Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement (110537 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Collation, Announcement Of Bauchi Results / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by bigcee(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
THE WAY FRUSTRATED OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS TAKE CARRY THIS OSUN ELECTION MATTER FOR HEAD EHN, YOU GO THINK SAY NA ANAMBRA, ENUGU OR IMO THE ELECTION DEY TAKE PLACE grin grin grin grin grin

Yẹyẹ people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rest, abeg.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by GardenOfGod(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

This OLD FOOL doesn't deserve to be a governor.
I hate it when elders behave like teenagers.

Why would a grown ass man be labelled a DANCING SENATOR?

FOOLS LIKE HIM GO JUST DEY CARRY OSUN MONEY GO CLUB AND CARRY OLOSHO.
A wailer has been spotted! grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by bigcee(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
This OLD FOOL doesn't deserve to be a governor. I hate it when elders behave like teenagers.

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by kripen(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2022
This really show 2023 does not belong to anybody but to the people. Power really belong to the people!!!

8 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Telekinetic: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
THE WAY FRUSTRATED OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS TAKE CARRY THIS OSUN ELECTION MATTER FOR HEAD EHN, YOU GO THINK SAY NA ANAMBRA, ENUGU OR IMO THE ELECTION DEY TAKE PLACE grin grin grin grin grin

Yẹyẹ people grin grin grin grin grin grin
My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, na PDP dey win so but still you carry Igbo for head, dem use Igbo swear for una so?? Shey be you don see am, that druglord dingBAT will never become president… Osinwin oya chop shit grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2022
babaolofin:

Davido did not try. He is the one contesting election. He is only working for his ambition.

His father is the defacto governor of Osun State.

The elites have said if Omisore or Deji Adeleke is in control of Osun, the State would be industrialized and bad roads repaired.

Now, Deji Adeleke is taking over, the people expect much from him.

I think I need to reply you at this point because I have been skipping your comments.

Davido did not try abi?
Is it every relatives that can do what Davido did, even his own son Bred no do wetin Davido do.

Abeg cut Davido some slack, the guy try.

10 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by osazsky(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

not our biz..provided apc doesn't win Osun and presidency any idiot will be our president apart from evil apc

6 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by AngelicBeing: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2022
descarado:

My brother, the way I'm happy especially for this osun election eeh.

The same with Kano.
Less rigging.

More like people's voice matters this time around.
Hmm.
True that cool

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Gunayo(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
APC= 375027 PDP= 403371.
Difference of 28,344
CONGRATULATIONS TO ADELEKE
CONGRATULATIONS TO OSUN PEOPLE
CONGRATULATIONS TO PDP
IMOLE DE NI IPINLE OSUN

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by MDM2021: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2022
franchasofficia:
Tinubu won't lose Osun in 2023, don't quote me wrongly.

Osun is the most Muslim populated state in Yoruba land.

APC will get between 35 to 50% of the Osun votes, PDP will get like 30, Labour Party like 15% while AAC will get around 7 to 8%

Keep deceiving yourself. This is how some of you with unguarded utterances and behaviours made APC an Islamic party. Have you seen the results from all the 30 LGAs in Osun State? How far about the 90k votes your Muslim Oba of Iwo land promised? You forgot that Osun is the state of origin of some renowned pastors in Nigeria, including Adeboye.

You arrogant people and your confused professors are the ones that will make APC to lose the other elections coming if care is not taken.

8 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Xcellente10(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2022
babaolofin:

Davido did not try. He is the one contesting election. He is only working for his ambition.

His father is the defacto governor of Osun State.

The elites have said if Omisore or Deji Adeleke is in control of Osun, the State would be industrialized and bad roads repaired.

Now, Deji Adeleke is taking over, the people expect much from him.

Deji Adeleke is Davido's Father, and he is not the Candidate.
Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke is the candidate.
David is just there supporting his uncle.

5 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by FuckSilly: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Telekinetic:

My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, na PDP dey win so but still you carry Igbo for head, dem use Igbo swear for una so?? Shey be you don see am, that druglord dingBAT will never become president… Osinwin oya chop shit grin
PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are fool of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

The have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer grin grin grin grin grin
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Bash92(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2022
georjay:

Ede, Oshogbo and Ife seems to be the major voting blocks
and Ilesha. Win those places comfortably and you have won

5 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by MDM2021: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2022
osazsky:
not our biz..provided apc doesn't win Osun and presidency any idiot will be our president apart from evil apc

Anybody? Even if the most devilish of humans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Realguyman1(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2022
bosstim:
All this enemy of progress die by fire. How can you be not only supporting a wasteful, and clueless candidate but also canvasing votes for him? It beats my imagination. So all that is happening in Nigeria now u nor dey see/feel am?? When was the last time you bought bread? Abi na rice sef, beans or even garri The hardship nor reach your side?? I don't want to believe you're as clueless as they're but let me treat you as such and enlighten you a little. Our economy is that bad because these people have nothing upstairs, no plan what so ever and their sole purpose or aim for wanting to be in power is because they feel it's their turn. If you have been following the type of policies they have been running with you will notice how incompetent they have been. Recently 400 billion naira was borrowed again for a so called "POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME can you imagine Wen the economy is bad?? Give a poor and hungry man money he'll use it to buy food but give a motivated man money and he'll chase his dreams. APC have done nothing but turned Nigerians to poor men and this one here have the guts to be canvasing for an old man who should be resting by now. Shame on you.
Those heartless set of people aren't supporting APC because there is anything good to show about the evil party. We all know that Nigeria is know for anything bad and everyone is struggling to make a good living and live their individual life.

