Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? (448 Views)

The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2022
I thought that members of the APC and PDP have been telling us that Peter Obi has no structures to win the 2023 presidential election? I thought there are more than ten other presidential candidates? I thought some claim that it is only Igbos that support Peter Gregory Obi? So why is virtually everyone talking about him? There must be something special about this Labour Party presidential candidate. Don't you think so?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by Moh247: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Who is talking about PitObi
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by Vulturereloaded: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Well Peter Obi is a threat to APC and PDP, because our politicians are lazy. They prefer to borrow and consume.

But under a productive Nigeria Powered by Peter Obi, power will shift from politicians to skilled workers, farmers, artisans, entrepreneurs.

That is why Obi is under attack. Unfortunately poor urchins leave their suffering families and focus on the recycled failed politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by flamingREED(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Ehen naw
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I thought that members of the APC and PDP have been telling us that Peter Obi has no structures to win the 2023 presidential election? I thought there are more than ten other presidential candidates? I thought some claim that it is only Igbos that support Peter Gregory Obi? So why is virtually everyone talking about him? There must be something special about this Labour Party presidential candidate. Don't you think so?

Obi is a bone in the throat of APC and PDP urchins.

It is bigger than they can swallow tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by Viscuz: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Others have nothing to offer especially the latrine papa

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by cRobo: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Yes
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi is a bone in the throat of APC and PDP urchins.

It is bigger than they can swallow tongue
I think you are right.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
You are one of those making Peter Obi more famous. Thank you.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Well Peter Obi is a threat to APC and PDP, because our politicians are lazy. They prefer to borrow and consume.

But under a productive Nigeria Powered by Peter Obi, power will shift from politicians to skilled workers, farmers, artisans, entrepreneurs.

That is why Obi is under attack. Unfortunately poor urchins leave their suffering families and focus on the recycled failed politicians.
I think a lot of Nigerians are eschewing tribalism and religious sentiments and are supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
cRobo:
Yes
How sir?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by tctrills: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
I am 100% sure that if we read your past post we in see over 10 Obi comments in just the past week. Am I lying?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Only Presidential Candidate? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
tctrills:

I am 100% sure that if we read your past post we in see over 10 Obi comments in just the past week. Am I lying?
Don't mind them. They claim "Peter Obi has no structures", "Obi can't win" etc. But they can't just stop talking about him. Are they scared that he will win? Is that not a reason?

(1) (Reply)

Imo Infrastructure Development: The Construction And Rehabilitation Of Owerri/mb / DEAR NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS, WAKE UP OOOOO / Check Out What Dr Shitta-bey Has To Say About Lagos Hospital That Operated Vp Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.