Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi (28638 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by SpatialKing(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2022
All the people that that undermined Peter Obi are getting premium heartbreak
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by ZeroChil: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Umahi's only fault is been an Abakaliki Ebonyi guy, that is why they have decided to support a failure like Peter Obi all because he is from Anambra over an excellently qualified Eng Dave Umahi
See your leftover sense? Of what correlation is Umahi's candidacy in APC to Peter Obi's in LP? Una go just open mouth waaaaah, nonsense go dey fall out.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by sekem: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Fr Mbaka was disobedient and lost his Adoration Ministry.

Ike Ekweremadu was disobedient and is consequently sitting in jail in UK.

David Umahi was disobedient and got thrashed by his party.

Jagaban was disobedient and got humiliated in Osun.

Can't these people learn? The smart ones are becoming "obidient" to avoid stories that touch. A trial will convince you.

/

They will never learn.

Na Mbaka own pain me pass aswear.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by jacoik(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Penguin2:
This idiot!

The problem with Umahi is that he wanted to be the one to break the Igbo Presidency curse which is why he was licking Buhari’s ass but God always has His own plans.

It is the reason he turned the Southeast elites against Atiku’s ticket in 2019 because he was not chosen as VP candidate.

Now, he has continued to lament about presidential primaries and how APC and PDP did not cede their ticket to Southeast.

But same idiot opened his gutter mouth to say that his state will not vote for the only southeast candidate who he has the entire country rallying around.

And you wanna convince me he cares about Southeast? No. The idiot cares about his personal ambition.

Selfish fool!
you said it well. Ebonyi people will tell him the last price next year election
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Babaken(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Penguin2:
This idiot!

The problem with Umahi is that he wanted to be the one to break the Igbo Presidency curse which is why he was licking Buhari’s ass but God always has His own plans.

It is the reason he turned the Southeast elites against Atiku’s ticket in 2019 because he was not chosen as VP candidate.

Now, he has continued to lament about presidential primaries and how APC and PDP did not cede their ticket to Southeast.

But same idiot opened his gutter mouth to say that his state will not vote for the only southeast candidate who he has the entire country rallying around.

And you wanna convince me he cares about Southeast? No. The idiot cares about his personal ambition.

Selfish fool!
about 90% of Nigeria politicians only care about their personal interest.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by ucheheart(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Umahi's only fault is been an Abakaliki Ebonyi guy, that is why they have decided to support a failure like Peter Obi all because he is from Anambra over an excellently qualified Eng Dave Umahi

He shouldn't have joined APC if he needed Igbo peoples vote.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by blue01(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Umahi the the sellout.....soon every sellout in igboland will be dealt with.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by SmartPolician: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Did Umahi perform in terms of infrastructure development in his state? Yes.

Is Umahi what Nigeria needs now? I don't think so.

I always tell people that leadership goes beyond building infrastructure. Even my late grandpa can build Infrastructure.

What Nigeria needs is someone who can save her from this worsening economic mess, not necessarily building infrastructural projects. That's what Peter Obi represents and I don't see Umahi having the capacity to do that.

It's even annoying that Umahi wanted Peter Obi to have a debate with him even though he (Umahi) couldn't win the presidential ticket of his party. Hate for Peter Obi has consumed his sense.

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Akagas(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Mind your utterances
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by securitywatch50: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Lamenting soul stop crying more than the bereaved
Moh247:
cry for your lost in osun and remember you are going to do same 2023 after Obi's victory.

We move eeeeeeeeee.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by assholemods: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2022
beardedboy:

Is this how to report?
The guy has no single sense.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Rupertek: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2022
MMWandali:
You thought you had sense when you joined them

You have not seen anything yet

Maybe you still have time to retrace your actions

And who do you refer to as " them? Where do you want him to retrace his footsteps to? To the PDP the treated us even worse?
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by MMWandali: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Why did he go to a party he knows his people will definitely not support?

