Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form (18782 Views)

Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. / Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ariesbull: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Igbo told then the truth 8yrs ago

APC Christians called them wailers
The yoruba Christians s said they are sophisticated
They called igbo small dot and nobody spoke up

Now they have bluffed Christians in Nigeria, igbo, yoruba, Hausa and Niger Delta Christians and let see who will speak up

Always stand for the truth irrespective of the tribe... This is a lesson to you all Nigerians... Una think

Yet it I igbo that Is still still speaking up...

We are not only having Muslim to contest after 8yrs Muslim rule we are having Muslim Muslim ticket

Vote Obi for justice, equity and progress
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ariesbull: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
Death go plenty for Alaigbo over this news. Though I am a Christian but Tinubu de give me endless joy with his choice. My respect to the sensible igbos and Christian in the north I know without much explanation you know the reason why this difficult choice need to be.

Make no Igbo Ipob / PDP n Obi urchins quote me unless you want thunder to kill your entire household in addition to you unborn generation.
Una mumu shaaaaa a... And n in hungry pass for the whole southern Nigeria.... Una no get sense at all
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by OurSeun(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2022
mycar:
To him north does not vote for anyone that is not a Muslim and south the sacrificial lamp will vote, to them SW vote tribalism, North religion and Eastern states righteousness and party line.
https://punchng.com/vote-oyetola-because-hes-a-muslim-ganduje/?amp

Na lie
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Aldol: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Muslim o, Christian o, pagan o,atheist o, May the best man wins. If e good na for all of us, if e bad too na for all of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Hahabita7: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by mycar: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2022
OurSeun:

Na lie
What is lie?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ElSudani: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2022
ignis:
That's a loss for him

A winning ticket, that is why Igbos are crying over it.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Any flateeno pig who wan die, should go ahead and end his/her miserable life...... BAT/SHET23 is a goal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ikenna34: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2022
I don't believe Tinubu picked this man because of competence. I don't believe Shettima is the only qualified candidate from our dear Northern Nigeria. I've seen that APC is up to sometin. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by gambia(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Nigeria is irredeemable, the country can never be one, its only the elites that are one due to the national cake, know this and careless about the shithole.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by MarxisGLABACK: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Weldon
The thing na na bet9ja ticket , big odd vs small odd,
Greed 4 big odd no dey let person see say small odd will play

PLS LET US SWALLOW OUR PRIDE AND VOTE COMPETENT BATSHIT -MUSLIMMUSLIMMUSLIMMUSLIMMUSLIMUMU
FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.......PLS PLS PLS
EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2022
ariesbull:
Igbo told then the truth 8yrs ago

APC Christians called them wailers
The yoruba Christians s said they are sophisticated
They called igbo small dot and nobody spoke up

Now they have bluffed Christians in Nigeria, igbo, yoruba, Hausa and Niger Delta Christians and let see who will speak up

Always stand for the truth irrespective of the tribe... This is a lesson to you all Nigerians... Una think

Yet it I igbo that Is still still speaking up...

We are not only having Muslim to contest after 8yrs Muslim rule we are having Muslim Muslim ticket

Vote Obi for justice, equity and progress
fvck justice and equity, your Obidient can only become president of beerfraud land but here in Nigeria, the flat headed akpu munching gorilla can only dream of ruling this country, we will never allow him to rule over us....... BAT/SHET23 is a goal

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Dennisbulkan: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Xbobtage:
Tinubu is more than likely to lose the election, from all indications. At a distant third.
Whatever calms your nerve, foolery grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Channel54: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
fvck justice and equity, your Obidient can only become president of beerfraud land but here in Nigeria, the flat headed akpu munching gorilla can only dream of ruling this country, we will never allow him to rule over us....... BAT/SHET23 is a goal

Book Mark this page. Tinubu will lose 2023 Election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ariesbull: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
see as you dey shout Fvck whatever like say ig gbege start weather you yoruba man go fit stand.... Una Don dey make noise up and down.... When the real deal start please stand up
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by jimetagambo: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2022
mycar:
To him north does not vote for anyone that is not a Muslim and south the sacrificial lamp will vote, to them SW vote tribalism, North religion and Eastern states righteousness and party line.
Now you get the winning formula.

Yorubas do not care much about religion when it comes to voting. Their culture is liberal like in nature.. Hausa/Kanuri/Fula will vote along religious lines.

Obi and Atiku can both hustle for the remaining SE and SS votes.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by BeigJawnson(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu is a moving train you either get in or get crush.

All the hypocrite acting as if they care, will you have voted Tinubu if he had presented a pope?

Osibanjo is a Christian, did you guys vote for him, didn't you chose Atiku a fulani man and Muslim over him? Useless people.

Tinubu/Shettima 2023, those not comfortable should vote their obituary candidate or hang themselves.

Radarada.

Oshi oro...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ZombieTAMER: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Any Okoro that want to die should die peaceful
Boko Haram are everywhere
Even on this forum
Now I believe
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ThatFairGuy1: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Wailing Wailer.

#BATIMA2023
derecho:
APC and Islam

APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists in some states in the supposedly secular NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but when we had a Christian PRESIDENT someone we all know said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot even clap your hands and praise Jesus in Kirikasama Local Government Area in Jigawa State

Credit goes to
Awhuubaba Goara

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by searchlight: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2022
bancoleh:
Although I am Apolitical, Nigeria is a secular state and it's need balance, or else agitations based on tribe, religion will always pop up, and we haven't gotten to that stage where we have to look beyond these sentiments and focus on track records, competency, knowledge, recommendations, it's so annoying.
Video editors tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLDtdFAl6H0
I am a staunch supporter of Obi. Tinubu's choice of Muslim Muslim ticket has no Islamization agenda, it is just a political calculation but unfortunately in this part of the world people allow their faith to becloud their sense of reasoning which is why Nigeria has been devastated. It was the same sentiment that brought Buhari to power and sustained him even against the wish of sensible Nigerians and I tell you that Tinubu will meet strong resistance from same people this time the christians. Tinubu can't be sure of the north because you have Atiku, and kwankwaso and he can't be sure of the south because you have Obi and the only christian in the contest. 2023 will be interesting and anyone underating obi's chances is not in the know of how religiously poliarised the country has become. Obi, could win south east and south south, make 40 percent in the north central and get christian votes up north and get votes from liberal Muslims. I can't be too sure of his wining but a lot will still unfold before 2023. Whatever happens we will be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Ofunaofu: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Any Okoro that want to die should die peaceful

To you, the Okoro's are the ones against the Muslim Muslim ticket ba

Jagabandit
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Mosesvic11(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
Death go plenty for Alaigbo over this news. Though I am a Christian but Tinubu de give me endless joy with his choice. My respect to the sensible igbos and Christian in the north I know without much explanation you know the reason why this difficult choice need to be.

Make no Igbo Ipob / PDP n Obi urchins quote me unless you want thunder to kill your entire household in addition to you unborn generation.
your unborn children are in hell already, you are very useless to your future and your family.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by bhella10: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Emilokan 23. Awa LOKan 23.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Abosede512(f): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2022
Eni to ba ni ki lamase, lase han, they cannot control use, we know our right, so, we should all vote right. Enough is enough
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by barbstee(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Immediately isaw the headline, I know it must be from punch.

Very insensitive and inciting from them
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by mycar: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

Now you get the winning formula.

Yorubas do not care much about religion when it comes to voting. Their culture is liberal like in nature.. Hausa/Kanuri/Fula will vote along religious lines.

