Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent (59714 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
RPG2020:

Which side are you dawg

Peter Obi for President. Thanks

Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by IbileIfe: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Comments show that there is an epidemic of political ignorance among majority of Nigerians online.
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Stanweezy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
I want to know if PO is on ballot in this osun election, if the answer is no then omo kiri kiri is a lun@tic

Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Gentlevip: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
So na reno the liar they twit. Hhhh
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Starz825(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
dapsoneh:
Too early to conclude
You dey mind them...
I don't trust APC....
PDP will definitely give them a run for their money oo but APC and their inconclusive shit... you can't just be happy for PDP until the end grin
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by GeneralPula: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Skillgate:
This guy Reno Omo-okoro or Omokri cannot make comments without dragging labour party supporters, what's really wrong with him. He is looking for Media PRO job from Atiku, does that mean he should be ranting all the time? I hope someone speak to his sense that this election was won by Adeleke influence not the party. Osun would have voted for Adeleke even under labour party.

Just like Flatinoz are dragging others too. They can’t make comment without dragging tinubu..

So no worries cuz they dragging won’t stop until after general elections..
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by airminem(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
wittywriter:
Face off...
You must be high on ganjaweed....useless mofo.
@wittyness
You are too petty

I won't waste a minute to collapse you into pieces
Get lost kid!

Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Reno too like vawulence
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by starz100: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC is about to lose one state to PDP. This could reverberate in the presidential elections

Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Princelumide: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Time never reach to jubilate and celebrate � ooo ...

Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
LibertyRep:

Someone needs to jam the signals that may come from the 'remote controller'.

On a serious note, it's premature to jubilate on early leads especially if such is from your stronghold.
Buhari told them to prepare for an elective stuff after Tinubu influenced his plead to allow him choose a successor..

Maybe they thought it is just for the primaries alone..Baba monumental failure no just care again..

Any body wins, is a case of nobody worries nobody.

First step in getting this country right is ability to allow the will of the electorate prevail.
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Anetorfavour: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
APC right now
Adeleke done. Obi is d next project!
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Sarsaproko: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
casualobserver:

Nah this election is not about PDP or Atiku or Adeleke or Tinubu. It is about Aregbesola!!!

Hmmm Akika!
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Sarsaproko: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wallade:

E dey pain you?

Nah not really.
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Popesuccess(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
LibertyRep:

Someone needs to jam the signals that may come from the 'remote controller'.

On a serious note, it's premature to jubilate on early leads especially if such is from your stronghold.
Especially as the APC remote control is still available.
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by delkuf(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
bennybuhari:
Aregbesola has perfected everything before traveling out
I was telling someone this in the afternoon, and he didn't get my point. The undoing of APC in osun is aregbesola
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by AreaFada2: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Freebills12:
Femi Adesina Buhari's spokesman lost his Polling Unit
APC 96
PDP 154
If true, let's see how he will spin this. grin
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Wallade(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Nah not really.

Okay
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Collins55: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Adeleke ✊��
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by TruthinAction: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
I thought the results should be pouring in local government by local government. Something is fishing. I hope another magu magu is not loading?
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Classickj(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
shakdav:
Let us wait and see the outcome, no be to congratulate now ooh, magic can be performed ooh...
baba magic no fit work... Pdp son win
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Minjim: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Most results coming our so far are from Pdp strongjolds. I haven't seen Ife North, East and South, illesa and Iwo
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Minjim: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
TruthinAction:
I thought the results should be pouring in local government by local government. Something is fishing. I hope another magu magu is not loading?

Must oppositions always win for election to be credible in Nigeria,?

Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by RPG2020(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Peter Obi for President. Thanks

Correct
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by ComeToJesus: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Too early to celebrate. You are dealing with a brutal gang of electoral pirates that can spring surprises by pumping in the entire state's budget just to secure the seat and continue the looting.

Eagle-eye vigilance is strongly advised by the opposition
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by TruthinAction: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Minjim:

Must oppositions always win for election to be credible in Nigeria,?

No sane Nigeria will want this evil party, APC to continue in power. We have just not learnt our lessons. PDP is not any better. But APC is far worse. I have never seen a government all my over five decades on earth that kills his own people just to achieve an agenda in favour of an ethnic group and religion.

This is wickedness of the highest magnitude. We are too weak to even permit them to last this long. Our final hope is our voters card. And they should be chased out by all means.
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by Minjim: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
TruthinAction:

No sane Nigeria will want this evil party, APC to continue in power. We have just not learnt our lessons. PDP is not any better. But APC is far worse. I have never seen a government all my over five decades on earth that kills his own people just to achieve an agenda in favour of an ethnic group and religion.

This is wickedness of the highest magnitude. We are too weak to even permit them to last this long. Our final hope is our voters card. And they should be chased out by all means.

Are you saying Osun Apc is responsible for Buhari's failure? Because that's the narration I'm getting from your comments?
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by MartinsD12(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/osundecides2022-pdps-adeleke-in-early-lead/
PDP should take osun state bikonu, there is nothing good in APC
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by AsawanaDgreat: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2022
D dancing senator will soon become d dancing governor
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by TruthinAction: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Minjim:

Are you saying Osun Apc is responsible for Buhari's failure? Because that's the narration I'm getting from your comments?

Certainly not. But if we weaken the strength of the party at state level, it will have an overall effect at the national level.

If not for the fact that most of our politicians put personal interest above the people's interest, all APC Governors in the south and middle belt are supposed to decamp from this terrorist party.

They will kill you and tell you sorry. Tomorrow, it will repeat itself. My life is currently under threat because of the way I expose their evil works. But, I trust the God I serve to protect me.
Re: Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent by barafi9089: 3:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Ghg

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo)