Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal (28288 Views)

Shettima Best For Tinubu – Arewa Youths Attack Ex-SGF Lawal, Others / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by AntiTerrorist: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:
It’s obvious that Babachir is broke and need some money and attention. Tinubu should throw him some cash for rehabilitation. Dude is so broke and broken. Getting the VP slot was his only path to redemption and now he has lost that too. I pray he gets well quick enough.

Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Franking: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Which God? I hope it's not the same God that looks the other way while terrorists murder people in his house.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by IfnobeGod20: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Britishpea:
Lol people will think lawal is actually fighting for Nigerian Christians in the real sense of it.
His words are like that of a pained housewife with no job whose husband is about getting married to a second wife.
Babachir or mamachir lawal was eyeing the VP slot. And he was disappointed. In this wolf crying about Christian-Christian ticket, people are just looking for relevance and protecting their interests. And think they will be able to do things freely just like Oritsejeafor did during GEJS.

Lawal should heal his wound with iodine. His backing is that of a wounded dog. You are working for Atiku your kinsman. We know this.
If you know the number of people that are offended by this Tinubu and APC insensitive Muslim-muslim ticket, you will backtrack and talk sensibly rather than grandstanding and stepping on the truth.
People that have conscience and make truth the pivotal of their dealings, will not soil their hands on the altar of political gymnastics but will always stand on the truth, equity and oneness in a diverse society like ours. I am cog sure such people if the reverse is the case, they will still led their voice and condemn such insensitive arrangement.
Now the NPC is telling us there will be no section for religion and ethnic identities and they went ahead to give reasons, and their reasons are what people of good will and conscience have been saying.
For record, the same Babachir Lawal was part of those that canvassed for Tinubu success in the primary but today you guys want to turn the heat on him, thinking because he wasn't given the VP slot. If I may ask, was his name ever been in the equation from onset? The christain names people have been calling are Boss Mustapha, Dogora and the Plateau state governor.
Don't you think it is annoying to the bone marrow for someone to say there is no one competent christain in the whole northern states? Is just like saying no one competent muslim in the south South or south east. That's big embarrassment to the Muslim community in that place.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by omokab: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2022
This thief looking for religion to come back to live .
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by GraceUnIimited(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Built2last:
Look at this map below and tell me why APC will win in this election

Tinubu has insulted all sensible Christians

Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Atiku will share votes

Let's see how it goes.
omo see North west shocked
No wonder Deborah's killers went scott free
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Sunday2021: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2022
kenedyx:

House rat, hope you have your PVC?
that is not your problem, my kind of work is apolitical, but I influenced millions.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by yusluvad(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2022
free2ryhme:

"...those the gods want to destroy they first make mad."
Honestly.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by kenedyx: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Sunday2021:
that is not your problem, my kind of work is apolitical, but I influenced millions.

Good. Then how is it your problem if I choose to express myself with a touch of youthful exuberance? We're not in a formal setting.
Also, my kind of work requires that.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Gospel2Day: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:
It’s obvious that Babachir is broke and need some money and attention. Tinubu should throw him some cash for rehabilitation. Dude is so broke and broken. Getting the VP slot was his only path to redemption and now he has lost that too. I pray he gets well quick enough.

Don't be ridiculous.
That is so discourteous and disrespectful of you.
He should be the age mate of your father, if not older.
You sounded like someone whose upbringing was faulty.
So, he has no right to his opinion again?
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Repent, or expect kids like you to ridicule you in your old age.
We reap what we sow.
A well brought up individual does not speak to elders the way you did.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Commentor: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Babachir is suddenly a christian of virtue.

grin
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by MotiveU(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2022
one of Buhari wise men.
After 6months of looking for the wise ones
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Ddokie: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Seun, abeg calm down for a minute. See eh, all of us will depart this world one day o. It is expedient that from time to time, we make effort to try to see where people are coming from. Nobody will possess this world.

