Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form (18780 Views)

Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. / Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Kagd10: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Tflex01:

The truth is if Tinubu had chosen a christian, they wouldn't have voted him and they would have been analysing how he's definitely going to lose the North by now.

Tinubu is smarter than them all. grin

Exactly.

Those children of hate called south eastern wouldn't vote him to begin with. So what are we talking about to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by 2016easy2017: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2022
famology:
I've observed that those that have been weeping uncontrollably are those that will never vote Tinubu irrespective of his VP.

Isn't it curious why they've been the ones crying so loudly about this? Hahahahahahahaha............ isn't it obvious the reason for their endless tears? Lol....... Shettima was a master stroke.

My guy know this.
In my street, we are over 1,200. No single one of them talk good about Obidient.
Am was so happy when they all unanimously spoke in same voice in our street monthly community meeting that
"WE ARE ALL DOR TINUBU"!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by pseudaria: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Zico5:
You won't even hear any noise from the north except for few inconsequential politicians like Babachir Lawan and other feather weight politicians, leaving APC because of Muslim/Muslim ticket. Let the south east urchins continue to rant, it won't change anything. They are here just to divide Atiku votes in the south. North is already settled for Tinubu. As for south west, let me just say the rest is the case. Even if Adeleke win today in osun, it won't still change anything cos no sensible South west will leave his brother and vote Fulani again.

So you think northerners will leave their own atiku and vote tinubu who is the complete opposite of buhari. Dey there make ganduje dey deceive you. Have you forgotten ganduje lost his reelection if not for last minute rigging and ballot snatching. That's to tell you he and other northern govs don't have the clout to deliver high votes like buhari did. Tinubu put all his hope in one basket and it will shock all of you
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by olaoye2008: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Emi lokan 1
No going back.
90% of people shouting and crying about Muslim- Muslim ticket already are enemy of Tinubu .
I can smell it already.
No time for haters.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Franking: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Typical igbotic gibberish
Hoebi will never rule this country, know this and stop crying

Cry? U are the one crying over nothing. Too childish for anything constructive. U are probably a seven-year old.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by dododawa1: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Let leave Religion aside and face competed and future of NIGERIANS.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by tayolove12(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Any Okoro that want to die should die peaceful

You no get brain
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Sleekfingers: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Hydroxide(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Some people are just lazy. If they come up with a Muslim Muslim ticket, then you should vote against them. That's very simple.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by TruthinAction: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Christians and liberal Muslims should not vote for Tinubu. He will continue from were Buhari stopped. This means more hunger and deaths.

Even if he gives our 100,000 naira to each person, ignore him.

Don't forget he was part of the people who ordered the shooting of youths at Lekki toll gate.

And he hardly condemns the senseless killings and persecutions of Christians in the country.

Vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi for President.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2022
mycar:
To him north does not vote for anyone that is not a Muslim and south the sacrificial lamp will vote, to them SW vote tribalism, North religion and Eastern states righteousness and party line.
https://punchng.com/vote-oyetola-because-hes-a-muslim-ganduje/?amp

If SW vote tribalism, then y did they vote against their own son Obasanjo
Please do your findings very well don't allow Tinubu Media crew to decieve you
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by b2strike(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is illiteracy in the North. A typical Moslem don't read their books. Search for Christian Prince on YouTube
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:

All tinubu had to do was support Osinbajo for president and the Southwest would have had the presidency for 2nd time bt now it goes to the Southeast as God will have it.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Fairview1: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
Death go plenty for Alaigbo over this news. Though I am a Christian but Tinubu de give me endless joy with his choice. My respect to the sensible igbos and Christian in the north I know without much explanation you know the reason why this difficult choice need to be.

Make no Igbo Ipob / PDP n Obi urchins quote me unless you want thunder to kill your entire household in addition to you unborn generation.

I'm embarrassed for you. With all these your fancy and quality education, this is what you want to reduce Nigeria to just because of tribalism? Pukes!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by NessFortunate: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:

https://punchng.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-tinubu-ignores-critics-submits-inec-form/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657935479

they are directly us that they are going to offer the leadership of CAN Monies and electoral promises. I am waitting to see how CAN Embarrase themselves by coming out that After all "we are all one NIGERIA.'' BS. Finger crossed.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2022
All those people that wants to commit suicide because of one Muslim-Muslim ticket are Cows!
Since the day Osinbajo a southern Christian has been VP for the past seven and a half years he has done nothing to the killings of Christians in Nigeria..This VP of a thing is a useless position coz they don't have power to do anything,,i don't see the reason why people are so concerned about the religion of the VP's...
Even C.A.N sef all they know how to do is to use their mouths they can't do a single thing about it...infact religion is bullshit in this country sef they should just leave Baba Chicago alone joor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Throwback: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
Same Bucknor that her security aide shot n kill a civilian close to town planning in Ilupeju n she japa instead of coming to their aid as a deputy governor. How different is Bucknor interview different from that of Bode George.

