Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters (46700 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Bhol28: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
adioolayi:
It's good no one is crying yet...

He should stay positive till the end...and be magnanimous in defeat too..if things don't eventually go the way of PDP.

So far so good....both PDP and APC are reported to be buying votes
of course,both of them are masters in the act.
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Throwback: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
What if more information comes and it is not to his liking?
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Chydon888: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
APigC is dead arrival. Despicable party.

2 Likes

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by PointZerom: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
I don't want to hear inconclusive election grin
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by omoh5064: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
All the results i have seen so far PDP is leading with wide margin... They Can't ring the election this time around compared to the last election held in osun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by ponishah: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
DominusPrime:
As if pdp is better than apc or LP...useless bunch all of them...
PDP is better than APC.

2 Likes

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Emilokan1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
sweet music to the ears. APC is dead on arrival. Their supporters seemed to have withered out grin

2 Likes

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Ibechris2: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
promzy555:
Any thing dat has to do with APC I comot my hand. Buhaha has finish this country from TOP to BOTTOM grin

From head to bombom...he has destroyed it.

2 Likes

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by sukar886: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Am supporting PDP for this osun election but presidential na Labour party ... APC na evil party

8 Likes

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
If masses come out like this to vote for Obi.. these pple won't do shit with their vote buying
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by crackhouse(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Let's wait till the end. APC always surface with wonders at the 11th hour.
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by NLPoliceWoman: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hoelujohn:
PDP has won
Wait till INEC announce the results.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by nickyj19: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
promzy555:
Any thing dat has to do with APC I comot my hand. Buhaha has finish this country from TOP to BOTTOM grin
and one yeye one still carry ham from BOTTOM to UNDERGROUND undecided
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Abdul9025(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nigerians are very selfish.. see how Davido carry this election matter on his head just because of his uncle see how serious he is.. if thats how Nigerian artists will carry every election with seriousness Nigeria for change
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by ValarDoharis: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
When will you realize times have changed? Was diesel #1000 in 2018?
helinues:
Mumu

He said more than that in the last Osun election
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by AmazingELixir: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

" He said, “Remember this is the critical period!! It was this time 4 years ago. Around 1 pm that they started their mischief."

Davido my guy.

3 Likes

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Zchi1052(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Be calming down
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by majamajic(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bendeco02:
If tinubu lose his home state to PDP, how will he be able to clear S.W come 2023?

Even for Lagos, PDP & LP will give him tough time come 2023.

LP will win lagos in presidential

1 Like

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by chiedu7: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hoelujohn:
PDP has won

The problem na to win?

Na to be declared winner dey important

1 Like

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
crackhouse:
Let's wait till the end. APC always surface with wonders at the 11th hour.

Where are they going to get over 7000 votes ? Gap different
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by JAGS001(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
But oyetola will win eventually cause the announced votes are same and many polling units where oyetola won massively has not been posted to INEC site, I see davido crying just like the time chioma trabaye declares another man as her lover lol grin
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okay
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by patrickmuf(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
I hope Davido is also on ground to defend his vote?
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by hisexcellency34: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
I want Oyetola disgraced

1 Like

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Manna4Gurls: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
I swear, if APC fails to win this ongoing Osun Governorship election, I believe they can read the handwriting on the wall that 2023 Presidency will never come from APC.
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Tecnophone: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
yet you prefer the drug baron abi? Unscrupulous.
DominusPrime:
As if pdp is better than apc or LP...useless bunch all of them...
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by OgaTheTop2: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
seborrhic:

Nonsense.
He is just preempting everything so that at the end of the day if his uncle loses,he would shout rigging and all sorts of accusations.
I just read he has started accusing the police in some units of forcing people to vote APC despite rejecting money allegedly given to them.
That is going to be the foundation of his/the excuse if Adeleke loses,that people were forced to vote or that some thugs were even thumbprinting for APC or drove away PDP supporters so that only APC supporters could vote.
APC is simply outspending PDP and that is the new way of elections in the Southwest.
His uncle no go lose o! cheesy tongue
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Dagreat96(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Our time has finally come,,, imole deee
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
D dancing senator will lead in today's election but will b declare inconclusive on sunday morning. During d inconclusive election, APC candidate will emerge as d winner.

1 Like

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I want Oyetola disgraced

Amen

He will be disgraced by God's Grace!!!
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by yusluvad(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bendeco02:
If tinubu lose his home state to PDP, how will he be able to clear S.W come 2023?

Even for Lagos, PDP & LP will give him tough time come 2023.
Bro you mean his home state he never accepted or claim to be from there
That man himself is a scam, because everything about him is scam grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.