Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement (110548 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Collation, Announcement Of Bauchi Results / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by wiseoneking: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are fool of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

The have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer grin grin grin grin grin
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin grin
pls buy sniper, is good for your health because Igbo matter will surely kill you. A win for PDP Osun state is a win for ipob. Ipob did a very good work. Ipob wi I'll count on over 50% PDP voters in Osun state for Peter Obi. I pity you boy. PDP Osun State won election you are here killing yourself about igbos. They will ski**n you alive if they handle you. All the SE is now rejoicing. It's a win win for SE. Agbadorian should not be encouraged.

6 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by OscarJaden(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are fool of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

The have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer grin grin grin grin grin
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

you are just pain that your demonic APC party lost osun state
The days of rigging is over for you truly power belong to the people and not the agbado eating god

In a free and fair election in lagos,your god Tinubu will be defeated he has pass his prime already

Mind you I'm not igbo

4 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Telekinetic: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

Save this post!

My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, have you eaten since last week?? Osinwin oya munch! grin

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Babalola0920: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Odin13:
Atiku/Okowa 2023

Apc Na evil

Congratulations Osun State..

E clear

Lol
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by nsiba: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

what a funny joke, Labour party will win this and that, please stop cracking me up cheesy

Crack up and in vain will you labour
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by dawood5solomon: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2022
No room for inconclusive election abegNo room for inconclusive election abeg...
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by RADIO1: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Doyou2019:

NigeriainfoFM has a tonne of callers from the diaspora who actively participate in their programmes from as early as 5AM Nigerian time. Israel, Jakarta, Cyprus,UK, Brussels Italy, USA, name it.
Even though most seem anti-Buhari, but no be lie, Nigerians do love their country, no be small.
When I was in Nigeria I don't care about how the country operates has far I got my bread to eat. But the moment I travel abroad then the game change. Then u will find out the white people as not that intelligent the way we thought dey are. The white government just have good leaders that think about the future of the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Almaigaa: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

you dey mind those dummies, they disgrace their Hero ojukwu, na PO them no go disgrace?

Ebonyi a PDP state then in 2019 didn't turn our because their gov said so yet they expect him to deliver to LP and obi that he detest

even in East PDP will give LP political setback

E don tay wey them dey disgrace their fellow IGBO. During the last APC Primary election. Out of the over 300 IGBO deligates, only one casted his vote for Ogbunanya Onu. Rochas Okorocha and the other two Igbo contestants got zero vote.

All the over 300 Igbo deligates casted their votes for Ahmed Yarima of Zamfara and the Tinubu, wey them they always insult online. Igbo no like themselves at all.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2022
nsiba:

Crack up and in vain will you labour

this is your papa and that dummy pityobi hallmark

they should just hold pityobi when inec is announcing next year when you hear

anambra LP- 4000

Imo LP- 2000

Lagos 4800

Ebonyi 300

Abia 45

you people go weep and carry your Biafra flag next yr
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by morikee: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Jman06:
I was thinking this way before o but looking at the way things are going, Peter Obi might just pull up a surprise come 2023.

THE PEOPLE ARE ANGRY

PS: Some of the factors that may have contributed to APC's loss in this election include:

1. Economic hardship in the country

2. ASUU strike

And You think P.O will is capable of delivering us from all this mess?
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Jman06(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2022
morikee:

And You think P.O will is capable of delivering us from all this mess?
He'll do well if elected
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by newmoney133: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2022
bigcee:

You don't have sense. Mumu, no dey use your emotions dey follow politics.
Hope you have taken your drugs today abi na hunger dey disturb you?
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
let bet 100k Peter will not win 2023

I'll take you up on that action.
Just have my money ready
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by juman(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2022
APC did well in the election.
They got so lot of votes.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

PDP and APC remained two popular parties in Nigeria, NNPP is the third party in Nigeria presently

LP has a better chance in the future not 2023, stop being dumb kid

You are the idiotically dumb one or you'd have realized by now that come 2023 Nigerians will not party, they'd vote the man
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are the idiotically dumb one or you'd have realized by now that come 2023 Nigerians will not party, they'd vote the man

one would have think by now Biafrans would have been evacuating their kinsmen from the zoo to their sovereign Biafran Nation, unfortunately they're dragging in zoo politics

naive cow
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

one would have think by now Biafrans would have been evacuating their kinsmen from the zoo to their sovereign Biafran Nation, unfortunately they're dragging in zoo politics

naive cow

Exactly demonstrating what I'm saying - in your dimwit mind it's all about tribe to everybody, just because it is so to you! Tell me who of the following is an Ipob miscreant:

Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by nsiba: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

this is your papa and that dummy pityobi hallmark

they should just hold pityobi when inec is announcing next year when you hear

anambra LP- 4000

Imo LP- 2000

Lagos 4800

Ebonyi 300

Abia 45

you people go weep and carry your Biafra flag next yr

Confirmed Agbero, mentality=0. Analysis=0
Common sense= -0

Better remain at ojuelegba motor park and stop disgracing your village and family
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by morikee: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jman06:
He'll do well if elected

Time will tell
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
nsiba:

Confirmed Agbero, mentality=0. Analysis=0
Common sense= -0

Better remain at ojuelegba motor park and stop disgracing your village and family

stop identifying me with your family standard of living

so because you live your life as a Tout under Onitsha bridge, manoeuvre Nkpor road to do tax collector doesn't make everyone

pityobi will be badly disgrace in 2023 and you and your likes will cry on his defeat
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Exactly demonstrating what I'm saying - in your dimwit mind it's all about tribe to everybody, just because it is so to you! Tell me who of the following is an Ipob miscreant:

Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Incoming President Tinubu is busy drafting his blueprint ahead of swearing but you're busy making noise

this time you stay googling our incoming president, why not use it to promote your fourth candidate perhaps he will come close third
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by nsiba: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

stop identifying me with your family standard of living

so because you live your life as a Tout under Onitsha bridge, manoeuvre Nkpor road to do tax collector doesn't make everyone

pityobi will be badly disgrace in 2023 and you and your likes will cry on his defeat

Agberos who nu sabi your type, how much u don collect today for road.
Awon owo mi da boys
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

Incoming President Tinubu is busy drafting his blueprint ahead of swearing but you're busy making noise

this time you stay googling our incoming president, why not use it to promote your fourth candidate perhaps he will come close third

Don't you feel embarrassed just saying that: "Incoming President Tinubu".
Here's the person you are supporting to take up the arduous task of being executive manager of Nigeria.
Have you no shame sir?

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't you feel embarrassed just saying that: "Incoming President Tinubu".
Here's the person you are supporting to take up the arduous task of being executive manager of Nigeria.
Have you no shame sir?

look at Anambra roads after Obi exit in Anambra? yet 75bn was in acct doing nothing

ikpeazu refuse to do bridges because your papa no get cars to plight the road yet na Tinubu in his wisdom that brought a lot of initiatives to my region is your headache

no igbo should be talking about shame because you people lack one, how many igbo youths was dump inside oyi river under peter obi watch
mumu people
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
nsiba:

Agberos who nu sabi your type, how much u don collect today for road.
Awon owo mi da boys

the amount your father made yesterday, the dull man you inherited your foolishness from
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

look at Anambra roads after Obi exit in Anambra? yet 75bn was in acct doing nothing

ikpeazu refuse to do bridges because your papa no get cars to plight the road yet na Tinubu in his wisdom that brought a lot of initiatives to my region is your headache

no igbo should be talking about shame because you people lack one, how many igbo youths was dump inside oyi river under peter obi watch
mumu people

See this one. What do Igbos have to do with it?? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TINUBU!! People expire then die!
Awo was great but would you vote Awo for Nigerian president today?? No, because he is dead! Tinubu has no business running for anything, talkless of president. Someone that ought be in the background, directing things, receiving homages, and enjoying his final days with family, instead he's running around pissing on himself all over the place. What a FOOL!
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by orion7: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
membranus:

CAC members will vote them wella.

Forget social media propaganda, Nigerian voters always vote on tribal sentiments and political affliation, so no room for LP in the SW. It is APC for majority, with minority for PDP.

Even in SE and SS, PDP will still win.
lol I am a cac member. Sooooooo. Just ready to cry
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by BluntCrazeMan: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

a Myth

igbo myth

is very easier for southeast to get their Biafra than obi becoming zoo president
I no get strength to talk too much talks
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by luluman: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
APC must win. APC should win. APC will win.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
This one need tramadol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.