Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin (18673 Views)

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Emola12(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
This dunce must not win the election. angry

How can any sensible person wish someone like this a Governor. How angry
u dis fairguy again And u never produce one councilor or house of assembly tokles of governor before oo hmmm datfairguy

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by thatigboman1: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Sleyk:
If you don't get it, forget about it.
#BoboChicago #EscoBAT
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Emperorx: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

Calling someone's father, a business owner and rich man who can afford to feed your family for over ten years without missing any meal 3 times on a daily basis a DUNCE is worrisome. Is it because you have a good Samaritan who was able to assist you with data?

I don't know why your hand is faster than your brain! Learn to apply manners when you are writing on a faceless forum.

I don't know how it is possible to become a DUNCE just because of dancing. Have you not seen Tinubu dance before?
my brother u just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Emperorx: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

See another idiotic comment! You need to move closer to those who have working brain.
This guy why am I loving ur responds to this man

3 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Sunday2021: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

the worst thing that can happen to Osun people is allowing Tinubu to control Osun like he is doing in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Imole Osun

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by aremso(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
3LACK:
The end of APC have come starting with OSUN

U said more than that for ekiti

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Jemex003: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

What is/was oyetola antecedent as osun governor for four years now?

I’m so sorry to say this but honestly you’re arguing blindly. I live in Ede so answer the question what did he do for Ede people during he’s time as senator?
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Jemex003: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

See your comment! Writing WAEC in 2020/2021 doesn't mean anything. You can write in 2050 too. He is a graduate now. You need to grow beyond sentiment if you really want Nigeria to be great.

Honestly your mumu na follow come please let be honest with each other if Oyetola was the one in this result mess you people will not accept him. I’m natural anyway but Osun Jackson doesn’t have anything to offer Osun people.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by 4teenblaq: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2022
Jemex003:

I’m so sorry to say this but honestly you’re arguing blindly. I live in Ede so answer the question what did he do for Ede people during he’s time as senator?

Sorry oooo, the incumbent has not done enough to deserve a second tenure.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by loswhite(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

Calling someone's father, a business owner and rich man who can afford to feed your family for over ten years without missing any meal 3 times on a daily basis a DUNCE is worrisome. Is it because you have a good Samaritan who was able to assist you with data?

I don't know why your hand is faster than your brain! Learn to apply manners when you are writing on a faceless forum.

I don't know how it is possible to become a DUNCE just because of dancing. Have you not seen Tinubu dance before?
He is not a dunce because of his dancing skills. The truth is Adeleke is not qualified to be a governor of any state. Please enlighten us on his qualifications. The last I checked, was he had F9 in English language. He didn't sit for the other papers he enrolled. Poverty makes ppl like you think that it is always about having money to feed you...lol probably you are struggling to feed but the truth is simple. He is not qualified in all ramifications to lead the ppl of osun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Jemex003: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Sorry oooo, the incumbent has not done enough to deserve a second tenure.

Of course you’re right but we can’t jump from fry pan to fire. If PDP serious to take Osun then need to give us right candidate. Not all people in Osun are Okada men

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Peacecore: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

I don't know y some people supporting this dunce. I know that his signature will just be to draw his name and cancel it. So anyone can forget his signature to siphon the state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by 4teenblaq: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Jemex003:

Of course you’re right but we can’t jump from fry pan to fire. If PDP serious to take Osun then need to give us right candidate. Not all people in Osun are Okada men

The game is also up to you guys the electorates.. There are other political parties with fresh candidate.. What about sdp or lp candidates?.. We should take action ourselves and stop letting these politicians play us like pawns by choosing leaders for us.

Sl
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Bishop4493: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Those who want better leader are not here contemplating , they are in the polling units casting their vote for PDP, ..So you people way continue ranting over next Governor of Osun State which is dancing governor
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by FireUpNow(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Someone who got his WAEC certificate less than 9 years ago wants to be a governor. What a great insult? How did he manage to become a Senator when he has no WAEC? Fraud at its zenith.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Jemex003: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

The game is also up to you guys the electorates.. There are other political parties with fresh candidate.. What about sdp or lp candidates?.. We should take action ourselves and stop letting these politicians play us like pawns by choosing leaders for us.

Sl

You’re right but you know our people are money mongers who will vote for free? Only the elites can vote for free and will you see them outside to vote? Where do you want sdp and lp to see money to convince those Okada rider? People are not interested in your words again.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by DeleTaller: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2022
Oshodipikin:
This one did WAEC in 2020/21, want to govern his state in 2023.

Another ineffective buffon wants to continue plundering the state after 4 years of failure.

Truly, we deserve those we queue behind to lead us into the future.

He actually sat for WAEC because of governorship and Davido didn't see anything wrong in it ...? what a hypocrisy world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by DeleTaller: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
3LACK:
The end of APC have come starting with OSUN

I wonder why it didn't begin in Ekiti..

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by DeleTaller: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

That rask is very achievable sir... Once you employ good business manager to look over your business and remit your figure in your account...