Her security aide killed the granddaughter of popular industrialist, Jimoh Odutola.

Although, I will hold the useless police responsible.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by ransomed: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2022
We shall avoid critics from southwest and thumb print out candidate and boldly drop our ballot paper in the ballot box OBIDIENTLY.
We have given enough warnings.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by dreadsbee: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2022
Tap0lane:
Death go plenty for Alaigbo over this news. Though I am a Christian but Tinubu de give me endless joy with his choice. My respect to the sensible igbos and Christian in the north I know without much explanation you know the reason why this difficult choice need to be.

Make no Igbo Ipob / PDP n Obi urchins quote me unless you want thunder to kill your entire household in addition to you unborn generation.

I pity you when they implement policies that will affect you. Your eyes go clear
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by dreadsbee: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2022
Oyiboman69:
tinubu is not a southern President

Yes you are right �
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by able20(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:
Corrections! APC has narrowed Nigeria politics to Christian vs Muslims,. That is the New reality
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by general111(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2022
searchlight:
for me this is going to be the closest presidential election since 1999. And knowing fully well that Tinubu is not th cabals prefered candidate and considering Buhari's tribal sentiment and having a fellow Fulani in the contest in the person of Atiku chances are that FG will be neutral in the election just as they were in APC primaries. Like I said earlier a lot will still happen before the presidential contest. There would be alliances and realignments. I dont see kwankwaso as a contender but a pretender I see kwankwaso pitching tent with either Atiku or Tinubu before 2023 and other alliance like that could swing the presidential contest.
wow..your political mindset is amazing
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Joysammy: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
derecho:
APC and Islam

APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists in some states in the supposedly secular NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but when we had a Christian PRESIDENT someone we all know said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot even clap your hands and praise Jesus in Kirikasama Local Government Area in Jigawa State

Credit goes to
Awhuubaba Goara

Whosoever wrote this segmented and very biased article should ask AIT how it was failed to tarnish Buhari in 2014 before begging for forgiveness.

Let the idiot write more than this, he will soon lick his vomit because Tinubu is our next president. Simple!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
2016easy2017:

For Anambra of for Enugun??
U r not serious
You are unserious...You dont love Nigeria, if you do, you would have known that i said the truth.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by toneroforever(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Thank you Tinubu for not listening to the detractors. They were about to make you correct the gaffe and improve your chances of winning the elections. Now that you have submitted the form, it is the turn of Nigerians to teach you a bitter lesson at the polls.

My thoughts as well. Thank God he stuck with Shettima. It will swell Obi's support base. Aggrieved Tinubu supporters will most likely move to Obi's camp thereby increasing his chances in SW,NC & NE due to sympathy votes.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tap0lane:

You are never a Christian. Stop abusing that word. Christ-like human won't sound so folly like you.

It is only a fool that will muslim-muslim ticket. Only a fool will support such.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Obyino: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
His business
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Yoighaman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
derecho:
APC and Islam

APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists in some states in the supposedly secular NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but when we had a Christian PRESIDENT someone we all know said an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot even clap your hands and praise Jesus in Kirikasama Local Government Area in Jigawa State

Credit goes to
Awhuubaba Goara

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by IbadeHQ: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:
you should be happy since you believed that he will fail instead of wailing all over Nairaland

As if they will vote for Tinubu even if he anoints POPE as his vice.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by Yoighaman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zico5:
You won't even hear any noise from the north except for few inconsequential politicians like Babachir Lawan and other feather weight politicians, leaving APC because of Muslim/Muslim ticket. Let the south east urchins continue to rant, it won't change anything. They are here just to divide Atiku votes in the south. North is already settled for Tinubu. As for south west, let me just say the rest is the case. Even if Adeleke win today in osun, it won't still change anything cos no sensible South west will leave his brother and vote Fulani again.

But a sensible South Westerner can leave his brother and vote for Peter Obi.

In case you are unaware, majority of the Yorubas have resolved to vote for Peter Obi for 2 reasons.

1. They want a change from the APC/PDP rotation. They want a new and better Nigeria. Everyone is fed up of this backwardness. They want 'fresh air'.

2. Tinubu's choice of Shettima. Muslim/Muslim ticket, though a seemingly well-calculated and audacious political move by the APC, it is a slap on the face of other religions and it will come back to haunt them.

Anyway, this election will be very interesting, it would be a historic one.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by GreyLaw(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Just a look at the penultimate paragraph and you can see Tinubu is a very dangerous man. Look at the way they dismissed Osinbajo in that paragraph.

Tinubu is unbelievably petty and so are his media people. God forbid that man from being president!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form by GreyLaw(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tap0lane:

If NL was a sane forum you should have been banned. How do you wish death to a whole people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / Balogun-Fulani: We Paid Ransom For Our Freedom, Our Kidnappers Were Fulanis / Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.