Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52958 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sambaby7640:
How do y'all enjoy sex with condom?

I don't feel shit with condom on!!

See you see STDs.
Except you’re married if not pity yourself man.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Inosky: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Me na single guy but na family dey chop my earnings. Though I'm not complaining... because it's mumusy I'm feeding.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ndidi2: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
psalmz:
Restocking your house has its disadvantages,children these days can be choosy,no matter how u give them wotowoto,th no dey hear
choosy?
I talked to my children that whatever l have l will give them.

Choosy Koo..
Choosy nii...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stanislause94:
nawa o! Na noodles you Dey chop all day?

What's the difference between eating noodles all day, and rice wey dey grow for our head.

Living responsibly no easy.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Lovelydaisies: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mexyz:
I buy foodstuffs in bulk every month, so the only money I get to spend on weekdays is my transport fare to Office and back home, which is like N1,500 or so. Then I get to buy fruits most times.

Give or take, I spend 2k on weekdays and 1k on weekends (can be higher if I decide to go chill somewhere)

Still Single though

You seem like a decent person and spender. smiley
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Bizstud: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.

Please replace married with responsible because a man with responsibilities single/married shouldn't even do that calculation. Just give thanks to Almighty that you are carrying your responsibility out gracefully

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Emmanue246780(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
pstemma1990:
Sometimes I spend less than 1k.. Like today I spent 700 naira. And I don't think I'll be going out today again.
this Ashawo people still dey nigeria
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Humblesam(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bizstud:

Please replace married with responsible because a man with responsibilities single/married shouldn't even do that calculation. Just give thanks to Almighty that you are carrying your responsibility out gracefully

You're very correct, sir.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Stanislause94: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

What's the difference between eating noodles all day, and rice wey dey grow for our head.

Living responsibly no easy.
grin rice Dey grow for your head? Try balance your meals, noodles na junk
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by omochelsea004(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hen...But abeg, where una dey see all this money una dey talk say una dey spend on daily basis? Someone spending 8k in a day is around 240k in 30 days, 12k will be 360k in a month, & 15k will be 450k in a month, an average civil servant earn less than 100k in a month, teachers earn 50k upward according to their level, even military & paramilitary personnels that receive a little bit higher than others earn average of 50k to 70k per month, unless you are in a superintendent cadre or have a longer year of service for others in lower cadre for your salary to be above 100k, so pls where una dey see all this money una dey talk say una dey spend per day o? For this kind period wey everywhere tight... Anybody with a perfect answer?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by LIFE60edet(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
I can't waste my entire time in calculating such by the way am single and i don't waste money anyhow because we are talking about time, i can prove to that i have everythings but one thing i don't have is time
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Teymanhenry(f): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.

You are currently a rich dude bro... That's why you've got huge daily expenses
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Teymanhenry(f): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
psalmz:
Restocking your house has its disadvantages,children these days can be choosy,no matter how u give them wotowoto,th no dey hear

Discipline is key in training a child. Every healthy child will want these sweets unless he/she realises that the can't always have what they demand

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

A married man Spending 8k,15k,20k daily.....Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's about 300k per month not including Rent (abt 300k/Year), School fee(abt 350k/Year for 2 kids)
Total About 1Million per Year.....
and you still want to Build your own House......like 20M

No Wonder Married Men Die Quickly of financial Pressure from thinking and HBP
and Single ladies see it as a 100% trophy when they get married( They have Seen who to inherit all the Financial burden of her life)

Despise all this your Heavy Sacrifices, You might Still have a Wife that will Not be satisfied with all your Efforts and would Sill be Nagging, Telling you:
what Are you doing with Money?
you are not Doing Enough....
Look at your mates etc.

Men!!! Don't bite More than You can Chew....Women(wife) need to Support You financially too.

imaging losing that Source of income that Pays the 1M/Year...
You need Try at every point to cut cost and save for the rainy day
Always save for yourself too.... very key. At Old age You will observe that all those you had labored(wife and kids) for Might not really Reciprocate the Sacrifices you made for them(in most cases, they don't).

To prove this, check when a man loses the source of the 1M/Year (eg, job)
he received Hostilities from his family that he had been sacrificing for.... get Abused by his Wife etc.

A man is usually lonely in old age and his Money(if he saved any for himself ) might be his only shock Absorber.
so Married men, cut Cost compulsorily! and Save for your Old age!

For the Unmarried Folks,

Don't Marry a Liability Lady or make her contribute financially from Business or job
Don't have More kids than you can take care of..
if possible have several source of income and be Buoyant before going into marriage o.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

A married man Spending 8k,15k,20k daily.....Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's about 300k per month not including Rent (abt 300k/Year), School fee(abt 350k/Year for 2 kids)
Total About 1Million per Year.....
and you still want to Build your own House......like 20M

No Wonder Married Men Die Quickly of financial Pressure from thinking and HBP
and Single ladies see it as a 100% trophy when they get married( They have Seen who to inherit all the Financial burden of her life)

Despise all this your Heavy Sacrifices, You might Still have a Wife that will Not be satisfied with all your Efforts and would Sill be Nagging, Telling you:
what Are you doing with Money?
you are not Doing Enough....
Look at your mates etc.

Men!!! Don't bite More than You can Chew....Women(wife) need to Support You financially too.

imaging losing that Source of income that Pays the 1M/Year...
You need Try at every point to cut cost and save for the rainy day
Always save for yourself too.... very key. At Old age You will observe that all those you had labored(wife and kids) for Might not really Reciprocate the Sacrifices you made for them(in most cases, they don't).

