Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari (43177 Views)

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Janetudeh(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dear Mr President sir, with all due respect, you didn’t do the best thing for Nigeria

History will have it that you failed to put the interest of the nation first.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by famology(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
Osibanjo would have won this election easily honestly but sorry APC or should I say thank you for helping Peter Obi

Remember that he didn't even finish second.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Zeemam: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Buhari is a failure who can't think straight

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by abel619: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's a thing of past already
A flag bearer has been selected.

There's no need going back an forth on these
Afterall same Buhari said if he shows us his preferred candidate, the candidate will be killed.

He's not a straight forward man, I sincerely doubt his integrity.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Oladelesp: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Medicine AFTER DEATH, MAKE HE GO REST
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by brightsbella(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Weakling. Osinbajo deserved your full support. You betrayed him. Someone who didn't influence NASS to take over power from you when you were bedridden. He even told you how people came to him with to be his vice thinking you'd die.
Why didn't you pay him for such loyalty.

You're a betrayer.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by PoliteActivist: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
cry
Mariangeles:

I think he did his best. The pressure was probably much, and he didn't want to step on toes.

Buhari may be a bad and a stubborn leader, but he might not be as wicked as we all assume he is.

What's more wicked than giving us a choice between Tinubu and Atiku? He knew full well Osinbajo presidency will overshadow him. We saw glimpses of it when he was hospitalized and left him in charge. Maybe he secretly wants Atiku to win or maybe because Osinbajo is Christian

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Tiwatoke2: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Professor Yemi Osinbajo becoming the flag bearer and choosing Governor Zulum as deputy would have helped APC win the general election but it is what it is

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by GeneralPula: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Buhari is lying to his Emir.

He had a preferred choice and it was not Tinubu and was not Ahmed Lawan. He had planned to bring his preferred candidate out on primary day in similar fashion that Adamu was announced as Chairman but Tinubu had planted Sanwoolu and some people into ongoing progressive governors meeting to erupt chaos if it came down to it and destabilize the Arewa plan. Tinubu also had successfully infiltrated the impenetrable Arewa caucus in the NWC. Ahmed Lawan was a smokescreen, he wasn't Buhari's choice. By announcing Ahmed Lawan they wanted Southerners to react, a second announcement from the President himself would then cancel Adamu's announcement of Lawan and throw a curveball in the responses coming from South. SS and SE will accommodate Buhari choice but SW will be singled out as trouble maker, particularly following the Emi L'okan speech in Abeokuta. Buhari's choice will receive stamp of authentication and be the flag bearer. It's a smart attempt at divide & rule.

Adamu fulfilled his role in the plot. Progressive governors, led by Tinubu implants rebelled but their Northern peers begged to be allowed to approach Buhari to straighten things out. This is why it looked like their intervention saved the day. That was not the case. Buhari did not achieve his intended end goal because Tinubu representatives dismantled their plot before it had become public.

How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Softesst: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
The best decision you would have ever made was to give us Osinbajo!!!
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by OC831: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Terrible. His Vice has stayed loyal to him all these years and the time to repay him came he’s talking about radarada. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Bluntemperor: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

To be fair, Buhari did not owe Osibanjo anything.

Your opinion !
Even in life Coaching,to be a leader,you must have been successfully grooming others to represent you! So, this your opinion is some how biased and really against the tenets of all leadership theories!

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Fiscus105(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Buhari is lying to his Emir.

He had a preferred choice and it was not Tinubu and was not Ahmed Lawan. He had planned to bring his preferred candidate out on primary day in similar fashion that Adamu was announced as Chairman but Tinubu had planted Sanwoolu and some people into ongoing progressive governors meeting to erupt chaos if it came down to it and destabilize the Arewa plan. Tinubu also had successfully infiltrated the impenetrable Arewa caucus in the NWC. Ahmed Lawan was a smokescreen, he wasn't Buhari's choice. By announcing Ahmed Lawan they wanted Southerners to react, a second announcement from the President himself would then cancel Adamu's announcement of Lawan and throw a curveball in the responses coming from South. SS and SE will accommodate Buhari choice but SW will be singled out as trouble maker, particularly following the Emi L'okan speech in Abeokuta. Buhari's choice will receive stamp of authentication and be the flag bearer. It's a smart attempt at divide & rule.