I don't know if he is a dunce or not but an illiterate can actually do alot with the help of business managers.

however, this is not supposed to be painful... Tinubu has also been called so many names and the likes of you and your types never came out to condemn it.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Oshodipikin: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

He actually sat for WAEC because of governorship and Davido didn't see anything wrong in it ...? what a hypocrisy world we live in.

Yes na.

1 Like

Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by JULIONE: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

May God continue to bless both your brain and hands
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

That rask is very achievable sir... Once you employ good business manager to look over your business and remit your figure in your account...

I don't know if he is a dunce or not but an illiterate can actually do alot with the help of business managers.

however, this is not supposed to be painful... Tinubu has also been called so many names and the likes of you and your types never came out to condemn it.

But you know the man in question is now a graduate right? If an illiterate can protect his business from running down, identify profit and loss, make a good decision after business analyst has done there job their. Then, what else do we need to do to succeed in business?

Again, go and check if I have ever abused Tinubu before. I know how it hurts when a younger one insults an elder. My children are in tertiary institution, I know how bad they will feel if someone insult me in their presence.

Therefore, I have been trying hard to condemn this mannerless act on this platform overtime now.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
loswhite:
He is not a dunce because of his dancing skills. The truth is Adeleke is not qualified to be a governor of any state. Please enlighten us on his qualifications. The last I checked, was he had F9 in English language. He didn't sit for the other papers he enrolled. Poverty makes ppl like you think that it is always about having money to feed you...lol probably you are struggling to feed but the truth is simple. He is not qualified in all ramifications to lead the ppl of osun state.

He back and check his qualification again. Try as much as possible to go through other candidates qualification too, you will see some SSCE holders too.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by DeleTaller: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

But you know the man in question is now a graduate right? If an illiterate can protect his business from running down, identify profit and loss, make a good decision after business analyst has done there job their. Then, what else do we need to do to succeed in business?

Again, go and check if I have ever abused Tinubu before. I know how it hurts when a younger one insults an elder. My children are in tertiary institution, I know how bad they will feel if someone insult me in their presence.

Therefore, I have been trying hard to condemn this mannerless act on this platform overtime now.

Good of you.. and God will continue to grant you brain to condemn such even when Tinubu is abused....I expect you to also condemn it. Secondly... Adeleke only went to school to have his Diploma cert and WAEC because of the election. if you look at the date he graduated and the date he wrote his WAEC then you would know that all is Because of election.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jemex003:

Honestly your mumu na follow come please let be honest with each other if Oyetola was the one in this result mess you people will not accept him. I’m natural anyway but Osun Jackson doesn’t have anything to offer Osun people.

I know I am old enough or close to your father's age. You lack manner. I won't insult your father but only to pity him for wasting his efforts and resources on you. Which result mess? The one that was dropped by INEC and APC at the court? Was Buhari killed because of his WAEC result?

For your information, the man is now a graduate.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by JULIONE: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=114779923]You seem pained!

You're BLANK like Adeleke, you flocks together. Now get lost.

Without sentiment, aptly said[
If educational qualifications makes you a better leader, there would be no better leader as whole Soyinka and co, despite Ondo state having a leader who was a former NBA president,Rotimi Akeredolu,can the people of Ondo state pin point something tangible that he has done in this state, Ondo south comprises of six local governments,four of the six, have not anything called light since 12yrs ago,so don't come here and preach your qualifications sermon
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

Good of you.. and God will continue to grant you brain to condemn such even when Tinubu is abused....I expect you to also condemn it. Secondly... Adeleke only went to school to have his Diploma cert and WAEC because of the election. if you look at the date he graduated and the date he wrote his WAEC then you would know that all is Because of election.

What about his BSC? That doesn't mean, he understands that going to school will help his career and that of Osun, then he went back to the college to obtain his BSC.

To be honest, do you know I am not a politician neither do I support any party? I don't just like using an abuse words against our elders.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=JULIONE post=114786467][/quote]

Thanks so much.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by Jemex003: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
rolams:

I know I am old enough or close to your father's age. You lack manner. I won't insult your father but only to pity him for wasting his efforts and resources on you. Which result mess? The one that was dropped by INEC and APC at the court? Was Buhari killed because of his WAEC result?

For your information, the man is now a graduate.

Nairaland isn’t for old men who can’t mind their business, you’re one of the problem of this country. Sir go back to teaching work or your farm. I don’t have time for wasting of time with people like you. Go out and vote for which ever you want among them. Respect yourself and your children if you’ve one. I’m APC fans and I’ll forever will until the party dead like pdp. Your mate are there contesting for Governor but you’re here arguing for result. Bunch of lazy generations that destroyed this country and use their laziness to possessed the Youths

Pele ooo Mr he’s now a Graduate.
Re: Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin by rolams(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
mascot87:

And you stupid nitwit insult Tinubu from morning to night. So things can pain you lots like this. Spit

Learn how to use your brain and hands simultaneously when you are on a faceless forum like this because you don't know who you are exchanging words with. Again, I don't want to insult your father but I only pity him because he didn't pay for your brain reset. If he did, you would have understood my response.

I am against using an insulting words against elders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Will Get 2% Votes In North, Lose 2023 Election / "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.