Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Where The Loopholes Coming From? Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where The Loopholes Coming From? Emoji Devotions (107 Views)

I Don't Totally Overrule The Universe Coming From Nothing. It's Possible / Where Does Help Come From? - Emoji Devotions / Mouth Odor Solved From The Bible - Emoji Devotions 12 November, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where The Loopholes Coming From? Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
An Emoji Devotional for Sat, July 16, 2022

Topic: Where the loopholes coming from?

Highlight:

And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.” Luke 1:21

Loopholes are your flaws, inconsistencies, discrepancies and inadequacies. They happen to everyone that. It was inherited by Eve.

The woman answered, “God said we could eat fruit from any tree in the garden, except the one in the middle. He told us not to eat fruit from that tree or even to touch it. If we do, we will die.”
Genesis 3:2‭-‬3

You have to understand that Faith in God will not steal away your hope and you must not touch the fruit of doubt no matter how easy it is to swing into it. Humans have become spiritual Player who through ignorance disobey he rules of "no swing" in the vertical lines of faith and doubt. "DO NOT TOUCH THE FRUIT" but she touched it. The woman stared at the fruit. It looked beautiful and tasty. She wanted the wisdom that it would give her, and she ate some of the fruit. Her husband was there with her, so she gave some to him, and he ate it too.
Genesis 3:6

THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR THE IRREVOCABLE ERROR UNTIL ONE HAS BECOME WISE IN THE WAYS OF GOD. Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27: We must avoid staring at doubts in the face so that we would not touch it. But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

Shall we lust after doubt with our words and actions and afterwards we go to pray that all will go well then return to our lustful ways and expect supernatural manifestation through faith? And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.” Luke 1:21

There are different level of faith. If it is the one that adds your name in the book of life, you will have to be 100% vertical to ovoid being reprimanded for the offense of your words. There is a Miranda warning in Matthew 12:36

"But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken."

There is no more time for Joke as this concerns the heaven more than it concerns the earth in your life. Give room for transition, only those who believe God truly in their heart will advanced to the promise land. Check if this is where the loopholes and shortcomings are coming from into your life? You should ignore loopholed influence in your life.

Prayer: God I'm grateful for your Spirit that teaches me all things I require. Help me to remain on the line of faith in my words and actions from now on in Jesus name. Amen.

@devotionsemoji

(1) (Reply)

He Is At Your Right Hand.... / The Good News / His Mould Or Other's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.