Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed (7235 Views)

Channels Tv Exposed Peter Obi.. Video / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:
This Muslim-muslim ticket Na the sermon for tomorrow in churches across Nigeria.
Watch what will happen
during and after churches services tomorrow. The tsunami videos that will come out tomorrow from churches because they will fire on all cylinders. Though APC was smart enough to announce the Muslim- Muslim ticket last sunday afternoon when most services would have closed.

This APC muslim-muslim ticket is a blessing in disguise and answered prayers.

It is not a blessing at all, those who are playing this up will eventually ruin Nigeria. It will not stop with politics.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Efuaye(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I think their very first political correspondent who died young was a Muslim and I can't remember his name. I suspect that Ayo Balogun may be a muslim. But you are right about the lack of diversity in Channels Tv in this area.

That should Lekon Ashimi.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Oilwell(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

It is not a blessing at all, those who are playing this up will eventually ruin Nigeria. It will not stop with politics.

For the coming 2023 presidential election it is. "Him that breaks the hedge, the serpent will bite".

https://www.nairaland.com/7231430/prophet-isa-el-buba-apcs-tinubus
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

For the coming 2023 presidential election it is. "Him that breaks the hedge, the serpent will bite".

Nigeria will not end in 2023.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Oilwell(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Nigeria will not end in 2023.

Nigeria will not even end at all. But when a man thinks that he is a god/kingmaker and refuse to acknowledge , regard and respect others thats the consequences.

What I said has started happening already, Prophet Isa el Buba has just released his. Tomorrow will be bomb shelling.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

Nigeria will not even end at all. But when a man thinks that he is a god/kingmaker and refuse to acknowledge , regard and respect others thats the consequences.

In what ways did he not respect others?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Oilwell(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Oilwell(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Just wait tomorrow you will hear( the ways) it directly from pulpits across the country.
What I said has started happening already, Prophet Isa el Buba has just released his. Tomorrow will be bomb shelling.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

Tomorrow you will hear( the ways) it directly from pulpits across the country.

Play it up as much as you like, it will surely come to you in ways you have not even thought about yet.
You can't even mention one way he didn't respect others like you alleged.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by etrange: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lol... This is like telling the electorate "how dare you argue against Muslim-Muslim ticket when you come from a family where both parents are Muslims?" I mean, what say do we have in how a man runs his business? We can decide to stop watching the channel or create our own channels. On the other hand, Nigeria belongs to all of us. Should we decide to create our country, would you allow it?

On another note, why not try to sponsor an Islamic program on the channel and see if they'd reject your business on the basis of religion? That would, at least, add a little value to your write-up, but certainly not in comparison to matters of national interest.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Oilwell(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Play it up as much as you like, it will surely come to you in ways you have not even thought about yet.
You can't even mention one way he didn't respect others like you alleged.

It will come to you also one hundred fold and consume you. Are you a kid? A muslim- muslim ticket in a multi religious society.

If you quote me again I will give you woto woto style.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

It will come to you also one hundred fold and consume you. Are you a kid? A muslim- muslim ticket in a multi religious society.

If you quote me again I will give you woto woto style.

Why are there no Muslims elected into any of the south-east states? Not even as a local government chairman?
Hypocrites.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Efuaye:

That should Lekon Ashimi.
God bless you! That is his name. Thank you sir.

He was a complete Genius and very passionate correspondent covering those June-12 struggles for Channels Tv then.

Channels Tv was just starting and Lekan Ashimi was a darling we look forward to his coverage of political happenings then.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Oilwell(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Why are there no Muslims elected into any of the south-east states? Not even as a local government chairman?
Hypocrites.

Nairaland kidz, fool, you are notoriously known all over nairaland politics section for typing incoherent nonsense as your age. You wont go and look for work, you jumping from defending one grandfather to the other sleeping on nairaland on a 30k monthly destroying your future and that of your children.

Look at your mentor below.

Ewu gambia. makakwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

Nairaland kidz, fool, you are notoriously known all over nairaland politics section for typing incoherent nonsense as your age. You wont go and look for work, you jumping from defending one grandfather to the other sleeping on nairaland on a 30k monthly destroying your future and that of your children.

Look at your mentor below.

