Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (52792 Views)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Children's breakfast and the ones in their food packs alone cost like 4k daily.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .
Let's say I spend like 14 to 15k.

Your expose doesn't hold water. 4k for breakfast.

When cooking two derica of well-garnished jollof rice that will last full day is not up to 4k.

This is taking into consideration that you don't buy in bulk, like bag of rice, etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by ZeroChil: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

There's no fixed amount spent in a day. I chest the bills as they come. Everyday comes with its own challenges.

11 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OceanEye: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
I spent at least 5k everyday as a married guy with 2 kids
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by onyxo76(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.
very true, the amount cannot be qualified, sometimes I even think may be i lost some money on my way home.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by ojun50(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
if you spend 8k daily that means, there are base tins you should have at home that you are not providing.

If you buy food stuff for the month at home you will not spend that amount daily.

Apart from bread
Fuel
You should not spend up to dat

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by ALISMILE(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
15k min
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Lindajames1010: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
1500 ....to 2k....... single

God I need source of income o.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:
I just sat down and did some calculations and noticed I spend nothing less than 8k daily on feeding my wife n kids and also fueling my car and generator,some one said I am extravagant ,pls how true it ?

Any married man who calculates daily spending is getting ready for Hypertension.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Kudducini(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
As a single guy I managed to spend 1200 today

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why do I feel there are many exaggeration on this thread abi na me no dey realistic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by jamesversion: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

I spend average of N50k daily.

I'm Rich tho.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by merits(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

you are wasting your time to be calculating your expenses and the way you spend your money should'nt be anybody business, your friends have know right to say you are extravagant in spending.
As a married man only God bless.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Chasegb(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
My kids will not tell me what they want to eat.Make up your minds and tell me one thing and that is for days I can't seem to remember what to cook.There's a time table.
When you live alone or marry you can do that with your wives not me.Nobody will add o.oo oo oo1% stress ontop the stress i have being a Nigerian.
If I give you food and you don't like it,I assume you are hungry and take it back immediately.By the time hunger wires you,you will locate the rejected food.
I will not enable that nonsense around me.Thankfully they cooperate grin

The only unforeseen expenses we run is fuel,medical expenses,fruits and occasionally bread.All others are restocked monthly.

Hahahahahhahaha
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by OfficialSam(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
I'm here to read lies grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by africantycoon: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

Ask your wife to feed you for 6 months and see if she reciprocates the love or if she gonna start complaining....

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by onyxo76(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 to 8 per week? you go don lean gan be that o.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by 222Martins(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm!! I spend between N20,000 to N30,000+ daily excluding school fees and once a while frivolities; as a married man living in Abuja. The figure is this way because we plan very well and try to save by buying food items in bulk; cook and store up food in the freezer. I can give a breakdown if need be

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by iFESTAC680(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... You dey try. Only fueling of my car and the generator on daily is more than 5k.

Then 150 naira ice cream for each on their way back from school for 4 kids is like 600 naira.

Fueling of my wife's car everyday is like 2000 naira. Other unforseen expenses like refusing to eat what's available in the house and buying them snacks on my way home .

You be man!!!

When I reminiscence these things, I pity those who have kids under age 12.
God help us o, hustle will continue to pay so we can continue to meet up with these demands .

10 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by bmdmix11: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
If u cooking daily then u need to stop, u don't have to cook every day n also hope d wife is also assisting or u get trophy wife

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by simplesearch: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Humblesam:
As a married man with kids, them no dey calculate daily expenses unless you want to kill yourself with thinking.
As single, I can't say, thank you.

That is it about family life, you really can't calculate your expenses. Only single people can do this successfully most times.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by SaturnNick(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Why will they refuse to eat what's at home? Use hand to design their back. That will reset them grin

Seriously though. You're trying. 15k daily, multiplied by 30/31 days in a month...
All person with different means if income
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by jericco1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omo I don't know oo
I spend as the situation demands.
I only keep a weekly budget

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

Yes, honestly it's too much

That's like 240k-250k monthly

But it all depends on how much you earn monthly

But I strongly suggest you cut down a little

But how many kids do you have?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Starz825(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
I spend 2k daily as a single guy ooo
I don tire
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by highchief1: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
psalmz:

i just know 100k does not take me for one week.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by BenedictLar: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by africantycoon: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBachelor:
An average of 10k.

Feeding, fueling, chilling, giving, and miscellaneous. The naira has no value, really.

And I never marry o cool.

The naira actually has value except you willing to part with whatever amount ppl call and people love calling N10k not realizing its actually a lot. Learn to boycott a lot of N10k and N50k ppl and things....also if someone tells you N10k, price it N9,195.50.... you save

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by cayorday89(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u BLODA MAN!

Na my own worse pass..

Some ASHAWOO house don increase money, from 5h to 1k for short Time!

I spend 2 to 3k on WEED Everyday..

The ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in yesterday, the ASHAWOO BANI no gree collect 5h, she talk say na 1k, I gats pay because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan and this girl make SENTENCES well well..

I NACK up to 6 or 8 ASHAWOO in a week because a day I fit NACK like 2 different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house..

now if them begin charge 1k, how MAN one take survive this MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I am curious, I think weed is cheap and if you spend up to 2k to 3k on it, how do you manage to stay sane? Are you the boss who buys for the niggas in your area? Please enlighten me how possible it is for only you to finish 3k weed a day.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by MisterKennedy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBachelor:
An average of 10k.

Feeding, fueling, chilling, giving, and miscellaneous. The naira has no value, really.

And I never marry o cool.

Bro please can you be sending me like N500 or N1000 per day? Please bro. I promise to be praying for you everyday.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by Fearyourcreator: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
My kids will not tell me what they want to eat.Make up your minds and tell me one thing and that is for days I can't seem to remember what to cook.There's a time table.
When you live alone or marry you can do that with your wives not me.Nobody will add o.oo oo oo1% stress ontop the stress i have being a Nigerian.
If I give you food and you don't like it,I assume you are hungry and take it back immediately.By the time hunger wires you,you will locate the rejected food.
I will not enable that nonsense around me.Thankfully they cooperate grin

The only unforeseen expenses we run is fuel,medical expenses,fruits and occasionally bread.All others are restocked monthly.

Same here ... Just comot fuel ... I dont use a car or generator... We got steady light for my area
Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by fman(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
am single I burn cash as the need arises. As per feeding: I eat out-minimum I spend for a daily feeding is 3k
Cigarettes-N500.
Booze- 2k.
Fuel-1k
Olosho-4k
Data-1k
Roughly 13k

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man by africantycoon: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

Once in a while ask ur wife to fuel ur car.... don't die b4 ur time trying to "be a man"

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.