No other part of the Nigerian demography will be able to relate with this issue of muslim/muslim ticket like the Northern Christian. Do you know what it means to tell a people that they are not competent simply because they confess a faith that you feel is inferior to yours? That is what Tinubu told northern Christians to their faces. I know BAT is just trying to be politically expedient, but that's what he did all the same.

No man who is worth anything will take such an insult lightly. It is not an insult on him alone, it is an insult to the entire generation of christians that will be born in Northern Nigeria. What they are telling them is simply, If you are a northern christian, you will never be president in Nigeria. That is harsh. As it stands, it is easier for a muslim igbo to represent Ndigbo than for a christian hausa/fulani to represent the north.

So while you support BAT's candidacy, dont take sides on all the matters that emanate from his ambition. Life is very long and you do not know the side you or somebody close to you will be on tomorrow.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Commentor: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

If you know the number of people that are offended by this Tinubu and APC insensitive Muslim-muslim ticket, you will backtrack and talk sensibly rather than grandstanding and stepping on the truth.
People that have conscience and make truth the pivotal of their dealings, will not soil their hands on the altar of political gymnastics but will always stand on the truth, equity and oneness in a diverse society like ours. I am cog sure such people if the reverse is the case, they will still led their voice and condemn such insensitive arrangement.
Now the NPC is telling us there will be no section for religion and ethnic identities and they went ahead to give reasons, and their reasons are what people of good will and conscience have been saying.
For record, the same Babachir Lawal was part of those that canvassed for Tinubu success in the primary but today you guys want to turn the heat on him, thinking because he wasn't given the VP slot. If I may ask, was his name ever been in the equation from onset? The christain names people have been calling are Boss Mustapha, Dogora and the Plateau state governor.
Don't you think it is annoying to the bone marrow for someone to say there is no one competent christain in the whole northern states? Is just like saying no one competent muslim in the south South or south east. That's big embarrassment to the Muslim community in that place.

If you knew the number of people supporting Tinubu's choice, you won't be writng this dirge.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by SunMusk(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2022
This man is funny bcs he was not choose to be the Vice president, well anything that will make Peter Obi to win I'm for it 1000%..... But if you re a Nigerian work on urself. I just want a government dat will change Buhari and dat yeye CBN governor policy,and good security, bcs people d plenty wey no get job. If you over promise as politician na you sabi. Give us Electricity, give us security and allow the flow of money.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Ddokie: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Thaabitt:
No single Moslem governor in the south , all these Paul pigs and sheep are just getting more stupid everyday by day, we Moslem cares not, all we cares about is good governance

You don't understand the man.

You don't care that there is presently no muslim governor in the south, and you are correct. But you know why you don't care? It is because Muslims have been governors and will still be governors in the south.

But tell me honestly, will you care if you are told to your face that because you are muslim, you will never be governor, or that if presidency is zoned to your area, that you cannot aspire to be president because you are muslim? Digest what i read and answer.

That is the present state of mind of the northern christian. They have just been told clearly and without mincing words that they and their children can never become President or Vice president in nigeria.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by olril17(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:
This one has found his voice after the disgraceful defeat in osun state.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by joyd200: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2022
The Northerners are simply using the Christian issue as a sentiments to retain power through Atiku. Trust me, in the North the same people pretending to be fighting for the Christians would campaign against Tinubu as not being a real Muslim. They'll tell the majority Muslims that Allah rejects Tinubu because he's married to a Christian and that he's not fit to rule. Funny enough, the majority of unwise southerners and ofcourse, the Christian Northerners would fall to this manipulation. Eventually, Atiku would emerge in 2023.

Osibanjo, a professor miscalculated to contest against a man in his own politically built party. Why he remains people's choice, he wasn't the delegates choice. Aside, his campaign team was busy campaigning for general election rather than focus on the primary. Osibanjo would have been better of, if he decamps to NNPP. Kwankwaso will accept him, respect him and allow him the Presidency ticket. Kwankwaso can never allow Obi, a small inexperience man, to be president over him. If Osibanjo had follow that path:
- He won't be considered a betrayer as most APC member labelled.
- He'll enjoy background support of Buhari. PYO was actually Buhari's choice.
- Generally, majority Nigerians will prefer Osibanjo/Kwankwaso compare Tinubu/Shittima, Atiku/Okowa and Obi/Baba-Ahmed.
Infact, obi won't get the attention he's getting now had Osibanjo taken that bold step. Obaseki did same and won Edo. Ambode failed to do so, despite his popularity and incumbency, he lost Lagos. Frankly, Osibanjo miscalculated.

