Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed (7453 Views)

Channels Tv Exposed Peter Obi.. Video / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Proudlyomonna: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Muslim/Muslim or Christian/Christian doesn't guarantee you will get a job when you get out of university.
It doesn't guarantee you will get quality health care if God forbid you fall sick.
It doesn't guarantee stable electricity supply or good roads.
Why the are going into a fit over it?

That is why we first advocate for people to vote competency.
Are you trying to be smarter than those who drafted our constitution?
So you as a human being and Muslim you would feel ok holding on to power for 16 straight years which will pave way for another Northern Muslim 8 years rule making it 24 straight years in all??
Do you believe Allah is Just, Truthful and Fair as the Quoran teaches?
Is such agenda fair to me as your Christian neighbor??
It's good to know that Muslim faithfuls are already preaching against such agendas bcus they know deep down their heart that it doesn't strikes fairness, unity and equity in our struggle to unite each other better.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Proudlyomonna: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

We have a terrorism problem. It is completely stu. pid to think every muslim is nursing a diabolic agenda to forcefully Islamize Nigeria. How is that even possible? Do you think this is 1802?

This is the reason why apc must be crushed bcus they are trying to by all means give weight and credence to this propaganda.
Stop being ashamed of the fact that we patterned the way we are.
Religion matters it doesn't makes you less sophisticated to accept how you are patterned.
I have been to Toulouse France some years ago and I tell you some of the women still hold onto their culture as full time housewives till date, taking care of family homes that has been in existence for ages.
Apc seeks to use a very sensitive part of Us to further divide and cause disunity amongst us all just to win elections,they don't care if the country burns.
Apc must be crushed now.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by owunabastard: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
[code][/code]
Oilwell:
This Muslim-muslim ticket Na the sermon for tomorrow in churches across Nigeria.
Watch what will happen
during and after churches services tomorrow. The tsunami videos that will come out tomorrow from churches because they will fire on all cylinders. Though APC was smart enough to announce the Muslim- Muslim ticket last sunday afternoon when most services would have closed.

This APC muslim-muslim ticket is a blessing in disguise and answered prayers.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by donyfrank: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
See this one. Comparing private business with national issue.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by JOemmy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
The only legacy of the apc is dividing nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by ElSudani: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

That is why we first advocate for people to vote competency.
Are you trying to be smarter than those who drafted our constitution?
So you as a human being and Muslim you would feel ok holding on to power for 16 straight years which will pave way for another Northern Muslim 8 years rule making it 24 straight years in all??
Do you believe Allah is Just, Truthful and Fair as the Quoran teaches?
Is such agenda fair to me as your Christian neighbor??
It's good to know that Muslim faithfuls are already preaching against such agendas bcus they know deep down their heart that it doesn't strikes fairness, unity and equity in our struggle to unite each other better.
Fairness is when you are not shortchanged by your leaders, not what they worship. It is complete irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Samunique(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
deen84:

I agree with you that the writer of this post is just confused though someone commented about Sulainon Aledeh and Ayo Balogun been Muslim and I also know of Maupe Ogun Yusuf to be a Muslim as well then secondly this picture of Tinubu that you put there, there's nothing wrong with it Islamically when praying since his sitting on a Chair he doesn't need to do like others when going on Sujud
I know, it's just meme, na cruise wey I dey catch cheesy
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by steve10(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Does the name "gimba Umar" ring a bell?
He once work with channels TV
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Axis313(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vado:

Stop the foolery. There is no way Muslims are majority in Southwest. You are just loud. No state can boast of 60-40% Muslim to Christian population in Yorubaland. Yet Christians can do that in Ekiti, Ondo and even Ogun state.
I still stand with my assertion,Muslims are the majority in the Southwest,whether you like it or not,you are the one that should stop the foolery.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Wallade(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Incoming president federal republic of nigeria

BATIMA 2023

Yoruba ro inu

May thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Proudlyomonna: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Fairness is when you are not shortchanged by your leaders, not what they worship. It is complete irrelevant.

Fairness is when you and I are bound by an agreement to always have equity, inclusiveness in our leadership pattern.
Unfairness is when instead of respecting this agreement you intend to hold on to power for 24 straight years ,are you a thief angry angry angry
Na only you waka come undecided

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by tctrills: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
OurSeun:
Dear Channels Television Yusuf K. Gazali has exposed a surreptitious practice of yours, deal with this.

He wrote: Since the inception of this television station I have not seen a single Muslim Anchoring any program or even casting any news. Does it mean there are no Muslim Journalists? Or Channels belongs to a particular sect of the society? I also noticed every morning the station airs a Bible study program called turning point(which I personally enjoy and learn a lot from ), It also has similar program at exactly 6to7pm before politics today. Not a single Muslim program has earned such favor from this TV station. One can argue and say they are all sponsored, but hey we all know there is more to it than just being Sponsored. At least AIT shows some compassion by airing the Adhan (call for prayer).
My question is does this TV Chanel’s has any Moral right to question the Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC? When most of its staff are Christian and programs skewed to favor one religion.
With all this, Nobody called it a Christian Chanel, nor did anybody complain about the members of staff being predominantly Christians.
What Nigerians see is a group of Brilliant news Anchors and reporters who are good at their Jobs, with no sentiments attached to it.
If Tinibu and Kashim shetima can take Nigeria to the promise land so be it. But Channels has no moral obligation to question a Muslim-Muslim ticket or even a Christian-Christian ticket. It should first clean it’s own house first.