To prove this, check when a man loses the source of the 1M/Year (eg, job)
he received Hostilities from his family that he had been sacrificing for.... get Abused by his Wife etc.

A man is usually lonely in old age and his Money(if he saved any for himself ) might be his only shock Absorber.
so Married men, cut Cost compulsorily! and Save for your Old age!

For the Unmarried Folks,

Don't Marry a Liability Lady or make her contribute financially from Business or job
Don't have More kids than you can take care of..
if possible have several source of income and be Buoyant before going into marriage o.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Entanglement:
the truth be say all those people were dey dey shout marries is good check them out! 98% na women and the rest 2% na mugu
Na only women dey enjoy for marriage because then don drop all their responsibility to the man.

I get plenty married friends were dey wish say them dey single like me as I dey text you so!

Did You observe that: There is Almost NO women on this thread....
The Single one that are here are still looking for the MAN to Inherit the Bill she is paying at the Moment! grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Otilaw: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'm still single but yet I spend 5-7k daily
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
africantycoon:

You know what's up bro....the question is what does the man get in return for taking care of all the girls responsibilities over her lifetime

Almost Nothing....

if you are Lucky Not to be Abandoned at Old age!
if you did not save any money for your personal self, one is doomed....waiting for Wife or Kids...(they mostly don't reciprocate your Scarifies)
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ulunne777:
My kids will not tell me what they want to eat.Make up your minds and tell me one thing and that is for days I can't seem to remember what to cook.There's a time table.
When you live alone or marry you can do that with your wives not me.Nobody will add o.oo oo oo1% stress ontop the stress i have being a Nigerian wife~cook.
If I give you food and you don't like it,I assume you are not hungry and take it back immediately.By the time hunger wires you,you will locate the rejected food. grin
I will not enable that nonsense around me.Thankfully they cooperate grin
The only unforeseen expenses we run is fruits and occasionally bread.All others are restocked monthly.

Modified:Pls I'm not saying we don't indulge them but it must not replace the food cooked at home.Consider the time ,resources and effort put into making a meal and understand how the cook must feel when it is abandoned plus it sets a bad precedent for children.It is your duty as a parent to guide their diet right from small.

I wish i Could Like this 1000 times.
Helping Your Husband Enforce this Discipline on the kids Make You are Great Woman.(sadly, Ladies like you are very few)
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by omolola100(f): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool ALONE..

WTF MAN!
Take it easy bros

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
thomkross17:
3k daily on fuel for gen=3x40=90,000
90000x12=1080000
Maintenance 50k yearly
Noise
Solar energy =720k 3yrs guarantee..
24/7 power
No noise no maintenance
Free sun energy.
Reduction in nepa bill
Parked gen one side
Wellll I rest my case

Bros,
1.The Inverter Batteries are mostly Unreliable : Max 1.5 Year...they are Gone and need Replacement, They are very Expensive (200k upwards)
2. Solar installation in a Rented Apartment is Not Realistic.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Lol. The funny thing is that my wife will tell them to stay hungry bu I no get mind to see them crying and complaining. My wife will always say I'm the one spoiling them.

Oga, You are the one Spoiling Them. Truly o
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
deavicky:
if can be spending 20k daily I will be very happy. But I'm not sure of how much goes for feeding but expenses on daily bases I can't tell, like today I took my kids to the park about 7k I branched spar and spend about 11k, I fixed something in my car 4k, I send 5k to one person like that I also pay another guy 12k I teast 0ne bottle of beer and bullet 1.6k the once I can remember

WOW!

Are You are Business Man or Salary Earner?
You dey Try o
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by prepresh(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Most times 200(tfare to and fro work), sometimes nothing at all, few times like 1k(fruits for the week) then, once in a month 62k for cooking. I cook once a month and on few occasions I spend anything depending on what I'm buying.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by prepresh(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
You need Jesus
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Boogyman557: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
prepresh:
You need Jesus
Holly Gram cool Am a Christian..

WTF MAN!
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
OvertheTop:

Did You observe that: There is Almost NO women on this thread....
The Single one that are here are still looking for the MAN to Inherit the Bill she is paying at the Moment! grin grin
them dey but dey run background check on the guys here with daily spending

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by ciencee(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

You buy polish monthly?

Why is your light bill so high? Isn't it prepaid?

Insecticide 2k?
The light bill is N12000 plus, it's an estimated billing, but I always pay half which is 6000

For the polish, I use to buy two some time before the months runs out, all I wear is shoe because of the nature of my Job

For the insecticide, I live in a location were our neighbors are fish farmers, so the place is infested with mosquito, the 1000K own na even manage.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OvertheTop(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
QuinModah:
How long do you want to remain single? Get responsible

This Statement is Used to SETUP MEN.....
so he is not Responsible while Single?

cc: Entanglement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Entanglement: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
OvertheTop:

This Statement is Used to SETUP MEN.....
so he is not Responsible while Single?

cc: Entanglement
no mind that species!
I don tell her make she come marry me so that she too go dey responsible angry

Na mumu dey fall for that cheap scam talk by that gender
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Emodeee: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stanislause94:
nawa o! Na noodles you Dey chop all day?

cheesy. Nope. Buying in bulk helps to save cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.