Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat (21506 Views)

Popular US Based Nigerian Clothier, Tommy DNC Dies Hours After Chilling On Boat / Gunmen Kidnap All Passengers In A Bus In Rivers State; Kill Bus Driver (graphic) / Rivers Gunmen Shoot Bus Driver On East-west Road, Kidnap All The Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by vickybantin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Hmm, Igboland!

How is calabar igbo land this man?

1 Like

Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by wittywriter: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
This is very traumatic!!!!

Gives me chill and memories.

I remember when I rejected a project to construct a small link bridge somewhere in south south creeks , I was really surprised the Chinese that sub contracted the job to me were willing to pay heavily.The jobs was construction of roads and a link bridge from the federal government to the Chinese company, I later got to know that they were afraid of being kidnapped.On the inspection day, the local boat guys said they would charge 50k per day for a very little distance and they said we would pay the Navy 100k every week for heavy security and that doesn't still guarantee that we won't be busted before the project ends . I suspected that the boat guys worked with the militants in the creeks and backed off immediately., despite the watery gain,I love my life and sanity of my workers.Even when approaching the Navy at first we raised our hands from far to show we weren't militants or oil thieves , it was a distressing experience!, see me fidgeting like a kid.

I pray they're recused as soon as possible.
YBNL.... continue your tales by moonshine....very soon...

@Wittyness
Re: Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat by Jemex003: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
endsarrrs:

Urchins don't have land grin

Thats why they defecate openly

Go Kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Longji Le'an: 13-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Two Days After He Went Missing In Jos / Man Caught Stealing ATM Card And Phone In Delta (photos) / Police Officers Manhandle And Beat Up A Woman In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.