Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (90254 Views)

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Salvador1: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

Oga give up na......
U try.....
that's how u guys will give up in 2023.

E choke ooo

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

So as how you always run your mouth early.

You go soon dissapeared and then appear tomorrow and pretended as if you never been on this thread.

Your records are there Pa Chukwudi
Hey bros I am still around.Hope you are not having fever

14 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by youngestuk(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emir8:
We move
Imole!!!

14k lead

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Salvador1: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
senatordave1:

It was 12000 at a point
next is Feb 2023.

PDP has taken this.

Your political miscalculation has failed u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Olaolufred(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emir8:

See please
Over 3000 polling units uploaded

This is an update from what I quoted earlier.

So, as at then, the data was what it was.

Can you give the tally of votes for each candidate after the addition of the 3229 polling units returned?
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olaolufred:

Can you give the tally of votes for each candidate after the addition of the 3229 polling units returned?
Almost 90% of the results have been uploaded.Results are been transmitted in real time

9 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Olaolufred(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Almost 90% of the results have been uploaded.Results are been transmitted in real time

Okay.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Salvador1: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Hey bros I am still around.Hope you are not having fever
soon they will go back to opposition.
No condition is permanent.
Table is now turning.

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Salvador1:
that's how u guys will give up in 2023.

E choke ooo

I'm not a jobless ass like you.
If who I'm surporting doesn't win it has no effect on me and my family. I've hustled enough to be comfortable for the rest of my life. Go hustle......

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by barbstee(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
I think INEC portal only shows the the number of polling units uploaded not the real figure

The one been displayed seems to be from PDP situation room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by MrALIVE: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

If who I'm surporting doesn't win it has no effect on me and my family. I've hustled enough to be comfortable for the rest of my life. Go hustle......
shut up dia!!!
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by haykay2005: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:
I think INEC portal only shows the the number of polling units uploaded not the real figure
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrALIVE:
shut up dia!!!

No time for low lives like you.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by engineerboat(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
fergie001:

Obokun, Boluwaduro, Boripe, Ifedayo and Ilesa East LGAs completely uploaded.

Thats very correct.

The uploading are coming in as expected

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:

so where is the figure from those images coming from?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by georjay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:

I believe that the results we are seeing is from Pdp/APC situation room based on results sent to them by their agents across all the polling units...
So since the same results are being transmitted to Inec server directly...then they are good to be true

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:

INEC should come up with something that can reflect the figures as results are uploaded.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by georjay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
so where is the figure from those images coming from?

Check my reply up
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by engineerboat(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:

Thats is where comparisons with PU agents and the actual submission takes places before the computing
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by MrALIVE: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

No time for low lives like you.
that's how you guys form what you are not on social media.
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by engineerboat(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
georjay:

I believe that the results we are seeing is from Pdp/APC situation room based on results sent to them by their agents across all the polling units...
So since the same results are being transmitted to Inec server directly...then they are good to be true

Very true and correct

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Salvador1: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

likewise me I'm a business man doing well.
If APC Keep winning it will affect us cos their economic plan is evil. Dollar rate is too high.

9 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by rolams(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:

You can check the results there. It's in PDF format.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Salvador1:
soon they will go back to opposition.
No condition is permanent.
Table is now turning.
They actually thought they could play around the new electoral law.That will end up as Buhari's one genuine achievement in office

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olaolufred:

No one has seen the 3000+ results uploaded from inec end. The ones circulating are people adding results from different polling units together.

From the polling units posted so far though (might not be accurate) pdp seems to be leading, how many polling units did their situation room used to calculate their lead I don't know, but inec is yet to give any figures.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by fergie001: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
barbstee:

INEC shows you the real figures per PU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Salvador1:
likewise me I'm a business man doing well.
If APC Keep winning it will affect us cos their economic plan is evil. Dollar rate is too high.

Lol.......no wahala.
May we get the best in 2023.
We'll all exercise our franchise and respect eventually the decision of the majority.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by famology(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrALIVE:
that's how you guys form what you are not on social media.

Go hustle my guy
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by fergie001: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

INEC should come up with something that can reflect the figures as results are uploaded.
It is in their portal already. The results are real-time.

5 LGAs have been completely updated. So, you can calculate all the PUs in one LGA and know the winner.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PennywysCares(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

I see Fulani herdsmen coming for your life
Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by vhykeeytor(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Only if APC can emerge victorious in this Osun election to teach The Adeleke's a bitter lesson. The Late Isiaka Adeleke supported Buhari to Power while working as Asiwaju Lapdog. Now he's no more, and his immediate family are paying for the lust of a greedy and self serving political ally Tinubu.

Osun Governor: Tinubu's cousin;

Presidential candidate: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu;

Lagos Central Senator: Tinubu's wife;

Overall Market Leader in Lagos: Tinubu's daughter;

CEO Advertising and Billboard in Lagos: Tinubu's son;

Toll gate and revenue collection agency: Alpha beta and LCC Tinubu's company.

Media in Lagos: TVC and The Nation Newspaper...Tinubu's media company....

Agbado and cassava: 50 million Nigerian youths;

Gutter cleaning: Joe Igbokwe;

30k monthly Stipend: TMC (helinus, jamiu, Taofeek, Raji, Bilesanmi, vulturegriller, dasalvo to mention but few). How these people sleeps at night still baffles me...and I consider it the 9th wonder of the world. The Audacity to even campaign for APC let alone Tinubu is very shameful and worrisome. If the likes of General Abacha was to be alive, the names mentioned above will mostly likely be rooting for him as president if he was to declare his intention to run.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Salvador1: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

Lol.......no wahala.
May we get the best in 2023.
We'll all exercise our franchise and respect eventually the decision of the majority.
of cos we won't die cos of election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply)

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.