Obi and Atiku can both hustle for the remaining SE and SS votes.
Hypocrite, I knew you will support it but what about this https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/10/25/2023-yoruba-muslims-will-not-vote-for-christian-presidential-candidates-muric/%3famp=1
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by AngelicBeing: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2022
derecho:
APC and Islam

APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists in some states in the supposedly secular NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but when we had a Christian PRESIDENT someone we all know said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot even clap your hands and praise Jesus in Kirikasama Local Government Area in Jigawa State

Credit goes to
Awhuubaba Goara
Vote ❎ and stone APC out of power in 2023 angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by general111(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2022
searchlight:
I am a staunch supporter of Obi. Tinubu's choice of Muslim Muslim ticket has no Islamization agenda, it is just a political calculation but unfortunately in this part of the world people allow their faith to becloud their sense of reasoning which is why Nigeria has been devastated. It was the same sentiment that brought Buhari to power and sustained him even against the wish of sensible Nigerians and I tell you that Tinubu will meet strong resistance from same people this time the christians. Tinubu can't be sure of the north because you have Atiku, and kwankwaso and he can't be sure of the south because you have Obi and the only christian in the contest. 2023 will be interesting and anyone underating obi's chances is not in the know of how religiously poliarised the country has become. Obi, could win south east and south south, make 40 percent in the north central and get christian votes up north and get votes from liberal Muslims. I can't be too sure of his wining but a lot will still unfold before 2023. Whatever happens we will be alright las las.
if obi wins, it will just be by a small margin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by amnesty7: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2022
But wailers have other options nah...why the wailing? grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by amnesty7: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2022
An interesting reading!!!

*A LEARNED CHRISTIAN FRIEND FROM NIGER STATE WROTE THIS INSIGHTFUL WRITE UP. KUDOS TO HIM!!!*

*Niger state started as a Muslim christain ticket. But today its Muslim muslim ticket.*
The fault is the arrogance of Christian community. An inflated balloon egoistic sense of their self importance.

When Engineer Kure wanted to go for second term. He called my Bishop jonah who was the CAN chairman of Niger state that he wants second term. My Bishop who has already turned the pulpit to anti government platform. The Bishop refused him flatly. Said he will not support him. The governor walk away. Promising that he can do without him.

My Bishop wass a strong loyalist of Jerry Gana, and Prof Jerry was against the government. Even when both were in PDP. Jerry sponsored Engineer Mustapha Sani Bello, then a minister in Obasanjo's government, and directed the Christian community to vote for PRP. We voted.

As usual, the PDP won and completely crushed the PRP. That election was really a litmus test of Muslim - Christian electoral strength in Niger sate. The entire Christian community suffer till date because of that decision of opposing an incumbent governor.

Engineer kure remains the best governor in Niger state till date. Even bringing in some christian commissioners, and his developmental drive.

Even then I knew that CAN will regret that decision. Jerry Gana led them on. And in the last minute ran away to avoid sanction for anti party activities. He fought a governor using christain Community because obasanjo promise to make him a president after him. Unfortunately he lost to yardua .

After that election the deputy governor Shem Zagbayi who is a christain became a puppet. In trying to prove to his boss that he is relevant. He went to get an audio recording of Jerry Gana and his cohort plan to destabilise the kure government. Instead of it to work for him. The recording work against him. The political stakeholders interpret it to mean that christains cannot be trusted in the politics.

Jerry rode on Babaginda back to political relevance, yet he refused to acknowledge Babangida as his godfather.
After Kure's government, apart from Senator David Umaru no Christian leader rose again to prominence (even Umaru too has lost it now). The ones making noise today are the ones Kure brought to limelight. And nobody has risen after that.
OK. There is a Christian Commissioner for justice presently, Dan mallam, but he rose by befriending the present governor Sani Bello a Muslim.

Back to Kure's regime. So all these set the stage for change of political calculation.

At the end of Kure government, Obasanjo set out to destroy Kure's legacy and he brought out his boy Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu from Pension Board Abuja and installed him as PDP governorship candidate. The zone (C) are to produce a running mate, and they quickly favoured a Muslim from there. And that is how we got the first Muslim Muslim government. After their tenure the next governments was/is still on Muslim-Muslim and nobody is even complaining again. Its now the standard.