Ewu gambia. makakwu

Where are the Muslims elected to offices in Iboland? You are here crying over Muslim/Muslim ticket yet there is no state in Iboland where a Muslim was elected into anything.
Drop you foolish hypocrisy and answer my questions.
Show us an example of the equity you are asking for in Iboland.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Oilwell(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Where are the Muslims elected to offices in Iboland? You are here crying over Muslim/Muslim ticket yet there is no state in Iboland where a Muslim was elected into anything.
Drop you foolish hypocrisy and answer my questions.
Show us an example of the equity you are asking for in Iboland.

U get sense so, are the muslims up to 1% of the population of each south easterm state? are the eastern states same as a country Nigeria with christians up to 50% of the entire population.

Must u open your mouth and talk . showing how shallow you are. .......abeg shift werey. idiot incapable of having his own thought, perpetual errand boy masquerading himself.

Ewu Gambia. Agbado eating Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oilwell:

U get sense so, are the muslims up to 1% of the population of each south easterm state? are the eastern states same as a country Nigeria with christians up to 50% of the entire population.

Must u open your mouth and talk . showing how shallow you are. .......abeg shift werey. idiot incapable of having his own thought, perpetual errand boy masquerading himself.

Ewu Gambia. Agbado eating Olodo.

Christians are minorities in the north and they have managed to produce at least a governor and a Deputy Governor, how come Muslims are marginalized in the south-east for the simple reason they are in a minority?
Aren't you being clever by half or not even using your brain at all.
Why are there Christian/Christian in all the government houses in the south-east?
Aren't you a du.mb hypocrite?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Optimal01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wahala, tomorrow sermor in church. fire fire after tomorrow, but this muslim-muslim ticket, it dosn't mean anything at all onless christen pple have something bad in there mind, forget about religion matter on politice. politice it's a game they know what they doing. christen pple shold stop all what they are saying, and stop there dirty thinking, mumslim pple dosn't think it like that. let join hand together and pray for gud government. it shall be well with us.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Optimal01(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why there's no muslim electrol in easth south are u telling me that there 's no any muslim in easth . in not area muslim donate that place.. what dou expect
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by deen84(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Samunique:
The writer of this article is dull, confused and too petty. undecided

What points is he making here, what has private business got do with MM ticket ?

I notice that Tinubu camp is under a heavy fire and they're looking for any means to justify their master's political miscalculation and blunder.

If they're out of stories to use to justify their master's political miscalculation and blunder, let them contact me, I've got a whole lot of stories and fables for them, but not without cost o.

They must pay, yeye people ! cheesy

When a ship is sinking, the occupants will desperately look for anything to hold for survival, that's what APC is doing now. Looking for any available Tom and Jerry stories around the town to justify their failure.

Tinubu won't win this election, mark it !
I agree with you that the writer of this post is just confused though someone commented about Sulainon Aledeh and Ayo Balogun been Muslim and I also know of Maupe Ogun Yusuf to be a Muslim as well then secondly this picture of Tinubu that you put there, there's nothing wrong with it Islamically when praying since his sitting on a Chair he doesn't need to do like others when going on Sujud
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Omoluabi16(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu supporters and logic is like oil and water! Where is the sense in this baseless analogy??
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by emerged01(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
SweetJoystick:
Suleiman Aledeh na wetin?
U still dey petrol for fire. He still dey work there?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Proudlyomonna: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is the major reason well meaning Nigerians stand against such agendas as Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket.
We are trying to bring closure to such double-dealing agendas that doesn't sit well with our diversities,why then does Apc seeks to further enbroaden the gap we are trying to close undecided
Muslim-Muslim ticket should be rejected by all well meaning Nigerian.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
This is the major reason well meaning Nigerians stand against such agendas as Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket.
We are trying to bring closure to such double-dealing agendas that doesn't sit well with our diversities,why then does Apc seeks to further enbroaden the gap we are trying to close undecided
Muslim-Muslim ticket should be rejected by all well meaning Nigerian.

The people who are playing this up even when they know it is irrelevant to good governance are the true enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Proudlyomonna: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Christians are minorities in the north and they have managed to produce at least a governor and a Deputy Governor, how come Muslims are marginalized in the south-east for the simple reason they are in a minority?
Aren't you being clever by half or not even using your brain at all.
Why are there Christian/Christian in all the government houses in the south-east?
Aren't you a du.mb hypocrite?

