Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement (110544 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Collation, Announcement Of Bauchi Results / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 5:12am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliciaNLand:

look at this naive kid, so they will ban me and leave your kinsmen insulting post

you think I'm Reno you naive people report to on twitter

let your President obi of Biafra come and enter now

zoo is now good, funny tribe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Spherica17: 5:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

you're naive to think pityobi will win 2023 election, change your weed supplier
Please avoid all those people claiming Peter Obi will win next year election. They know nothing about politics

Just ignore them abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 5:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

you're naive to think pityobi will win 2023 election, change your weed supplier

It is NOT what I think
It is what I KONW!
Mark this post.
You will see! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Must you insult to make a point? You argue to learn not to be the best argumentator

no be my fault, I detest dumb people and their imbecilic confidence post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Sanchez01:

I'm sorry but I am not but this has got to be one of the most ridiculous and foolish statements ever made by anyone on nairaland, factoring in the emboldened. WHAT HAS IGBO PEOPLE GOT TO DO WITH THE DISCOURSE? Where is the proof that awakened electorates are Igbo people in the South West? How does the actions of informed electorates affect Tinubu?

I full well know that Tinubu is a tribalist and so are most of his supporters but this, this is something. For the record, I didn't bother to read through your post because I doubt I'd be able to stand your thought process on political matters. You are clearly unaware of Osun's politics.

They are the ones. It has always been like that since 2014 when Chris Uba was at Ekiti for election. We know how we got the stastitics .

The internal politics in South West is quite different from your crude politics.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Phemzzyx: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Eagle360:

Forget it Tinubu will win Osun before 12 noon.
Though Atiku will get reasonable votes.

LP need a lot of work to do.

I wish electronic voting is Incorporated in our electoral law this will give majority power to decide who will govern us.
We will deliver osun state to atiku

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by GistFullGround: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2022

I'm following this live from the USA!

Time here is 12.15AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8LoR84Xjs

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by descarado: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Game over for the Useless satanic party called ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS, NONSENSE AND THE SKELETON in Aso Rock shocked
My brother, the way I'm happy especially for this osun election eeh.

The same with Kano.
Less rigging.

More like people's voice matters this time around.
Hmm.

6 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It is NOT what I think It is what I KONW! Mark this post. You will see! cheesy
if he win five States, abuse the hell out of me after 2023 election

I'm just amuse with you people naivety

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Sanchez01: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2022
babaolofin:

They are the ones. It has always been like that since 2014 when Chris Uba was at Ekiti for election. We know how we got the stastitics .

The internal politics in South West is quite different from your crude politics.
So your warped, bigoted mind surmised I am Igbo? Most of you walk around with melted 20g of butter in your skull instead of a brain.

13 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by AntonVince: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Viking07:
They said PDP needs to win at least 20 LGA, so what happens next?

Not true.
The winner only needs to get at least 25% of the votes cast in 2/3rd of all the 30 LGs (which is 25% in 20 states).

Rest...it's over.
Adeleke has retrieved his "inconclusively" stolen mandate of 2018.

7 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Triplerg: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Ede south is where Adeleke is from

Margin is now 15k votes

8 more LGA to go

Ife East is where you should be very scared of
Oga rest, you have tried. The election is over

9 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Viking07:
They said PDP needs to win at least 20 LGA, so what happens next?
PDP only needs to get at least ¼ of the votes in at least 20 LGAs..
Now,, check the distribution,, did PDP get anything less than ¼ of the votes anywhere??
I know you want the election to be inconclusive..
But I am sorry to tell you sorry this time.
The only thing they might be checking now is the number of cancelled Polling-Units..
In order to compare the numbers and differences

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 5:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

No, you'll deactivate and delete your account. Is it a bet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

Abuse??
We don't know how to abuse.
We show lots of LOVE.
But Peter will be your next president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by humberjade: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

No be she curse him na, she is just asking if the words that guy used are curses.

Shey una no dey check moniker ni?

Still in bed bro, eyes never clear grin cheesy grin
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

No, you'll deactivate and delete your account. Is it a bet?

delete my account for a fourth candidate

please state how you think PO will win 2023 election, what were you people smoking to even come up with that idea ?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by KingOfTheDamned: 5:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Omisore is the grand commander of Ife votes since 1999 and he loves agbado

So again keep calm

It didn't work out for you grin

Cry more tears grin

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 5:25am On Jul 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Abuse??
We don't know how to abuse.
We show lots of LOVE.
But Peter will be your next president.

a Myth

igbo myth

is very easier for southeast to get their Biafra than obi becoming zoo president

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Abujason: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Sanchez01:

So your warped, bigoted mind surmised I am Igbo? Most of walk around with melted 20g of butter in your skull instead of a brain.

That’s their nature. If you are not APC or not supporting EBola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu you are Igbo. Tinubu’s supporters always turn everything into anti-Igbo sentiments.

Regardless, Oyetola is gone soon to be followed by Tinubu to the glory of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Wande22(m): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2022
OSUN fiful gave Oyetola wotowoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Yoighaman(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2022
They should leave all these LGA by LGA, compute results and announce winner abeg, which one is all these paparazzi nah?? Some people have bought sniper and are just awaiting the results before they gulp it, others are parked on 3rd mainland bridge, waiting to jump into the Lagoon. These PDP strategists are wicked sha. Thumbs up to OBO as well, he has been really supportive, the party will surely reward him with a ticket someday. Meanwhile, that druggie is presently in Abuja, hope he's not trying to press the "inconclusive" button again? Na that time e go hear am. I am not a PDP member, I just dislike unfair sense of entitlement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 5:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

delete my account for a fourth candidate

please state how you think PO will win 2023 election, what were you people smoking to even come up with that idea ?

Is it a bet or not??
To your deluded mind Osun GOVERNORSHIP election of 2022 ndicates how PRESIDENTIAL election of 2023 will go!

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by nsiba: 5:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

you dey mind those dummies, they disgrace their Hero ojukwu, na PO them no go disgrace?

Ebonyi a PDP state then in 2019 didn't turn our because their gov said so yet they expect him to deliver to LP and obi that he detest

even in East PDP will give LP political setback

Presidential Election will happen 2wks b4 others

Labour will sweep SS SE Lagos Abuja Taraba Benue plateau
Score over 25% in Ogun Ondo Oyo Kaduna Gombe Niger Bauchi and Nassarawa

OBI is your next President

Labour no be una mate
TINUBU will end up in Kirikiri prison

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by coolplanet: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Please which LGA are we waiting for. I learnt we have results for 30 remaining 1.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by madridguy(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2022
We take solace here, democracy has taken it's course.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by InvertedHammer: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2022
/
To those worshipping Tinubu, he is human afterall. They handed him a shameful defeat in his papaland. Oyetola lost but Tinubu is taking the knocks. Without the consent of the oppressed, oppressor cannot prevail. So Tinubu and his goons finally labored in vain?

It is childish of him to run back to Abuja without waiting to finish what he started--it sounds like a coward to me. That's someone who refused to exit the stage when the ovation is the loudest. This is a wake up call. Let's see if he can vibrate his way into Aso Rock. Morale is high because Jagaban is a mere psychological illusion and has been demystified by his own people.

Put not your hope in man. We are all mortals. Some of you BATified morons sound as if your lives will end if Tinubu dies tomorrow. Pa Adedibu (the strongman of Ibadan) died and life goes on. He is a man with one head, one heart and two legs (one may be crooked) like you.
Sanwo-Olu better man up!

/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by RADIO1: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2022
GistFullGround:

I'm following this live from the USA!

Time here is 12.15AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8LoR84Xjs

LOL always told people no place like home. I can bet u don't know the politics going on in the USA but u know what is going on in Nigeria because u want Nigeria to be good

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by SKYHIGHfx: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Spherica17:
Please avoid all those people claiming Peter Obi will win next year election. They know nothing about politics

Just ignore them abeg

Are we discussing pirobi or oyetola?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Sanchez01:

I am glad you said someone based in Ife is feeding you with information. I lived in Ife years ago when Omisore was at his best and the likes of Oyinlola were daily news. You can't take away Ede from the Adelekes over the years and it has always be so. Osun's voting pattern is dynamic but you see this current one? It is no coincidence that Aregbe left Nigeria this morning. Wards that were staunch APC wards were lost for the first time since APC took control of the state over 12 years ago or so. Even the incumbent lost the State House.

What marred Aregbe's influence was maladministration but one thing you can't take away from him is his grassroot sagacity. I mean, Omisore is neck deep in this election and acting out the will of the APC. Despite delivering Ife Central, does it not amuse you that in most of the LGs, Oyetola, an incumbent who is related to Tinubu and has Omisore working for him is losing for him on all sides.

Here is Aregbe a few days ago before this election: https://twitter.com/Harwohyehmi1/status/1548403774196031488?s=20&t=TDIngxMYsfaBV85BgJF2mQ

Anyways, the man is here in the US and not in Germany. You might beat down his influence but the ones with the influence are being beaten like konga drums right now.

He is in US because he is nobody. He has nothing to contribute. Isiaka Adeleke and Oyinlola were in control of Osun. Isiaka Adeleke was from a political dynasty with Money. Oyinlola is a Prince and one of IBB Boys with money. They have influence.

Aregbesola is a poor man from swampy, muddy and sinking ground brought up, cleaned and polished by Tinubu and later sent to Osun. His first encounter was Oyinlola which he can never lift. His second encounter, Isiaka and Oyinlola helped him. The only battle he singlehandedly fought was the Senatorial election of Ademola Adeleke where he was disgraced. If he had supported Adeoti, he would have been disgraced woefully, he would not have gotten the Omisore zone vote, Ijesha votes would have still remained the same as it has always been.

EDE to Oshogbo is just like Ikorodu to Mile 12 or Ketu. Aregbesola have no value at all in this area while in power and things can only get worse for him outside power.

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by georjay(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2022
madridguy:
We take solace here, democracy has taken it's course.

Una get choice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.