Political Lesson 1. Self interest.
1. The same pattern of arrogance is what played out on kaduna. Southern kaduna are my brothers. But this sense of entitlement that play out in Niger state happen in kaduna. Power is negotiated. Northern muslims are like ancient athenians. Who themselves are realist like claiscal Greece. All the rhetoric of fairness, bla bla bla could not match a good negotiation that protect their self interests and their power in Nigeria. You irritate them when you make them feel guilty and putting them under obligation to support a Muslim Christian ticket. They don't care less about past favors and friendly feelings. North is like Japan and Holland. Very vast culture but they share something timeless and universe with nothern Nigeria. SELF INTERST.

2 political lesson 2.islamic culture.
In 16th century Portuguese missionaries tried for years to convert the people of Japan to Catholicism, while at the same time Portugal has monopoly to trade between Japan and Europe. They failed. It backfire. But later when the Dutch arrived in Japan. Japan was relieved. They need the Dutch for their knowledge of gun and navigation, and here they are people who careless about spreading Dutch Christian religion. Dutch want only trade. Japan king swiftly move to evict the Portuguese. From then Japan will only deal with patctical minded people.

This has greatlesson in our politics. I feel its arrogance for peopel to say Tinubu must pick a christain northerner.
North is a Muslim society. Even if we have large population of christains here and there. But cumulatively, they are Muslim. And not just Muslim but practical Muslim culture like Japan with their own Japanese culture. Colonial masters try to impose Christianity on them. And it failed. Toady South is trying to impose securalism on them.it will also fail.

Northern relationship with South is purely self interest. trade and development. South should stay clear of their religion and islamic culture. They hear your criticism of shariah in the North, hijab judgement, blasphemy, and name calling of almjiri, and numerous social issue that reflect your mind versus their cherished culture. All these come together to inform their opinions.

If you want something form north. Talk about something that will protect our self interests and you bypass this religion issue and talk about how you can help arewa with military operation of superior guns, Sophiscated weapons, superior navigation that will flush out bandits and restore security on our farms and homes.Or talk about our r trade. Our society.

*But get the hell out of preaching political fairness in Muslim Christian ticket. That will never sell here. We don't even want to hear it.*

Conclusion.
The sad reality is that this Muslim Muslim ticket will work. Crush the opponents. And get elected. And nothing will still happen. We the christain community will lose out. Not because we didn't vote. But inspite of our votes against it. It still prevail.

Why is it that always, always, its only the Muslims brothers that are fighting to protect arewa.

On Northern interest, our hausa fulani have done more than enough to protect it politically . Northern Chrustains are not found in the fore font. I hardly hear a christain governor speaking for the North. I hardly hear a northern Christian talk about one north. One people. Look at the igbo christain shouting biafra. Biafra. Nnamdi kanu want to die for it. How many northern Christians have spoken fiercely on arewa project. The South insult us. You join them to insult your brothers.

When its time to share office. The christain are coming out to say fairness. Redistribution of someone else reward. So that you take from those that deserve it amd give to those who don't. No way.
My advise to my Christain community in the North. Repent. Start protecting arewa interest today. When you do it with sweat. One day. One day. You will get to represent the beehive or in human language. The Northern region.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Dogeland: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2022
He has now further divided his South Western Votes which he was certain to get the major chunk of. YES he still winning his region but not with an overwhelming majority, more like 65%., Once Christian Churches and Clerics starts compelling their Congregation to Vote against him, a good amount of his own people will fall back, same as APC northern Christians.

Meanwhile the Muslim votes in the NW is split between him and the other 3 major Muslim contestants. North East is Behind Atiku, North Central is split in different Parts for the 4 candidates. While SE and SS are aggressively behind Obi.

Tinubu should have chosen a strong Christian like Dogara as vice and made sure strong mu8slims like Buhari, Ganduje and El Rufai, campaign aggressively for him. You made a Bad move! [/quote]

Tinubu should have supported Osinbanjo with a favourble northern muslim from outset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Sacks Abayomi Arabambi (Publicity Secretary), Dissolves Ogun Excos / President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.