Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon (18012 Views)

The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by TheRareGem1(f): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Oluwajuwonlo Iledare popularly known has Jaywon has revealed that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is the only Presidential aspirant worthy to lead Nigeria.

The Odun yi crooner made his revelation after the Vice President declared to contest for President. His declaration has generated mixed reviews among Nigerians.

As Jaywon, he is not in doubt as to who should succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023. “The only Presidential aspirant worthy right now for me is still Yemi Osinbajo,” Jaywon said on his Instagram page.

Chronicle NG reports that Tunde Edut, a popular Instagram celebrity posted the comment on his page, asking Nigerians to react to Jaywon’s revelation. He wrote, “Do you agree with Jaywon?”

The post immediately began generating loads of reaction with the overwhelming respondents in agreement with Jaywon’s submission on the candidature of Prof. Osinbajo.

In response, @iamhiphil wrote “And he will win. East, west, and south need to support him. Power must be changed,” he wrote.

Osinbajo meets APC senators in Abuja
Similarly @emmanuel-priest01 wrote, “Everybody with his or her opinion, I support you Jaywon.”

Another respondent, @Lavishloung_ife said, “Osinbajo has the experience and is the only worthy for me.”

In a similar comment, @Man_liza_perry said “Most Nigeria will judge Osinbajo base on his boss performance but on a lighter note, the way he handled the country when his boss was not around showed that he has a complete different leadership style compared to his boss, therefore yes, I agree with Jaywon.”

For @ekpesfrancis, “Osinbajo is no doubt the best aspirant, his whole life has been about service and I believe he has more understanding of some of the challenges we face as a nation. Osinbajo is my choice.”

Jake Gbama argues that the reason Osinbajo is the right fit is because he knows how to relate with all classes of Nigerians. @Jakegbama wrote, “I think Osinbajo can be reasonable, he resonates with the people easily and I like his selfless service to the nation.”

@hiousbeautysupplies said, “Yes, I agree because there was a time Buhari travelled, the price of things were way cheaper but immediately Buhari came back, and booooom! Everything went higher and things became very expensive till date.”

Jenat Pegba also agreed with the post. @Jenat_pegba said, “He is absolutely right, Osinbajo is the worthy candidate right now and he is always about service to the people.”

Another IG user, jnrpope said “I completely agree.”

Vice President Osinbajo declared to contest the 2023 election on Monday on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

https://www.chronicle.ng/2022/04/2023-osinbajo-worthy-to-lead-jaywon/?amp=1

606 Likes 119 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by dynicks(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Your own opinion though!!

For me , I GO STILL SELECT OBI OR OSIBANJO AS 12 & OVER CARRY GO!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Na Kola Abiola we want.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by appishani1(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Completely agreed jaywon
unfortunately the very nigerian youths who clamour for good governance are trying to drag us back to someone who cannot even rid lagos of agberos, bad roads, thiefs and holdup.
Say no to backwardness
say no to tinubu

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by MadamVanessa(f): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

This one music carrier is death and buried, he's trying to resurrect it at all means , so he think licking the mere commissioner asshole will resurrect his death music carrier. Waste of time.

when I say O, you say B, another man say I. Add those letters together, you'll see the man fitted for the job.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by TheRareGem1(f): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Who would t agree with jaywan. His acting days is convincing enough.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by cherishmichael: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Proudly ibibio girl, my village Shares boundaries with yours.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Rugaria: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2022
The world always revolves around them.
In the whole presidential race with all sorts of candidates, it's one Osibanjo that ran the economy into the mud with his unhinged commander in chief that's the best. Buhari used to be their best too. That was after a genocidal character that supervised the starvation of millions of children became the "Best president Nigeria never had" to them...
Clannishness taken to Neptune levels..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by MadamVanessa(f): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2022
cherishmichael:
Proudly ibibio girl, my village holds boundaries with yours.
shocked

You're from Abia right?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by cherishmichael: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Proudly ibibio girl, my village Shares boundaries with yours. cheesy
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Misstittee: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
These are facts but some people can keep lying to themselves.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by emmanuelbrown26: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
APC = Osibanjo
PDP =, Obi
Let's see what one of them would do. If u don't support any of these two from South, mak I no talk waiting dey my mind. Bcs I know that afonjas will still betray Osibanjo which they hv already started with their Lagos-ibadan expressway newspaper
Pls if u know where any Tinubu supporters, pls keep an eye on him or her, policemen should do d needful by watching all lagoons in Lagos bcs @Tinubuadvocate and Co are ready to jump in. They hv to pack Tinubu poopoo before jumping in d lagoon

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Skibani99(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Clearly jaywons opinion, though osinbanjo I think will be better than his boss.. But I don't see him beating amaechi or tinubu to clinch the apc ticket, but who knows..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Factos
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
grin

Any which way... South West should rule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by OkoroBufo: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This one music carrier is death and buried, he's trying to resurrect it at all means , so he think licking the mere commissioner asshole will resurrect his death music carrier. Waste of time.

when I say O, you say B, another man say I. Add those letters together, you'll see the man fitted for the job.
Illiterate pig of biafra.
Peter Obituary can only become the President of biafuro.

-Okoro bufo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Politics and games!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by cherishmichael: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You're from Abia right?
Yes.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by whytediamond(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Jackson105: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why are you in tears? That a reasonable person is supporting star boy.

Obi ko, Obigadu ni grin grin

Any major Party that zone it ticket to South East has committed political suicide already.

Instead of you to be concerned that ESN/IPOB is reducing your 5% to 1%, you are here hyperventilating on Star boy.

You go dey alright last last.

509 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by iCauseTrouble: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
angry
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:
The world always revolves around them.
In the whole presidential race with all sorts of candidates, it's one Osibanjo that ran the economy into the mud with his unhinged commander in chief that's the best. Buhari used to be their best too. That was after a genocidal character that supervised the starvation of millions of children became the "Best president Nigeria never had" to them...
Clannishness taken to Neptune levels..

Is Osinbajo your finance Minister or CBN gov?
ASUU is on strike because finance Minister and Labour Minster says they don't have money.

Inflation is very high because Nigeria is import dependent and the CBN governor stopped selling foreign currencies to BDC. Same CBN gov that reports to Buhari banned Abokifx.

Tell me how Osinbajo is in charge of economy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by LegacyB: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Truthisunique2: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu in the mud

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Sultty(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
this one had better face music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Whothecapfits: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
As far as your mind can reason
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by Dailymice: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by internationalman(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Very funny country.

You'd hardly see a Yoruba person supporting Igbo presidency likewise Igbo person supporting a Yoruba presidency and yet they say this country..

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by oyeb15: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
The VP won't go far in the race cos he has no political base but media and public acceptance.
He the right tool to stop Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by deeway200(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
dynicks:
Your own opinion though!!

For me , I GO STILL SELECT OBI OR OSIBANJO AS 12 & OVER CARRY GO!!
I swear na the betting tips be that

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by davodyguy: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Some Yorùbá be looking at you like ghost when you decide not to support Tinubu.

Check out the class of those supporting Tinubu and those for Osinbajo.

All professionals (Accountants, Lawyers, Estate Surveyors, Bankers), Lecturers, CEOs of top companies etc would support Osinbajo, while political jobbers, Agbéró would support Tinubu.

I am Yorùbá and will never ever support Tinubu

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon by kambili999(f): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Everyone wants to sha talk now undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Better Than Tinubu – Nigerians Cry Out As Rising Cost Of Living Bites / Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.