Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi (28647 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by savenigeria1: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

How many times have you qouted mods to report based on false accusation because you find it hard to tolerate criticism of Peter Obi and Labour party

Next time study Nairaland 22 rules very well so you don't continue embarrassing yourself by harrassing people about

I believe you claim to be a father even if your ex left you, kindly behave more maturely as a father rather than falsely accusing strangers about on Nairaland because of Peter Obi or Labour party

Umahi was not supported because SE has no hope in APC as a party. SE has no much contribution in APC and no one is interested to reap where he did not plant. PDP has been SE major investment and the person that was generally accepted from the candidates coming from the SE is PO because others have corrupt cases hanging around them which will come back and hurt them during general election, meanwhile, none of SE governors and Political Actors from SE is supporting PO till date. They didn't see PO government as beneficial to elites class because the man is too principled and he hardly fall for pressure. Peter Obi left PDP because he knew that what Umahi is complaining now will also be his own fate.

Please stop making it look like SE has division among them. It is the fault of the SE governors forum which Umahi is their Chairman till date. Umahi should advise his colleagues to support the only candidate that all Nigerians want. If they can't get it let them allow PO to get it if they truly want SE to produce presidency. This is SE best chance, PO is a national figure and he is the best option for every common man and woman as it stands to 2023 when comparing the other presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by PHIPEX(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

He stood no chance when his region turned their back against him even with all his visible achievements

Let's be very Honest, Obiano and Umahi completed more projects than any of their peers. Yet got no credit
SW turned their back on OBJ in 1999 yet other Nigerians voted him to power, if Umahi was loved as he thought other regions would have voted him
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by afamaustin(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Y can't you be obident and safe ur self this embarrassement
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by naikeboy(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Oga sorry ooo
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by SaiRuiMall: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Our Current Face of Vawulence City 2022

Full Name: John Chinecherem Hannah
Nick Name: Bisola..
State of Origin: Ebonyi
LGA of Origin: Ohaozara
Department: Public Administration
Level: 200L
Hobby: Causing Vawulence Everywhere I go😂

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Umahi's only fault is been an Abakaliki Ebonyi guy, that is why they have decided to support a failure like Peter Obi all because he is from Anambra over an excellently qualified Eng Dave Umahi

Nobody would take you seriously bro.

But what you said is the fact.

Umahi is way superior to Obi, in records of governance.

I am from Anambra state, yet I know this. You can't match the accomplishments of these two men.

Having a pile of short course certifications from Harvard and the rest, isn't what people should be parading as achievements, after getting 8 whole years to serve one of Nigeria's smallest states as Governor.

Let's compare Umahi and Obi's accomplishments as governors. It is that simple.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Gandollar(f): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Umahi's only fault is been an Abakaliki Ebonyi guy, that is why they have decided to support a failure like Peter Obi all because he is from Anambra over an excellently qualified Eng Dave Umahi
Kikikiki grin

Abeleja Yan! grin

Have you finished mourning your loss in Osun?

Osun no be Lagos.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Gandollar(f): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Umahi is even more foolish than I thought.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Gandollar(f): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Nobody would take you seriously bro.

But what you said is the fact.

Umahi is way superior to Obi, in records of governance.

I am from Anambra state, yet I know this. You can't match the accomplishments of these two men.

Having a pile of short course certifications from Harvard and the rest, isn't what people should be parading as achievements, after getting 8 whole years to serve one of Nigeria's smallest states as Governor.

Let's compare Umahi and Obi's accomplishments as governors. It is that simple.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Albedo27(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Very foolish governor.

He said that he left PDP for APC because the former was not going to zone the presidency to southeast, but that the later promised to recognise the zone.

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Captain92: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
His Excellency just chill, we are still in the race, let's see how it will go come February/March 2023, however our people misjudged your political tactics period.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2022
You chose a party dominated by Muslims y’all would always be the minority

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by rolams(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2022
You have done a very wrong political calculation. You miscalculated! You won highjack presidency from Tinubu and the likes. Those who have been working hard to force the party on Nigerians. Na greediness Kee you!
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

You make no sense here
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Uchemus(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

I swear, you no get sense.

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Osobi32(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
You are totally wrong, umahi's lost the people's trust when he joined APC and started working against his people. Even in ebonyi state umahi is not loved as before! Go to afikpo and mention umahi and u will be shocked by the response u will get.

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by haffaze777(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Fr Mbaka was disobedient and lost his Adoration Ministry.

Ike Ekweremadu was disobedient and is consequently sitting in jail in UK.

David Umahi was disobedient and got thrashed by his party.

Jagaban was disobedient and got humiliated in Osun.

Can't these people learn? The smart ones are becoming "obidient" to avoid stories that touch. A trial will convince you.

/

You forgot to add lasun the obituary candidate that got trashed in Osun by ade dancergrin
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by mema900: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Umahi isn't smart and bold enough...look at the smart daring move peter obi pulled.

Overall, umahi joined an evil party

I have seen some of umahi actions in his state, it depicts the regular nigerian politician
Finally, umahi isn't actually cont3sting, so we support obi who is contesting
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Siscooh: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Don't start this fight. Take it back to your village. We don't need it
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Igbojew: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2022
This Fulani asslicker is still lamenting and licking his wound after causing so much pain to his Igbo people just to please his Fulani masters that don't care.Serve Fulanis and come back in shame-Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by tctrills: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Would you have voted for Umahi? Stop fooling yourself.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Siscooh: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Obi will be president of Igbo land

God will shock even you
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by onuman: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Izongdave(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2022
And it would continue in 2023, Bless God the Obidients are not counting on South East votes, cause history knows the outcome
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by kelly72: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Umahi is such a wonderful guy and your APC have your presidential ticket to who?

In this part, we don't follow a shadowy political godfather. People just support who they feel is good for them.

Now Umahi is dead weight in APC. Just watch and see how APC will come a distant third in Ebonyi in 2023.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Abujason: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2022
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/im-saddened-by-presidential-primaries-outcome-umahi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657991374

Will you shut up! I once thought you were smart but what a mistake that was. Buhari just dangled a piece of poisoned meat before you and you jumped on it. See what you have reduced yourself to? Someone once with a very bright political future but turned out to be a desperado willing to give up everything to be part of a failed and hated government.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Bayyajidda(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Shut up! Umahi is not an Abakaliki man. He is from Ohaozara. Ohaozaras are not Abakalikis. They were previously in different states but were merged together on creation of a new state 'Ebonyi'.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by proprince(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2022
You are a fool, you better go and support PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Bt u told them they cannot reep where they didn't sow? undecided
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by pacespot(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2022
When APC made an 87 years old man with so many baggages like Tinubu their presidential flag bearer, what do you expect, people will lose interests in the party. It shows that APC doesn't rate Nigerians at all.
Re: SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi by Abujason: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

You made no sense here. Are David Umahi and Peter Obi in the same party? Umahi left PDP for APC while Obi left PDP for Labour. What is the connection? Did they both contest under the same banner? Was he not the most loved Gov in SE before his misadventure? What is the connection you are making between his coming from Ebonyi and his being disliked over his glutonous behavior? How many votes did Umahi get from APC delegates overall?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: APC Governorship Primaries (Live Updates) / Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.