~ Yusuf K Gazali

The Asiwaju Media Support Group - TAMSG
Idiot, this is a private enterprise. Nigeria is not a limited liability company.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by PROPEACE: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
SweetJoystick:
Suleiman Aledeh na wetin?
And Gimba Umar and Maupe Ogun. Some people are just dolts!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by PROPEACE: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I don't know how true this assertion is but Channels TV is a privately owned business enterprise whereas Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians - atheists, Christians, Muslims, pagans and those of other faiths. So there is no room for comparison. Thanks.
It's not true. There was Suleiman Aledeh, Gimba Umar, Maupe Ogun. Three of the four anchors of their morning show then were moslems, Only Chamberlain Uso was a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Arysexy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu urchins are daft.

Wetin concern private TV station with Muslim Muslim ticket, why not ask MITV how many Christians are their staff and why they air mostly Muslim programs?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by tony0806: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
OurSeun:
Dear Channels Television Yusuf K. Gazali has exposed a surreptitious practice of yours, deal with this.

He wrote: Since the inception of this television station I have not seen a single Muslim Anchoring any program or even casting any news. Does it mean there are no Muslim Journalists? Or Channels belongs to a particular sect of the society? I also noticed every morning the station airs a Bible study program called turning point(which I personally enjoy and learn a lot from ), It also has similar program at exactly 6to7pm before politics today. Not a single Muslim program has earned such favor from this TV station. One can argue and say they are all sponsored, but hey we all know there is more to it than just being Sponsored. At least AIT shows some compassion by airing the Adhan (call for prayer).
My question is does this TV Chanel’s has any Moral right to question the Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC? When most of its staff are Christian and programs skewed to favor one religion.
With all this, Nobody called it a Christian Chanel, nor did anybody complain about the members of staff being predominantly Christians.
What Nigerians see is a group of Brilliant news Anchors and reporters who are good at their Jobs, with no sentiments attached to it.
If Tinibu and Kashim shetima can take Nigeria to the promise land so be it. But Channels has no moral obligation to question a Muslim-Muslim ticket or even a Christian-Christian ticket. It should first clean it’s own house first.

~ Yusuf K Gazali

Nonsense. Is channels TV not a private enterprise? What stake do you have in it? Rubbish
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by RightChannel: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Op just relax, you will cry like mad

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Stone03: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
OurSeun:

~ Yusuf K Gazali

When has channel TV become a federal government establishment? Aminu Kano international airport Kano has mosques all over places yet refused Christians from having a single Church. This is federal government discriminating because the airport is in Muslim dominated area
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by rightdata: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
SAY NO TO MUSLIM-ISLAM TICKET
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by FreedomfromtheT: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
PROPEACE:

It's not true. There was Suleiman Aledeh, Gimba Umar, Maupe Ogun. Three of the four anchors of their morning show then were moslems, Only Chamberlain Uso was a Christian.
Is that so?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by nkem1992: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Axis313:
Both Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikwe contested the 1979 presidential election with Philip Umeadi and Ishaya Audu respectively,both Christians as running mates.
Muslims didn't cause any uproar then especially in the Southwest where majority were Muslims,and they voted massively for Awolowo.
Anybody that didn't see anything wrong with the choices of both Awolowo and Azikwe then and are criticizing Tinubu's choice now is a pure hypocrite.
Them never born me that time, but as e be now e, na stupid christian go support MM ticket also na fanatic and extreme islamic chauvinist go support MM ticket, If osibanjo a pastor and professor would be cornered and loudly silenced i wonder how it will be when you have an all muslim ticket and eventual presido and vice. I am from the south, but i will rather vote atiku than old tinubu alongside his boko haram running mate..meanwhile i am obidient.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by PROPEACE: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Is that so?
Yep!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: Channels TV Exposed by Optimal01(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2022
"When Jonathan was President, he was a Christian.

the Senate President was a Christian (David Mark).

the Speaker House of reps was a Christian (Yakubu Dogara).

the Chief Justice of Nigeria Justice Onoghen was a Christian.

The defense minister was Christian (Adetokunbo Kayode).

The minister of Aviation was Christian (fidelia Njeze)

the Chief of Army Staff was a Christian (Gen Ihejirika).

the Minister for Finance and coordinating minister for the economy was a Christian (Ngozi Iweala).

The petroleum minister was a Christian (Diezani Madeleine).

Why did the Muslims not protest that we were going to Christianise Nigeria? Let's be considerate and moderate our thinking as a people."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Allows Justice Ademola, Wife’s Bail Applications / CNN Interview:APC And PDP Have Failed Nigerians, Oby Ezekwesili / [Updated] Satellite Imagery Reveals Nigeria's Population Density

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.