Adamu fulfilled his role in the plot. Progressive governors, led by Tinubu implants rebelled but their Northern peers begged to be allowed to approach Buhari to straighten things out. This is why it looked like their intervention saved the day. That was not the case. Buhari did not achieve his intended end goal because Tinubu representatives dismantled their plot before it had become public.
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Fatheroflove(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by PoliteActivist: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But he owned the country to bequeath it with competent, cerebral and dynamic leader that will steer the country to right direction and build on his good policies and programmes, which Osinbajo is already a part. A leader without a successor plan is a failure and irredeemable.
How will you leave the destiny of a nation in the hands of compromised delegates that are only there for the dollars and the highest bidder and not to choose competence? Every of his good work has become a failure because of lack of successor plan.
Only Buhari I have seen that use his hand to build a house and also using his hand to gradually destroying it. What a shame.

See this one. Which kind "good work" are you talking about?? BUHARI IS A TOTAL FAILURE!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
So, you dribbled yourself, Mr Terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Echoban: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Naming PYO as your successor would have been the best legacy, you prolly don't want your name be forgotten if you do so. We all know Osinbajo leadership will make Nigerians forget we had Buhari >: grin grin

Make I no lie u, the same set of people rooting for PO will still talk down on YO, they LL b like YO is coming to continue PMB work, then label him many names. Carry all these Omo Ibo play at ur own peril.

Or they will change it to PYO is good o but PO is better, + d mantra of (we don't want anything to do with APC) . That will be their noise.

BAT was d sure bet for APC and looks promising.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by PoliteActivist: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

Remember that he didn't even finish second.

Doesn't matter. It was all about money. With Buhari endorsement he'd have won in a landslide.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by PoliteActivist: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Echoban:

Make I no lie u, the same set of people rooting for PO will still talk down on YO, they LL b like YO is coming to continue PMB work, then label him many names. Carry all these Omo Ibo play at ur own peril.

Or they will change it to PYO is good o but PO is better, + d mantra of (we don't want anything to do with APC) . That will be their noise.

BAT was d sure bet for APC and looks promising.

Sure, but what can they say about him? The nation already had glimpses of him when Bubu was hospitalized and they liked what they saw.
They can't say any of the following about him:

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by famology(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Doesn't matter. It was all about money. With Buhari endorsement he'd have won in a landslide.

Why should he endorse anyone? That's imposition.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by PoliteActivist: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tiwatoke2:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo becoming the flag bearer and choosing Governor Zulum as deputy would have helped APC win the general election but it is what it is

Why are you people all about winning elections? How about what's good for the country? So Tnubu winning and Osinbajo winning are the same??
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by PoliteActivist: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
famology:

Why should he endorse anyone? That's imposition.

Not endorsing is the imposition (imposition of the richest) plus I-dont-care attitude as to what's best for the country
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by ksjmode: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Prof Yemi OSINBAJO wouldn't have have indicated an interest to run for President without express approval from President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Epollo: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Point of correction, delegates did not vote at the primaries rather they sold the country to someone they preferred.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by latolz: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
No no no.. You cannot have annointing.. You want to kukuma finish us.. At least leave one legacy before your exit.. FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS AND LET THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS PREVAIL.. I MUST COMMEND YOUR NEUTRAL STAND IN THE APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES.. GOOD SIGN! LET THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE FLOG AND CHOOSE AS THEY WILL.. THAT MIGHT BE THE ONE THING YOU COULD BE REMEMBERED FOR...
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Your opinion !
Even in life Coaching,to be a leader,you must have been successfully grooming others to represent you! So, this your opinion is some how biased and really against the tenets of all leadership theories!

I think the "successor" Buhari was grooming, the person he really wanted to succeed him, didn't make it (died).
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not endorsing is the imposition (imposition of the richest) plus I-dont-care attitude as to what's best for the country

I quite agree with your opinion on the I-don't-care attitude.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by SURElee(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
You get the power to anoint naim you dey perform abysmally? The anointing from a failure will only generate a failure too na.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by sukieboy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Scalywags
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Brenn594(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Because you're a dullard...just admit it already

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Arysexy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shove it into your anus.

We are kicking you and Ur useless party out come February 2023.

Obi/Datti to the rescue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.