Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters (46701 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by luluman: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
adioolayi:
It's good no one is crying yet...

He should stay positive till the end...and be magnanimous in defeat too..if things don't eventually go the way of PDP.

So far so good....both PDP and APC are reported to be buying votes
Thunder fire bad belle. Whether you like or not APC ooooooouuuuuttttt by firrrrrre.
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by luluman: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
DominusPrime:
As if pdp is better than apc or LP...useless bunch all of them...
Bad belle
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by luluman: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cajal:

They won in EDE
LOST OTHER SATELLITE TOWNS
Bad belle hug transformer
DominusPrime:
But pdp is buying votes too nah...
Story for the gods
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by luluman: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
seborrhic:

Nonsense.
He is just preempting everything so that at the end of the day if his uncle loses,he would shout rigging and all sorts of accusations.
I just read he has started accusing the police in some units of forcing people to vote APC despite rejecting money allegedly given to them.
That is going to be the foundation of his/the excuse if Adeleke loses,that people were forced to vote or that some thugs were even thumbprinting for APC or drove away PDP supporters so that only APC supporters could vote.
APC is simply outspending PDP and that is the new way of elections in the Southwest.
Shut up thou agent of APC.your time is up.
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by seborrhic: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
luluman:
Shut up thou agent of APC.your time is up.
Agent of APC keh?
I am the happiest person knowing that APC has lost Osun State.
The reason I made that statement was that I was so annoyed and had given all hope that common Nigerians can vote out a party simply based on the party's disastrous performance.
With the way money played a role in the Ekiti elections,I also believed the same thing would happen in Osun State and that people on that day would forget the unrivalled insecurity,the economic mismanagement,the bigotry and all heinous things the APC goverment has done over the past 7plus years,just for 5k or 10k.
I couldn't be more proud of the Osun people and INEC too and just hope other electorates all over the country can use it as a template.
8 years of disastrous leadership by the APC should not be rewarded and the new electoral climate has shown that votes do count,is and should be the weapon of the people of Nigeria.
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by luluman: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
seborrhic:

Agent of APC keh?
I am the happiest person knowing that APC has lost Osun State.
The reason I made that statement was that I was so annoyed and had given all hope that common Nigerians can vote out a party simply based on the parties disastrous performance.
With the way money played a role in the Ekiti elections,I also believed the same thing would happen in Osun State and that people on that day would forget the unrivalled insecurity,the economic mismanagement,the bigotry and all heinous things the APC goverment has done over the past 7plus years,just for 5k or 10k.
I couldn't be more proud of the Osun people and INEC too and just hope other electorates all over the country can use it as a template.
8 years of disastrous leadership by the APC should not be rewarded and the new electoral climate has shown that votes do count and is the weapon of the people of Nigeria.
No vex. I withdraw my comment.
Re: All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
DominusPrime:
As if pdp is better than apc or LP...useless bunch all of them...

I feel you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.