He should have stood his ground like Obi did
It might have been a different story
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Akagas(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Obi will be president of Igbo land
Correct the mistake you tribalistic bigotry.
Peter Obi must be the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
MUST I SAID MUST

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Princeton92(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Maybe you should reconsider going to LP your original home ASAP..... APC broke your heart we know and see that too
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Sorry ehhhh
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Akagas(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Dear Umahi, if I were you and other Christian govonor in APC I could have rigsned and join another party due to Tinubus foolishness of running a Muslim Muslim ticket , anyway is not late yet. Tinubu should be punished for letting millions of Christian's down
leave them let them keep fooling themselves. Because they are not Peter Obi
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by victorazy(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Goat
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by franchasofficia: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Umahi you don't have sense. I use to like you but you forgot your brain at home at some point.

You should have known Igbos better. Igbos don't really have much desire for Nigeria's Presidential seat, and again Igbo masses didn't trust the crop of Igbo politicians fronting as Igbo politicians seeking for Presidential seat.

Igbos don't support criminals masquerading as politicians. Igbos hate bigots. Were you expecting Igbos to massively queue behind criminal politicians like Rochas Okorocha, abi Orji Uzo Kalu or directionless Chris Ngige or aging Ken Nnamani abi who?

You have some credibility but you made a wrong political calculation when you allowed that tribal bigot cum terrorist Buhari to deceive u into decamping from PDP where you would have had a very high chance of emerging either as flagbearer or VP.

APC from the start was an Islamic party formed to help Muslim Jihadists achieve their evil aim of destroying Nigeria, even Shettima revealed this in his leaked audio call record with Ibikunle Amosun.

APC members from the North and Southwest never liked nor trusted you guys from the Southeast and Southsouth. They didn't even like Rotimi Amaechi that betrayed his own brother Goodluck and squandered billions of Rivers stolen money on APC, didn't trust Rochas Okorocha that made enemies with Igbos and suddenly turned to a criminal to please APC, didn't trust Ogbonnaya Onu that brought the money they used to register APC as a political party with INEC, didn't trust Emeka Nwajiuba, etc na you, a newcomer that just crossed over from your dungeon you thought they would trust with their Islamic ticket, I laugh at you lolz

Igbos only support competency and of course personality not just party like many BATified urchins foolishly believe. Didn't you see the moment Peter Obi a credible man came onboard, even though he joined an unknown party, Igbos began to massively support him because he has pedigree. He is a man that is worthy of Igbo support unlike criminals like Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu and co.

So Umahi better go and polish your safety boot and go back to your engineering job and pray that Peter Obi emerges so that you can be employed as part of the Nigerians that will be working at the numerous construction projects that Obi will be starting all over Nigeria come 2023.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Reference(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

And why doesn't he recognize Mr. Peter Obi as a candidate, and lend his full support being the only candidate from the South East contesting.

His tales about the APC and the PDP subterfuge is further exposing his hypocrisy. He only brought in talk of the PDP out of guilt and in trying to gain psychological traction.

Granted his defection widened and stabilised the polity in the south east but it is on record that he openly resented and spoke against other candidates of that region in the run up to the primaries, something Mr Obi you chastise has never done till date.

He remains a self centered politician of questionable morals and faith and has gone a long way to taint his exemplary governance these past years.

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Bridget95(f): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Penguin2:
This idiot!

Selfish fool!
You can make your point without using derogatory terms. Umahi is an illustrious son of igbo land and the best performing governor. He practically transformed Ebonyi state with quality projects.

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Become OBidient and rest
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Goldenkrezi: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

This werey u fit go die if u dey think about Peter Obi too much oo grin grin
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

SHUT UP!!! BY NOW, YOU SHOULD BE ROAMING EVERYWHERE, LOOKING FOR AGBADO AND CASSAVA TO CHEW! Tinubu THE BASTARD HAS LOST AGAIN IN OSUN STATE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) / FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 / Interior: Aregbesola Begins Tour, Visits NCS, Fire Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.