shior.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by rolams(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
descarado:

Ar you sure of this?

Yes.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by rolams(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
AntonVince:
Fatality...complete annihilation here.
Kilode!
cheesy grin

Thanks Rolams. I had to go verify it.

Thanks
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by IgOga(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
openmine:

grin grin grin I said here on nairaland last week that LP cannot have 1000 votes in Osun somebody dey tackle me say dem go get 50K. I just laugh... noise nor be vote o.....most LP supporters have no PVC and about half of them live overseas

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by MrALIVE: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
vhykeeytor:
Only if APC can emerge victorious in this Osun election to teach The Adeleke's a bitter lesson. The Late Isiaka Adeleke supported Buhari to Power while working as Asiwaju Lapdog. Now he's no more, and his immediate family are paying for the lust of a greedy and self serving political ally Tinubu.

Osun Governor: Tinubu's cousin;

Presidential candidate: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu;

Lagos Central Senator: Tinubu's wife;

Overall Market Leader in Lagos: Tinubu's daughter;

CEO Advertising and Billboard in Lagos: Tinubu's son;

Toll gate and revenue collection agency: Alpha beta and LCC Tinubu's company.

Media in Lagos: TVC and The Nation Newspaper...Tinubu's media company....

Agbado and cassava: 50 million Nigerian youths;

Gutter cleaning: Joe Igbokwe;

30k monthly Stipend: TMC (helinus, jamiu, Taofeek, Raji, Bilesanmi, vulturegriller, dasalvo to mention but few). How these people sleeps at night still baffles me...and I consider it the 9th wonder of the world. The Audacity to even campaign for APC let alone Tinubu is very shameful and worrisome. If the likes of General Abacha was to be alive, the names mentioned above will mostly likely be rooting for him as president if he was to declare his intention to run.
yet you want APC to win so that tinubu will be happy...hope you well so?

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Still around as well
Now you still think Tinubu will win Kano state with APC "structures" grin grin grin

The era of results writing and performing magic at collation centres are over

14 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Nonexisting: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Salvador1:
likewise me I'm a business man doing well.
If APC Keep winning it will affect us cos their economic plan is evil. Dollar rate is too high.
Push the extra cost on consumers, nothing concern you. Na civil servants go hear am which is why I'm more angry at them when they sell their votes.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by helinues: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Now you still think Tinubu will win Kano state with APC "structures" grin grin grin

The era of results writing and performing magic at collation centres are over

Alaye, INEC is even yet to declare official results but you guys have been doing your as usual bragging.

Hahahaha
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by vhykeeytor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrALIVE:
yet you want APC to win so that tinubu will be happy...hope you well so?

the write up is of 2 part ...one for APC to win Osun State but for Tinubu to lose the general elections because only 1 man can't hold a state and his resources to ransom. Is your dad only fit to be a gateman or driver? and who says you are to young to venture into advertising and break the monopoly Seyi Tinubu enjoys in that sector. Wise up bruv.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bethel4Life(f): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
vhykeeytor:

the write up is of 2 part ...one for APC to win Osun State but for Tinubu to lose the general elections because only 1 man can't hold a state and his resources to ransom. Is your dad only fit to be a gateman or driver? and who says you are to young to venture into advertising and break the monopoly Seyi Tinubu enjoys in that sector. Wise up bruv.
lols this is nonsense oo
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Tatiana4u: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by openmine(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
IgOga:

grin grin grin I said here on nairaland last week that LP cannot have 1000 votes in Osun somebody dey tackle me say dem go get 50K. I just laugh... noise nor be vote o.....most LP supporters have no PVC and about half of them live overseas
Truth be told,LP gained a sudden prominence as soon as Peter Obi became Presidential flagbearer!
Before now,no one knew LP as a party...not even in Osun state!
This election in osun state has been known to be between PDP and APC...Thats why they are miles ahead of the others!
The party LP still have a lot of time to build on their popularity before the presidential elections!
LP should not be taken for granted!

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by openmine(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

Lol........
I think you should be concerned about your party APC!
Hope they are doing well? smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Olaolufred(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

No one has seen the 3000+ results uploaded from inec end. The ones circulating are people adding results from different polling units together.

From the polling units posted so far though (might not be accurate) pdp seems to be leading, how many polling units did their situation room used to calculate their lead I don't know, but inec is yet to give any figures.

Thanks for your response.
I have gone to Channelstv online too. I was wondering if Channels isn't up to date.
However, I checked my time, it was same as what was on the TV screen too.

Now I understood it was collation before official inec collation.

Again thanks.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by tinsel: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
ifyconsult:
On the contrary the result is on the portal for each local govt,i can post for each local govt completed ote author=barbstee post=114799015]I think INEC portal only shows the the number of polling units uploaded not the real figure

The one been displayed seems to be from PDP situation room
The one they are showing on the screen here is not INEC portal. INEC portal results are not that way.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Truthisunique2: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, INEC is even yet to declare official results but you guys have been doing your as usual bragging.

Hahahaha
I have gone to the inec website 98% of the results by polling unit is already public in their websites

The parties simply collated what was sent to inec

So apc is finished, no miracle or wuruwuru can happen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Vistra40: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
openmine:

Truth be told,LP gained a sudden prominence as soon as Peter Obi became Presidential flagbearer!
Before now,no one knew LP as a party...not even in Osun state!
This election in osun state has been known to be between PDP and APC...Thats why they are miles ahead of the others!
The party LP still have a lot of time to build on their popularity before the presidential elections!
LP should not be taken for granted!

Those mocking LP are using it as self consolation from their embarrassing defeat today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by tinsel: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha
What they are showing us on screen is PDP situation room results. Go to INEC you will see nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by crystalpapers(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
What is the update ooo

Davido obo no dey tweet update again oo. No b say curve leg don wan enter tight trouser.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TinubuNG: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emir8:
Good is with Imole
PDP we move
No of vote is more than no of accreditation wow

I wonder how people still never get this fake results you have been posting with your alternate moniker grin
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Bash92(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Reader530:

Don't shift the goal post. You have never been a PDP member
Lols, check my past posts. All this jjcs will just come nd be picking who is a PDP member or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply)

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.