Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? (769 Views)

Is Handjob From You Girlfriend Masturbation? / In Pain After Handjob / How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? by Williams33(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is menstubation and handjob same thing and which one is advisable??
Re: Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? by blazingblender(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
MENstubation
Lol
At first I thought it was menstruation
Re: Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? by advanceDNA: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Williams33:
Is menstubation and handjob same thing and which one is advisable??

Mastúrbation is self pleasure...

once another person is in the equation, and no matter how she's touching you ...its not mastúrbation

1 Like

Re: Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
@williams33 boy your ass needs serious deliverance through hardcore drilling and matching
Re: Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? by Williams33(m): 2:22am On Jul 17, 2022
But does the handjob affect anything??
Mastúrbation is self pleasure...

once another person is in the equation, and no matter how she's touching you ...its not mastúrbation [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Selling My App For ₦20k. I Seriously Need Money / Sweet In The Class / Only A Divorce Will Help I Know, But I’m Scared To Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.