Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award (40776 Views)

Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival / Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For Ncaa's 'woman Of The Year' Award (photos) / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by FLYFIRE(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
But they WILL ARREST ANYONE PREACHING JESUS CHRIST IN THE STREETS

3 Likes

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga it is not ok.
This is Confusion on top abomination.
This Evil and it is sickening and disgusting!

The school did no wrong. Young America's Foundation should shut the fvck up!

You, the Assistant Jesus should shut the fvck up also!
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by frugal(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is cheating.
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Oceanjagaban: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you want to change from a man to a woman or from a woman to a man,contact me,it's just 2500 naira

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by HBB1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
So what should we do with this News, Preacher-of-Doom?

undecided
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Telekinetic: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Moh247: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is what the devil wants to spread in the world... Confusion.

How will a man compete against a woman, Soon abuse and assualt of women by transgender would also be allowed

We wonder why women are suddenly angry and becoming feminist

Is their common sense to all this Bobriskness
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Mariangeles(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

America is sick!

Now women are being suppressed in the name of LGBTQ!

Okay naa, it's their country.

Very soon, women will stop competing because they can't win.

I hope they won't bring this nonsense to the World Cup, because FIFA won't accept this rubbish!

Even if they do, nations will boycott.
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Moh247: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

If APC is allowed to rule these are the sort of things they will allow...

Lol

Looking for cheap likes again
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Righteousness2(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hear this! You need Help. Run to JESUS quickly so you will quit talking nonsense
Chijeep:

Note this, transgender is different from crossdresser.
Trans were born with the opposite sex organs. In other word, they're natural and most of them are forced to love themselves as they're all rejected in their surroundings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by kingamaa(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Confused people with mental health issues everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by edward1106(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Next is Bobrisky winning the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria
BOb aint a transgender.
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Biglittlelois(f): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chijeep:

Note this, transgender is different from crossdresser.
Trans were born with the opposite sex organs. In other word, they're natural and most of them are forced to love themselves as they're all rejected in their surroundings.

Wrong, very wrong,

Transgender is a general term that describes people whose gender identity, or their internal sense of being male, female, or something else, does not match the sex they were assigned at birth

Transgender is an identity, they are not born with the opposite sex organ, they are not natural.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by tnerro1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Useless people, just imagine say Messi wake up one day say him be woman and wan play for women football, Messi go dey score 50 goals per game.

Would they say that is fair to women football?

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Chijeep(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hear this! You need Help. Run to JESUS quickly so you will quit talking nonsense
Over righteousness will not kill you. Google transgender yourself.
Don't judge what you're ignorant of.
THAT'S THE LITTLE CAKE I GIFT YOU.

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Moh247: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Nothing cheap about over 600 people agreeing with Me for cautioning you.

Means you need to check yourself and wonder why do many people don't like you. I would be worried too if over 600 people hated me .

Just saying

Lol

You really need to seek a therapist... For your own mental health

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by tnerro1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
By the way , can a transgender woman be accused of raping a woman?
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
We indeed are in the end time, I see the rapture happening sooner than expected.

This I have seen.
are u d next Righteousness2 we shld be looking up to or we shld wait 4 anoda?
undecided

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by BreakingNews21: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Seems like Lucifer is on extended vacation over in Yankee land. wink

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Nyascobar1414: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
We indeed are in the end time, I see the rapture happening sooner than expected.

This I have seen.

Prophet, tell me about myself
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Biglittlelois(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
tnerro1:
By the way , can a transgender woman be accused of raping a woman?

What has rape got to do with gender

4 Likes

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Chijeep(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Wrong, very wrong,

Transgender is a general term that describes people whose gender identity, or their internal sense of being male, female, or something else, does not match the sex they were assigned at birth

Transgender is an identity, they are not born with the opposite sex organ, they are not natural.
Have you met one before?
If No, then you need to make proper research.
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Justbehave(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kobojunkie won't say anything here now.
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na dem wey bring am so na dem go use their hand end the madness
Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Chiffy: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
iTearHerToto:
That nigga finer than all NL babes. Zero cap angry

Such a fool

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by Biglittlelois(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chijeep:

Have you met one before?
If No, then you need to make proper research.

You are funny

A transgender will tell you he doesn't feel he is in the right body, then identify with the other gender, and vice versa

You clearly do not know that "trans" in the "gender" means "transform to another gender".

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Lia Thomas Nominated For NCAA's 'Woman Of The Year' Award by siofra(f): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jim99:
Just goes to show that men are the best at everything.

Even the best cooks are men.

Feminists would be gnashing their teeth bcuz of this.

Trans women invading women spaces and dominating. Now they'll know what it feels like when they invade men spaces.

This is why I don't like this transgenderism.

It's misogyny if you look very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram / Rohr Bans Players From Eating Goat Meat & Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.