Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement (110557 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Collation, Announcement Of Bauchi Results / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Papichulostunne(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

might?

na assumption go wound you people las las, don't surprise LP/obi won't get 40k votes, Sowore might defeat Peter Obi

kwankwaso NNPP is the third force not LP/PO, southeast people have stained peter obi chances of coning third which will elevate his chances in few years time

Still dont take the fact away from what i said. Kapish?.!!
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Still dont take the fact away from what i said. Kapish?.!!

you're a foool to think LP will win presidential election in 2023
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
nsiba:

I talk about u but u talk about my parent doesn't that show you are a bastard and Agbero

why won't I talk about the fools you inherited your foolishness from

stop telling me you dont know your dad, I dont give a damn
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I no get strength to talk too much talks

you will have the strength after the heavy defeat, even the tiny voice will understand politics post 2023 election
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See this one. What do Igbos have to do with it?? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TINUBU!! People expire then die!
Awo was great but would you vote Awo for Nigerian president today?? No, because he is dead! Tinubu has no business running for anything, talkless of president. Someone that ought be in the background, directing things, receiving homages, and enjoying his final days with family, instead he's running around pissing on himself all over the place. What a FOOL!

Igbo have the worse leaders in Nigeria, do you read Ohaneze recognition of Tinubu?

you're a shiit
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't you feel embarrassed just saying that: "Incoming President Tinubu".
Here's the person you are supporting to take up the arduous task of being executive manager of Nigeria.
Have you no shame sir?
a

I'm proud and impressed of Tinubu achievement, I love him, May amadioha punish that scammer that killed igbo youths and dump them in rivers
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Myhusband:

a

I'm proud and impressed of Tinubu achievement, I love him, May amadioha punish that scammer that killed igbo youths and dump them in rivers

You can be proud of Tinubu and love him and at same time acknowledge he's too old and infirm for the arduous job of managing Nigeria
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by BluntCrazeMan: 4:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Myhusband:

you will have the strength after the heavy defeat, even the tiny voice will understand politics post 2023 election
Till then
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by IYDigitskill: 5:48am On Jul 18, 2022
1. Boluwaduro LGA

Register citizen 24329
Acredited citizens 12007

APC 5649
PDP 5860

Substantial vote 11795
Dismissed vote 212
Absolute vote cast 12007
https:///3IOS9jN PDP WIN
Congrats to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke ahead of time.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Papichulostunne(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Myhusband:

you're a foool to think LP will win presidential election in 2023

You dont need insults to pass a point.. I just wonder how you family and friend rate your understanding. Common sense would have made you read properly what i wrote. Where in my statement did i say anything about LP winning the election. I clearly spoke about "VOTING"..

Those who show apathy to political parties vote their person of choice.. Not the party and as such one who voted for Oyetola or Adeleke in Osun can decide to cast his/her vote for Peter Obi..

Bro changer your plug... your dealer if fucking you up with "jankara".. grin grin grin

This is you below.

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by holywind(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
hh why you wan go sleep? Your babe dey around?

Holy fvckk
Yessssssssss
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Papichulostunne:

You dont need insults to pass a point.. I just wonder how you family and friend rate your understanding. Common sense would have made you read properly what i wrote. Where in my statement did i say anything about LP winning the election. I clearly spoke about "VOTING"..

Those who show apathy to political parties vote their person of choice.. Not the party and as such one who voted for Oyetola or Adeleke in Osun can decide to cast his/her vote for Peter Obi..

Bro changer your plug... your dealer if fucking you up with "jankara".. grin grin grin

This is you below.

absolute thrash, writing jargons with confidence

dummy
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can be proud of Tinubu and love him and at same time acknowledge he's too old and infirm for the arduous job of managing Nigeria

Yahaya bello is younger than Umahi and Umahi outclass him in governance

is more of common sense alaye, who age epp
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
nsiba:

I know.my dad is dead unlike mine that was killed during robbery after raping my ashawo mother at gun point

may his soul rest in peace
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by PoliteActivist: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Myhusband:

Yahaya bello is younger than Umahi and Umahi outclass him in governance

is more of common sense alaye, who age epp

The words are "TOO OLD". Neither of the two is too old or too young so age doesn't matter. But when someone starts publicly pissing on themselves and always in France for medicals, they are too old! (See below)

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The words are "TOO OLD". Neither of the two is too old or too young so age doesn't matter. But when someone starts publicly pissing on themselves and always in France for medicals, they are too old! (See below)

don't worry you people will be alright las las
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Hitblaz: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Papichulostunne(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Myhusband:

absolute thrash, writing jargons with confidence

dummy

SMH.. How old are you btw..
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Papichulostunne:

SMH.. How old are you btw..

older than the most sensible person left in your family. go and play with your toys kid

stop making noise
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Papichulostunne(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

older than the most sensible person left in your family. go and play with your toys kid

stop making noise

I take it you are the most sensible in your family too..

Greet your dum fvck of a dad for me. And your gullible Mum for getting married to your dum fvck of a dad giving birth to a douchebag like you. Smh. grin

In the end you will still take after him as goat no fit born dog..

From your moniker i take it this is what you grew up hearing your mum call him.. "MyHusband" just to remind herself that she done marry be say she done marry.. Haha.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Papichulostunne:

I take it I'm the most sensible in my family too..

Greeting my dum fvck of a dad for me. And my gullible Mum for getting married to my dum fvck of a dad giving birth to a douchebag like me. Smh. grin

In the end i will still take after him as goat no fit born dog..

From your moniker i take it this is what you grew up hearing your mum call him.. "MyHusband" just to remind herself that she done marry be say she done marry.. Haha.

please stop exposing those cow that born you by mistake publicly, even though you inherited their foolishness but at least keep what you're writing about them in private

enough said
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Papichulostunne(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

please stop exposing those cow that born you by mistake publicly, even though you inherited their foolishness but at least keep what you're writing about them in private

enough said

So also you keep your stack idiotic family disgrace private.. E go be grin

Nuff said.!
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by VimonitionTech(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
In a bid for a free and fair election let us also consider installing cctv at polling center to enable nabbing corrupt practices wink

For your installation and enquiries I am your sure plug
Contact us at Vimonition.com

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by nsiba: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Myhusband:

may his soul rest in peace

Is that all, come make I break that you lizard head with 2by2, useless punk ass pri*ck
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
nsiba:

Is that all, come make I break that you lizard head with 2by2, useless punk ass pri*ck

all this is your father's biography?
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Papichulostunne:

So also you keep your stack idiotic family disgrace private.. E go be grin

Nuff said.!

you're surely inexperienced cretin, when you leave your father's house you go get sense
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Akugbe123(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
I don't think lp will win 2023 election.
engineerboat:
Good evening, gradually we are getting to the point for offical announcement of result by INEC

COllation about to start now at INEC Osogbo Collation Center

Stay tuned for more update.

INEC - Result viewing portal: https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/62d1c3bb2cc4ff0df57802d1

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by nsiba: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Myhusband:

all this is your father's biography?

Son of a notorious ashowo and dead armed robber talking
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by Myhusband(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2022
nsiba:

Son of a notorious ashowo and dead armed robber talking

really that's your mom and dad job? they must be a cruel human being

no wonder you're completely dumb
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement by nsiba: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Myhusband:

really that's your mom and dad job? they must be a cruel human being

no wonder you're completely dumb

I like you confessional statements but fact is you are still useless human being

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Labour Party Calls For Cancellation Of Presidential Election / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.