Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi (28649 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by dozai: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Umahi's only fault is been an Abakaliki Ebonyi guy, that is why they have decided to support a failure like Peter Obi all because he is from Anambra over an excellently qualified Eng Dave Umahi
Yes, Rochas fault is also being an Ideator Imo state, same as Ogbonnaya Onu. Stoking fire of destruction amongst Igbos. Umahi was only out bribed. Tinubu paid more dats all. If they had agreed on secret ballot. The result may have been different. Why was Amaechi chosen by SE over him Rochas and Onu?
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Abujason: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2022
PHIPEX:
Why does this guy always think he's smarter than every other Igbo man? He's always lamenting as if Igbos pushed him to APC and abandoned him.

If Igbos failed you, why didn't your friends from other regions vote you?

May God bless you!
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2022
It's the like of this Umahi, Uzodinma and Orji Kalu that Southeast lost out chances in PDP cus they were after their selfish interests rather than collective interests. Maybe why Kwonkwaso said the region don't know politics.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by VERDA: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Umahi's only fault is been an Abakaliki Ebonyi guy, that is why they have decided to support a failure like Peter Obi all because he is from Anambra over an excellently qualified Eng Dave Umahi

What nonsense are you typing?, are Peter Obi and Umahi in the same party? It was your APC that did not find Umahi worthy because he is from the south east, they preferred to give it to the south west so his grouse should be with APC you ignorant fellow. Hypocrites!!!
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Gaddafi1: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Penguin2:
This idiot!

The problem with Umahi is that he wanted to be the one to break the Igbo Presidency curse which is why he was licking Buhari’s ass but God always has His own plans.

It is the reason he turned the Southeast elites against Atiku’s ticket in 2019 because he was not chosen as VP candidate.

Now, he has continued to lament about presidential primaries and how APC and PDP did not cede their ticket to Southeast.

But same idiot opened his gutter mouth to say that his state will not vote for the only southeast candidate who he has the entire country rallying around.

And you wanna convince me he cares about Southeast? No. The idiot cares about his personal ambition.

Selfish fool!

Guy, I read this weiteup thrice, oil de your head. Well done

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by SaiRuiMall: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Our Current Miss Vawulence City 2022

Full name is :Chukwu mary chiamaka
Nickname :Gold
State of origin :Ebonyi state
LGA of origin :Ohaozara
Department :English and literary studies
Level :400
My hobbies:swimming, hang out with friend, seeing movies, reading and traveling.

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by LordOfTheGame: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

You're a mumu man! You think this is how you can divide the Igbo? Think again. What is "Abakaliki Ebonyi" ? Igbo is Igbo. It doesn't matter whether they're found in Rivers State or Kogi or Benue or umuahia or Anambra. Igbo remains Igbo.
And why didn't you and fulani terrorists in APC allow him to become your flag when you know that he's excellently qualified?
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Godjone(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Penguin2:
This idiot!

The problem with Umahi is that he wanted to be the one to break the Igbo Presidency curse which is why he was licking Buhari’s ass but God always has His own plans.

It is the reason he turned the Southeast elites against Atiku’s ticket in 2019 because he was not chosen as VP candidate.

Now, he has continued to lament about presidential primaries and how APC and PDP did not cede their ticket to Southeast.

But same idiot opened his gutter mouth to say that his state will not vote for the only southeast candidate who he has the entire country rallying around.

And you wanna convince me he cares about Southeast? No. The idiot cares about his personal ambition.

Selfish fool!
God bless you plentiful
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Dividus2savelif: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2022
You are a fzzl for saying such rubbish. How many votes did he get in apc primaries? As for Obi, he is the most qualified candidate in nigeria now.

Moh247:
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by emecheboy2(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Now that been saddened is over, join hands with others and make Peter Obi President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by EMEKAodogwu1: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2022
inoki247:
Buh your people will never see your delegates as betrayal instead dey will be looking for wu to blame for dere downfall....

Till today we are still asking where are the other state delegates Vote in South East we no see answer instead na defender we dey get nd dem telling us how dey can't waste dere vote to make a statement instead opt in and collect money from oda candidate......
Is this English or what? Young man better use this precious time you waste here to enrol in adult school. Some of you here cannot just think
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Foolishbuhari: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Do you ever speak with sense?
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Moh247: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Do you ever speak with sense?