They are just supporting the evil APC because it's their party and they are really benefiting heavily from the evil party to earn a living.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Ruggedniggaone: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

na your papa money focus on your state and leave Ademola alone

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2022
membranus:

Demola Adeleke does not appear to be a very serious and competent person to govern the state. I hope he will not disappoint the populace.

The elites and the kingmakers know it is Deji Adeleke that would be in charge. If there is any issue they will contact him.

In 2018, after the election, he came to Osun to release statement on the election. That time he said PDP should not disturb Ademola Adeleke for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Bash92(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2022
MDM2021:

Keep deceiving yourself. This is how some of you with unguarded utterances and behaviours made APC an Islamic party. Have you seen the results from all the 30 LGAs in Osun State? How far about the 90k votes your Muslim Oba of Iwo land promised? You forgot that Osun is the state of origin of some renowned pastors in Nigeria, including Adeboye.

You arrogant people and your confused professors are the ones that will make APC to lose the other elections coming if care is not taken.
Omo Igbo stop the religious stupidity. Go and divide your easterners not us here
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Peaceworld(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Don't count election riggers out yet o...despite the clear result, I'm surprised that the second party even got that close to the winner.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by rollandben(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2022
APC the vawulence party is about to come out with their disgraceful act. Congrats to PDP in Advance
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

He won. Because he worked for it.

If you want younger competent people , either vote for them, raise support for them, or throw your hat in the ring next time.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by georjay(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

I think I need to reply you at this point because I have been skipping your comments.

Davido did not try abi?
Is it every relatives that can do what Davido did, even his own son Bred no do wetin Davido do.

Abeg cut Davido some slack, the guy try.

Even ademola children Bred and Sina Rambo no do reach am

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Realguyman1(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are fool of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

The have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer grin grin grin grin grin
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin grin
Why will anybody in is right senses support evil APC and Tinubu after Tinubu impose this calamity called buhari upon Nigerians all for his own selfish interest to later become president?

Why being tribalistic and mentioning the Igbos? Are the Igbo people the only ones who does like APC? Abi all this nonsense wey buhari dey do as president never reach for anybody with is right senses to hate APC

You all know that most Nigerians have really come to hate the evil APC all because of that dummy we have as a president, and so unfortunate that's the same party Tinubu is running to be the president.

But instead of u guys to blame the dummy for making his dumbness to get to where Tinubu is, u guys are rather busy accusing the Igbo people for not liking Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man

But this same Igbo people came out massively to vote Olesegun Obasanjo who is a Yoruba man against their own leader Ojukwu in 2003 election.

5 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Godson32(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
APC must win. APC should win. APC will win.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
Vote APC, Vote Boko haram/Bandit 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by anonimi: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

Why would the APC Osun legislators, who are in majority, allow him? Are you suggesting that Oyetola was carrying Osun money for clubbing and oloshos hence why he has not cleared the half salaries and pensions owed for several years, even though he did not employ workers?
Or what else did Oyetola do with the trillions of Osun money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by MDM2021: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Bash92:
Omo Igbo stop the religious stupidity. Go and divide your easterners not us here

Where is this one coming from? Are you just waking up or something? Go and read the post I responded to and understand who's dividing you people along religious lines. Am I Ganduje who advised his people living in Osun to vote for Oyetola because Tola is a Muslim? Am I AbduRosheed of Iwo land who promised to give 90,000 votes to the incubemt governor? Abegi.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Realguyman1(m): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Bash92:
Did u see Igbo written on his/her profile? You people keep on calling the Igbos children of hate, whereas no day goes bye without u people showing same hatred for them as well.

Simple comment now, u are already being tribalistic and dividing the country. U are claiming he/she shouldn't divide u people there, but u are already dividing the country by yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2022
nsiba:

Presidential Election will happen 2wks b4 others

Labour will sweep SS SE Lagos Abuja Taraba Benue plateau
Score over 25% in Ogun Ondo Oyo Kaduna Gombe Niger Bauchi and Nassarawa

OBI is your next President

Labour no be una mate
TINUBU will end up in Kirikiri prison

what a funny joke, Labour party will win this and that, please stop cracking me up cheesy
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Jman06(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
morikee:
No matter how much you tried to console yourself know this LP will never win Presidential Election. They might have a good run though but not first not second position. Wake up to the reality and stop all this baseless assumptions.
I was thinking this way before o but looking at the way things are going, Peter Obi might just pull up a surprise come 2023.

THE PEOPLE ARE ANGRY

PS: Some of the factors that may have contributed to APC's loss in this election include:

1. Economic hardship in the country

2. ASUU strike
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Is it a bet or not??
To your deluded mind Osun GOVERNORSHIP election of 2022 ndicates how PRESIDENTIAL election of 2023 will go!

PDP and APC remained two popular parties in Nigeria, NNPP is the third party in Nigeria presently

LP has a better chance in the future not 2023, stop being dumb kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.