Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat (21490 Views)

Popular US Based Nigerian Clothier, Tommy DNC Dies Hours After Chilling On Boat / Gunmen Kidnap All Passengers In A Bus In Rivers State; Kill Bus Driver (graphic) / Rivers Gunmen Shoot Bus Driver On East-west Road, Kidnap All The Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by BeardedTraveler: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Check my profile for phone deals
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Nonsoco80(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Hmm, Igboland!
tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by arantess: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Nice question. It typifies the level of ignorance some people have in this forum. They will still argue with you on things like the city you live in while they've never left the perimeter fence of their compound.
Nairaland literally has the largest collection of idiots and retardss, tribalists, name them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Elanqy: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Afonjas can't deferentiate between igbo and ibibio
Karlovich:

1 Like

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Truth001(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Switch on your location on your phone, post this in Twitter Ang tag some popular celebrity and human rights activists.
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by saintkeppy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgJMZxIG8g

Gunmen rob boat going to Oron from Calabar waterways, kidnap all the men on the boat

Cc. Mynd44, lalasticla, seun

Sorry, is it Passengers on newly introduced SeaExpress Ferry Boat?
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Kurutinto(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:

Seun lalasticlala oam4j mynd44
Rule 1. Always derailing threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by AmazingELixir: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

Wahala is now the real bicycle ooo...country ti baje kpata_kpata.
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
If anyone here is in touch with them, please ask them to send out their location to their loved ones/security agents via the LOCATION option on WhatsApp. This feaure is tied to google map and it can be found in the same "paper clip menu" that is used to attached documents/pictures from the phone memory. When activated, their precise location would be sent out. They should leave it on for the maximum allowable period of 8 hours. At intervals, they should send out fresh ones too. Also, they need to try and stay in one place, except if there is imminent danger. The good thing about the application is that, even if they move, as long as they have the phone with them, the new location(s) would still be updated and communicated to the rescuers.

It is good to be familiar with all the features on our phones in case of a situation like this. The driver who knows the way out of that place has been taken away and this is the best and easiest chance for them to help themselves to get out of the situation.

Chiamaka0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgJMZxIG8g

Gunmen rob boat going to Oron from Calabar waterways, kidnap all the men on the boat

Cc. Mynd44, lalasticla, seun

1 Like

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by obyrich(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
Stop making a public show of your ignorance.
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by virginchaser(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
This is very traumatic!!!!

Gives me chill and memories.

I remember when I rejected a project to construct a small link bridge somewhere in south south creeks , I was really surprised the Chinese that sub contracted the job to me were willing to pay heavily.The jobs was construction of roads and a link bridge from the federal government to the Chinese company, I later got to know that they were afraid of being kidnapped.On the inspection day, the local boat guys said they would charge 50k per day for a very little distance and they said we would pay the Navy 100k every week for heavy security and that doesn't still guarantee that we won't be busted before the project ends . I suspected that the boat guys worked with the militants in the creeks and backed off immediately., despite the watery gain,I love my life and sanity of my workers.Even when approaching the Navy at first we raised our hands from far to show we weren't militants or oil thieves , it was a distressing experience!, see me fidgeting like a kid.

I pray they're recused as soon as possible.

South South degenerated very fast. I was in Gwara many years ago with team to re install lost network. While working a passersby threw tantrum at us "una dey take us dey play abi, we no get network for over three days. Una no know say all of una be suya for here"
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by oakin: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
So your phones were not collected? You and your Captors are mumu
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by oakin: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
So the Captors didn't collect your phone abi? You and your Captors are mumu
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
virginchaser:

South South degenerated very fast. I was in Gwara many years ago with team to re install lost network. While working a passersby threw tantrum at us "una dey take us dey play abi, we no get network for over three days. Una no know say all of una be suya for here"

Hahaha, I can imagine, Nigeria and her wahala, sometimes these people slows down a lot of development themselves, crazy!.

3 Likes

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by TINCAN(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hi, please register on Ribala. It is a digital coin with which you can earn up to N50,000 in 7 days with just N500. And it is real. https://Ribala.org/i.php?r=9413ka
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Someone should contact oron Police division to find these girls and bring them home safely.
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by eedimo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
This kids on Nairaland that don't even know their country.
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Emmanuel909090: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
The bad part, you no fit run.
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by AlomoReloaded: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
AlaIgbo kụ gbuo gị there!! angry angry
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by CashVessel(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Idiot! Oron or Calabar dey Igbo land?
Karlovich:
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Uteghe(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Put on your gprs
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by TruthinAction: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vote this clueless government out of office. And all these nonesense will drastically reduce. What else do we expect when security personnel are complicit.
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Dorakay93(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na air remain to dey kidnap now

1 Like

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by lomprico(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:

You are highly daft!
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by cejaypriesty(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
Ignorance!
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by UnabashedIPOB: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is what your so called beloved country has turned into...insecurity has become the order of the day and life no longer has meaning. STAY in ONE NIGERIA and DIE or DISINTEGRATE NIGERIA and LIVE! It's your choice!
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by noziz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:

First class dullard! shocked
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by mightyokwy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
Foooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Traffic Robber With A Locally Made Pistol / EFCC Arraigns 3 Men And A Woman For $1 Million Fraud (Photos) / Longji Le'an: 13-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Two Days After He Went Missing In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.