Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari (43176 Views)

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Well done …anointer-general of the federation!

See who wants to anoint! A man who cried and begged for power. Was finally gifted power through an unholy alliance. Now he feels he can anoint his successor.

Muhammadu, finish your tenure and retire to a quiet obsolete life cos you will not even be considered an elder statesman!

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by backtovillage: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2022
benheaven:
[b][/b]
TINUBU is part of this messy government. There's nothing Bubu does that he doesn't know.

Like the Edo election and Osun election that he tried to rig.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by newbornmacho(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2022
duketerry22:
Okay so IF Osibanjo hadn't been listening to the conversation it would've turned out differently?

Buhari is just a spineless lily livered coward
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Abeg keep silent der, u no get any oil.....
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Veeryeasy(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2022
This the smartest thing PMB has done since he became the president
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I think the "successor" Buhari was grooming, the person he really wanted to succeed him, didn't make it (died).
Abba kyari
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Abba kyari

Yes.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes.
O lee ihe iche gidere uche gi eruo e be ahu? cheesy

That was a brillant thought to be honest..

Chukwu ji aka ya wepugara anyi that man and Isa funtua..The other one mamman daura di ka onor stroke..Three deadly cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Echoban:

Make I no lie u, the same set of people rooting for PO will still talk down on YO, they LL b like YO is coming to continue PMB work, then label him many names. Carry all these Omo Ibo play at ur own peril.

Or they will change it to PYO is good o but PO is better, + d mantra of (we don't want anything to do with APC) . That will be their noise.

BAT was d sure bet for APC and looks promising.

So Igbos would have made osunbande loose the election?
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Sure, but what can they say about him? The nation already had glimpses of him when Bubu was hospitalized and they liked what they saw.
They can't say any of the following about him:

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
Are you Igweofnnewi?
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I think the "successor" Buhari was grooming, the person he really wanted to succeed him, didn't make it (died).
Abeg who be that?
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by PoliteActivist: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Are you Igweofnnewi?

Nah, IgweofLagos
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
How can you be asking how you ended up with buhari as president and still thinks highly of Tinubu that gave you buhari?
2loadedguy:

The day I gave up on Buhari was in ogun state during the last election. Where a sitting president said they should vote for him in presidential election and vote for whoever they like in governorship. Openly campaigning against his party to pacify amosun and couldn't take a stand and stamp his authority. Very weak president indeed. The thing is a good leader not even a president should have influence and charisma to do his bidding within his party but Buhari has zero influence. How then did we end up with Buhari as president when he doesn't even qualify to be a leader in the first place.
That is why u call someone like Asiwaju a leader cos of his tremendous influence on people he has impacted in ythe past.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ybaby:

Was coming to type exactly this !!

weak man! spineless gap toothless puppy
Kikikiki grin
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Then who among the politicians giving furk about hungry urchin like u? Do I look like one of your miscreant from alaigbo ? Abeg face front and let me support / defend my choice of candidate.... BAT 2023 IS A SURE BANKER....I careless about osun election....
Kikikiki grin
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Nah, IgweofLagos
OK. I'm sorry I asked. That Igweofnnewi boy must not be allowed go near a lagoon please.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Gandollar(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
OgundeleTeju?

So Tinubu is a NLer? grin
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Abeg who be that?

The late Abba Kyari.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

O lee ihe iche gidere uche gi eruo e be ahu? cheesy

That was a brillant thought to be honest..

Chukwu ji aka ya wepugara anyi that man and Isa funtua..The other one mamman daura di ka onor stroke..Three deadly cabal.

How could anyone forget so easily, after all the stories we heard about him and what we went through when he was alive? cheesy
Even Aisha Buhari wasn't spared.
I even believe he was the one who made sure Osibanjo was hindered to work as a VP, because he saw him as a threat.
I think things became a bit bearable after his death.
Buhari was forced to take charge of affairs as he should.

We might never know the magnitude of what God did for us there.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Wwwq: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who cares
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Munzy14(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

How could anyone forget so easily, after all the stories we heard about him and what we went through when he was alive? cheesy
Even Aisha Buhari wasn't spared.
I even believe he was the one who made sure Osibanjo was hindered to work as a VP, because he saw him as a threat.
I think things became a bit bearable after his death.
Buhari was forced to take charge of affairs as he should.

We might never know the magnitude of what God did for us there.
As in eeh...Dude was feared more than anyone alive.

Some documents, ka ya na sign ha..smh

Chukwu di ebube.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh...Dude was feared more than anyone alive.

Some documents, ka ya na sign ha..smh

Chukwu di ebube.

Mgbe ahu, ka ya wu president, ka ya wu vice president, ma first lady.
Ashi gbakwa ihe ojoo! grin
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Munzy14(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Mgbe ahu, ka ya wu president, ka ya wu vice president, ma first lady.
Ashi gbakwa ihe ojoo! grin
Hahahahah..O zuru ya ahu..

He stepped on toes a lot..

O nwere 500m o mere obtain from MTN, ajuo ya, ya si na ya raise ga ego for APC... grin grin smh

The audacity.
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Hahahahah..O zuru ya ahu..

He stepped on toes a lot..

O nwere 500m o mere obtain from MTN, ajuo ya, ya si na ya raise ga ego for APC... grin grin smh

The audacity.
Na wah o!
Ka m hara I kpo ya onye oshi. cheesy
Re: Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na wah o!
Ka m hara I kpo ya onye oshi. cheesy

Lol...
Onye oshi ka owu nu..

Most of these guys come to steal and enrich their generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / Video Of Khafi And Sowore Running Together As They Talk About Revolution Now / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.