At a time when we have Islamization propaganda flying around,with numerous groups hiding in the covers of religion to carry out terror, ansarudeen last week were seen preaching against the govt and asking the people to stand with them in achieving an Islamic rule,yet all Apc can do is to further give weight to such fiendish rumors all bcus of their desperate emilokon agenda undecided
It's good to see some Muslim faithfuls reject such destructive agendas.
Many people are coming out to see that apc do not care if the Country burn,all that matters to them is winning elections.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Vado(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Axis313:
Both Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikwe contested the 1979 presidential election with Philip Umeadi and Ishaya Audu respectively,both Christians as running mates.
Muslims didn't cause any uproar then especially in the Southwest where majority were Muslims,and they voted massively for Awolowo.
Anybody that didn't see anything wrong with the choices of both Awolowo and Azikwe then and are criticizing Tinubu's choice now is a pure hypocrite.

Stop the foolery. There is no way Muslims are majority in Southwest. You are just loud. No state can boast of 60-40% Muslim to Christian population in Yorubaland. Yet Christians can do that in Ekiti, Ondo and even Ogun state.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

At a time when we have Islamization propaganda flying around,with numerous groups hiding in the covers of religion to carry out terror, ansarudeen last week were seen preaching against the govt and asking the people to stand with them in achieving an Islamic rule,yet all Apc can do is to further give weight to such fiendish rumors all bcus of their desperate emilokon agenda undecided
It's good to see some Muslim faithfuls reject such destructive agendas.
Many people are coming out to see that apc do not care if the Country burn,all that matters to them is winning elections.

We have a terrorism problem. It is completely stu. pid to think every muslim is nursing a diabolic agenda to forcefully Islamize Nigeria. How is that even possible? Do you think this is 1802?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Proudlyomonna: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

The people who are playing this up even when they know it is irrelevant to good governance are the true enemies of Nigeria.

If the table was turned around,will such agendas that faults the clauses of our coexistence as a nation with diversities as enshrined in the constitution be accepted by the Muric and the Muslim community undecided

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If the table was turned around,will such agendas that faults the clauses of our coexistence as a nation with diversities as enshrined in the constitution be accepted by the Muric and the Muslim community undecided

Muric is a fringe organization. How many members of muric have you ever seen besides the self acclaimed leader of the organization?
Hypocrisy has a way of biting you in the arse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Proudlyomonna: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Muric is a fringe organization. How many members of muric have you ever seen besides the self acclaimed leader of the organization?
Hypocrisy has a way of biting you in the arse.

Forget about the Muric as the host body if it was the other way round this fruad will never be accepted by the Muslim community.
Infact Christian-Christian ticket will never be accepted by Christians.
It doesn't potray fairness, unity, tolerance, trust and equity,if I support such I will be a liar to call myself a Christian.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by maiquel: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Axis313:
Both Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikwe contested the 1979 presidential election with Philip Umeadi and Ishaya Audu respectively,both Christians as running mates.
Muslims didn't cause any uproar then especially in the Southwest where majority were Muslims,and they voted massively for Awolowo.
Anybody that didn't see anything wrong with the choices of both Awolowo and Azikwe then and are criticizing Tinubu's choice now is a pure hypocrite.

That was then, the times have changed.
Personally I don't care about the Muslim-muslim ticket, however, the candidates fielded by APC are both incompetent.
We don't want Atiku either.
Kwankwaso like Obi, is a local giant but we want Obi.
He alone among everyone of the candidates has the sauce.

On Obi's mandate I stand!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Forget about the Muric as the host body if it was the other way round this fruad will never be accepted by the Muslim community.
Infact Christian-Christian ticket will never be accepted by Christians.
It doesn't potray fairness, unity, tolerance, trust and equity,if I support such I will be a liar to call myself a Christian.

Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian doesn't guarantee you will get a job when you get out of university.
It doesn't guarantee you will get quality health care if God forbid you fall sick.
It doesn't guarantee stable electricity supply or good roads.
Why then are going into a fit over it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V / Fulani Herdsman Chops Off A Vulcaniser's Right Hand In Akure. / Fashola Receives U.S Diplomats, Urges Deeper Global Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.