Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) (2269 Views)

Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? / If I Find Out You've Been Faking Orgasm,that's The End Of The Relationship. / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking An Orgasm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by SultanOfPuna: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
When you Bleep a girl really good.
If she is shouting and making noise up and down. Red flag!!! She is faking it

If she begins to moan then goes silent then opens her mouth wide in amazement while her eyes start closing and opening as she gasp for air.
Then my guy you are hitting her gspot!!
That face she makes without saying anything as she gasp for breath means your rod is taking her to cloud 9

But if she is shouting, Bleep me harder, yes baby, Bleep mee. All na scam.
A woman who is in cloud 9 dosent say anything. They just moan and gasp for breath.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by SultanOfPuna: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is the number one sign that a woman is having real orgasm

Closed Eyes and Opened Mouth

If she is shouting " oh yeah, go daddy, Bleep me harder, yes baby..na lie .PURE SCAM

If she is collecting real gbola, she will not have time to shout and make noise.
Her face must be like this
Mouth open gasping for air
Eyes closed
Like she is lost in a trance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by KiNg0G: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Prrof 1
you don fûck your cousin finish?
incest bastard

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Kingpin1000: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When you Bleep a girl really good.
If she is shouting and making noise up and down. Red flag!!! She is faking it

If she begins to moan then goes silent then opens her mouth wide in amazement while her eyes start closing and opening as she gasp for air.
Then my guy you are hitting her gspot!!
That face she makes without saying anything as she gasp for breath means your rod is tsking her to cloud 9

But if she is shouting, Bleep me harder, yes baby, Bleep mee. All na scam.
A woman who is in cloud 9 dosent say anything. They just moan and gasp for breath.
If you are not a woman you are not supposed to be telling us this shit.. every woman has different means of burning out that fire, some starts talking gibberish, some dey even speak their language sef. Don't you know some guys moan while having sex.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by SultanOfPuna: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

If you are not a woman you are not supposed to be telling us this shit.. every woman has different means of burning out that fire, some starts talking gibberish, some dey even speak their language sef. Don't you know some guys moan while having sex.
My point is if she is talking trash all the time during sex and dosent have her eyes closed while her mouth open gapsing for air.
Then she is just helping your small ego
Because she want you to cum quick and stop disturbing her with your tiny penis.
Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by SultanOfPuna: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
KiNg0G:

you don fûck your cousin finish?

incest bastard
Hwfar bro, your mama still dey do olosho
I loss her number, and rain dey fall.
U fit tell her make she show my house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Olachase(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omo he be like say na University of puna this op go hoo I fear who no fear you grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by SultanOfPuna: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olachase:
Omo he be like say na University of puna this op go hoo I fear who no fear you grin grin
Experience is the best teacher wink
Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
You try.
Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Broveens42(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olachase:

He came out with a first class in punology, but He's still looking for job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Broveens42(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Olachase:

He came out with a first class in punology, but He's still looking for a job
Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Op, u are right

Women are different, so also their expression of orgasm

U cannot use the example u gave above, as a proof that she orgasmed

Some women may just open there mouth wide open like that,sometimes due to pain, not only orgasm
Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Crimpsy:

Some women may just open there mouth wide open like that,sometimes due to pain, not only orgasm

Haha!

They are like, "God let this man stop"...
Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Haha!

They are like, "God let this man stop"...
yeah

Some might be in pain,

And Might not want to tell the man, so as not to bruise his ego

So they bear it(while the man thinks he is working well)

1 Like

Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by SultanOfPuna: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Crimpsy:
Op, u are right

Women are different, so also their expression of orgasm

U cannot use the example u gave above, as a proof that she orgasmed

If she pushes you back then iys because of pain.
If she opens her mouth like this without screaming for pain. It means she is enjoying it very well
Re: How To Know If She Is Faking Orgasm.(100% Proof) by SultanOfPuna: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Crimpsy:
yeah

Some might be in pain,

And Might not want to tell the man, so as not to bruise his ego

So they bear it(while the man thinks he is working well)
Not entirely true
If she is feeling pain, she will push you off gently. Push you back so u dont hit her cervix

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us, Someone Might Just Help You In The Comment Section / Am I The Only One Who finds women who has stretch marks attractive? / Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.