From a person with a username "foolish Buhari"

Pardon me if choose to ignore you
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Foolishbuhari: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

From a person with a username "foolish Buhari"

Pardon me if choose to ignore you
But you could ignore me. Isn't buhari a foolish man? grin cheesy
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by nesphil(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
The unending lamentations of Umahi can't change anything, even if he wails from now till tomorrow grin grin grin
Why is he mentioning the PDP here?
Was PDP the reason he couldn't win the APC Presidential ticket even after naming almost all infrastructures in his state to Buhari and his family?
Umahi's unending expression of tantrums will only continue to hurt him grin grin grin
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Yorubanza: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Why do agbado pigs always talk without reasoning?
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by danhans(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Medicine after death
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by jclassiq(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Get a grip. There is no fault here. He didn't win the primaries. That's it.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/im-saddened-by-presidential-primaries-outcome-umahi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657991374

We have said it before.
We are still saying it again.
The real problem of Igbos is:
“The Igbo Politicians”
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
You forgot how him and Uzodimma were doing everything to please Buhari.??
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
true talk
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
jacoik:
you said it well. Ebonyi people will tell him the last price next year election
you talk rubbish too much. APC will win Ebonyi again next year governorship election and Dave will win his senatorial election. You think we don’t see his infrastructural revolution and we don’t want to reward him and his successor in order to provide more ?

Don’t judge Umahi for we Ebonyians.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bridget95:
You can make your point without using derogatory terms. Umahi is an illustrious son of igbo land and the best performing governor. He practically transformed Ebonyi state with quality projects.
well said. Umahi doesn’t deserve the hatred he’s getting. Ebonyi’s story has been re-written in good language because of Dave Umahi.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
kelly72:

Umahi is such a wonderful guy and your APC have your presidential ticket to who?

In this part, we don't follow a shadowy political godfather. People just support who they feel is good for them.

Now Umahi is dead weight in APC. Just watch and see how APC will come a distant third in Ebonyi in 2023.
APC will win Ebonyi state governorship next year. We would like to continue the good Ebonyi story under an APC state government.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Shut up! Umahi is not an Abakaliki man. He is from Ohaozara. Ohaozaras are not Abakalikis. They were previously in different states but were merged together on creation of a new state 'Ebonyi'.
what’s your point ? He is still seen as an Abakaliki man beyond Ebonyi state.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abujason:

You made no sense here. Are David Umahi and Peter Obi in the same party? Umahi left PDP for APC while Obi left PDP for Labour. What is the connection? Did they both contest under the same banner? Was he not the most loved Gov in SE before his misadventure? What is the connection you are making between his coming from Ebonyi and his being disliked over his glutonous behavior? How many votes did Umahi get from APC delegates overall?
He got 37, and Ebonyi had 36 delegates. Safe to say only his state delegates voted him.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Bayyajidda(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ebubu3:
what’s your point ? He is still seen as an Abakaliki man beyond Ebonyi state.

Who is this one? That you are an Abakalikian doesn't mean everyone from Ebonyi should be Abakakili. I suppose you're or were a student of EBSU. GST 103, (Nigerian People and Culture,) clearly stated who and who from Ebonyi are of Abakaliki. Most people from Ebonyi south were previously with Abia state whilst the Abakaliki were previously with Enugu state before they were carved out and merged to form Ebonyi State. You can't call someone from Ohaozara an Abakalikian. You can't force them to be Abakaliki, because they are not.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Who is this one? That you are an Abakalikian doesn't mean everyone from Ebonyi should be Abakakili. I suppose you're or were a student of EBSU. GST 103, (Nigerian People and Culture,) clearly stated who and who from Ebonyi are of Abakaliki. Most people from Ebonyi south were previously with Abia state whilst the Abakaliki were previously with Enugu state before they were carved out and merged to form Ebonyi State. You can't call someone from Ohaozara an Abakalikian. You can't force them to be Abakaliki, because they are not.
your story has not reached the length and breadth of Nigeria yet. This difference between Abakaliki and ebonyi south man is only known within Ebonyi state, not in the rest of Nigeria.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Bayyajidda(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ebubu3:
your story has not reached the length and breadth of Nigeria yet. This difference between Abakaliki and ebonyi south man is only known within Ebonyi state, not in the rest of Nigeria.

That's why I'm telling you here that Umahi and Onu are not Abakilikian. Copy that.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Ebubu3: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bayyajidda:

That's why I'm telling you here that Umahi and Onu are not Abakilikian. Copy that.
you have not been heard. Even Buhari is not a Nigerian and Atiku is from Cameroon.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Bayyajidda(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ebubu3:
you have not been heard. Even Buhari is not a Nigerian and Atiku is from Cameroon.

Is it by force to be Abakaliki?
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by UnabashedIPOB: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
The Devil "Umahi" should cry us a river with his moaning and groaning. He failed to realize that when you sell out your own, the buyer would NEVER trust you. He SOLD out his Igbo brethren to his Fulani masters thinking that that singular act would endear him to them. The Fulanis are much smarter than his dumb a$$. They made lofty promises to him, which they had no intentions of fulfilling. Now, he's lamenting after he had been[b] used, abused and abandoned[/b]. The sad part is that his fellow Fulani a$$ lickers and appeasers in the likes of Hopeless Uzodinjo et., would NEVER learn a lesson from his mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities / Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.