As for Obi, presidency is too far from him in reality. Keep sentiments and social media noise apart, Obi lost it the moments he left PDP. He should have remained in PDP, run on joint ticket with Atiku, guarantee easy ride for Atiku, work sincerely with Atiku same way Osibanjo did with Buhari. Trust me, after either 4 or 8 years, when North would not have any claim to presidency based on regional equity, Atiku would allow Obi succeed him. Obi has lost this chance.

Infact, permit me to infar further that Obi has made the South East now farer away from presidency, the least of which is 16 years. If SE support Obi and Atiku finds it tough, but finally emerges as president, after 4-8 years of rule, there will be compelling need for power shift to South. Atiku (who wasn't supported by SE) and the North generally would rather return power to SW. Amongst the South, SW has allow enjoyed the favour of the North, and this may remain the case in 2027 or 2031.

Let me also say that if Tinubu emerged, after his tenure power will shift to the North again. Give or take, except by "Divine" interference that Obi wins it now, there is likelihood that SE won't come near presidency in 16 years.

In sum, if the South wants power in 2023 that can easily be, if they ignore the sentiments of religion and vote BAT. Otherwise, in 2023, the North retains Aso Rock, South retains social media noises and licks their wound.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by ajutant(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Babachir maybe broke financially according to you, but you are broke spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. Your own broke has no solution. Tuee!!!
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Newdawn123: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2022
You ended up lacking comprehension
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by bbamusa: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
but why is this Babachir lamenting over Tinibu choice, i thought the winner takes all in politics.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by okorogodwin4(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Iam not a fan of these grass cutter but the grass cutter is making sence these time
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Princessogaraya(f): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
English F9

But you understand what I mean

Case closed
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Princessogaraya(f): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
wonder233:
expose

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Amodi470(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Look at this corrupt man, in a sane country you should be in prison, besides if APC places Muslim/Muslim tickets why not go for the other options available.
Hypocracy
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by effort1: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

The same way Tinubu threw portable some cash. Where did that take Tinubu today?
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Charly68: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Obi is the answer.. let's unite to retire these analogue leaders ..
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by kabillionaire(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
An Open Letter to The Former SGF.

Openly become OBIDIENT and Tinubu will reconsider your letters to him.

As simple as that.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by Sion47: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
NEVERTHELESS, WE WON'T THROW AWAY THE BABY WITH THE BATH WATER.

Britishpea:
Lol people will think lawal is actually fighting for Nigerian Christians in the real sense of it.
His words are like that of a pained housewife with no job whose husband is about getting married to a second wife.
Babachir or mamachir lawal was eyeing the VP slot. And he was disappointed. In this wolf crying about Christian-Christian ticket, people are just looking for relevance and protecting their interests. And think they will be able to do things freely just like Oritsejeafor did during GEJS.

Lawal should heal his wound with iodine. His backing is that of a wounded dog. You are working for Atiku your kinsman. We know this.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by GEEBITE: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Humbled much after Osun's loss (your homestead),gradually finding your voice back attacking Babachir Lawal.
seunmsg:
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by seunmsg(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
GEEBITE:
Humbled much after Osun's loss (your homestead),gradually finding your voice back attacking Babachir Lawal.

Why are you guys always looking out for my comment? Na me Una find come Nairaland? Drop your comment on issues and stop bothering about my opinion.
Re: God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal by EjehDtiger: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/16/god-will-judge-between-nigerian-christians-tinubu-ex-sgf-lawal/

What of those of us who are traditionalists that you all have been short changing since independence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.