Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party (396 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Don't be carried away
Even if The VP had won in APC Primaries, those pastors would have still campaign for PDP Atiku and call APC Boko Haram party. They are just using Peter Obi as a cover up to vent their frustration.

It is not Peter Obi they actually want it is their Atiku , he has always been their bride after Jonathan grin

In PDP Wike Was in the Ballot but our Southern Christians, decided to vote for Atiku.

In APC, Ogbonanya scored =0 Vote
Pastor Bakere a Pastor Scored =0 Vote
Umahi our Igbo son managed to get 50+ votes even as a sitting governor meaning that even some of his state delegates didn't vote for him.

CHRISTIANS DONT LOVE THEMSELVES
THEY ARE ONLY AGAINST APC AS A PARTY.

BE WISE, JUST LIKE ASUU, RELIGION IS A SCAM.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by Truthisunique2: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stop crying

They love atiku is it not testament to the fact that they aren't bias or bigots

2 Likes

Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by newbornmacho(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stop crying.

You guys have forced us to love ourselves nah... tongue tongue

Any Christian who votes Christians into political slavery will orphan his children. I'm quoting bastardmod my hero on nairaland
Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by Jostoman: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Trash as usual, is northerners that terrorist have been killing like chicken in the north not human being? Or you think it is only Christian that are suffering now in Nigeria?
Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by naija4life247: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by naija4life247: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
newbornmacho:
Stop crying.

Any Christian who votes Christians into political slavery will orphan his children. I'm quoting bastardmod my hero on nairaland

Same way every member of your family will orphan his/her children
Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
newbornmacho:
Stop crying.

Let Peter Obituary win lemme see na... E go shock you on that day
Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by newbornmacho(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Same way every member of your family will orphan his/her children

If they vote Christians into slavery yesssssss
Re: Christians Don't Love Themselves They're Only Voting Against APC As A Party by Aldol: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Don't mind the hypocrites, are Christians not even more divided within themselves than with the Muslims?

(1) (Reply)

With The Outcome Of Osun State Election, What Is The Faith Of Hope Uzodinma. / Only Two Presidential Candidates / Shettima Unveiling: We Were Promised N100,000, Paid N40,000 – ‘Bishop’ Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.