Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness (41508 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2022
This is not Christianity but religion. It is their day of joy, why turn it to sadness for them?

A firm reprimand is enough in matters like this.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by FashionCookie(f): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Is it by force to wed in the Church?
Abeg make them gettat!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by muykem: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2022
They will join them together in the Pastor office. Winner against anything called indiscipline or Africa time.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Toktee(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Mokason288:
Fine couple grin

I’m sure the pastor is jealous of them

2015 Dominion Church Resident Pastor in Asaba was Mad and Furious at my brother for getting married to a girl from Christ Embassy Church

Imagine if my brother and his wife were just a minute late

A lot of pastors are mentally unstable
Abeg go rest, Africa mentality.

Rules is Rules.
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by FashionCookie(f): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2022
cRobo:
Do your traditional marriage and forget church wedding
I tire o...we just want to copy everything. As if we can live by it's rules...(the bed undefiled...for better for worse bla bla bla bla) and soon they'll start doing something else. undecided
Mtchewww
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Streett: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Church these days dey do Wetin Jesus no send them …

Exercising useless dirty mumu power , Power weh dem no fit use tackle bad leaders but on innocent citizens weh try gather money organize small wedding!

So dem wan tell me say if na Otedola pikin wedding shey dem go cancel am?

Very dirty bad smelling hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Ckonnet: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Did they investigate the reason why they arrived late.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Toktee(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2022
WrittyWritter:
Winners don't play with time..that is why they say Winners time.. 9 am is 9 am.

If we have service by 9 am..by 8: 59.. "Hallelujah".. even if it is one person in the church grin
I am more than a conqueror.

This is not mosque where some arrives when others are leaving cos them don finished prayers. grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Toktee(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Ckonnet:
Did they investigate the reason why they arrived late.
Why should they do that?

Whey them no call the pastor If at all there was a problem?

Check well, the lady is at fault.
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Fearyourcreator: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Mokason288:
Fine couple grin

2015 Dominion Church Resident Pastor in Asaba was Mad and Furious at my brother for getting married to a girl from Christ Embassy Church

And you want a better Nigeria
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Fahdiga:
The rule is rule.
"the rule is the rule",doer that gives the pastor the power no to join them together?.lets try to do things without religious entanglement.these folks came willingly for their weeding.things like this won't happen with the whites who claim to introduce religion to you.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by IgOga(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Thr sabbath is made for man....man is not made for the sabbath....rule can't be more important than the joy of a holy matrimony....pharisee full naija sha

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Toktee(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Streett:
Church these days dey do Wetin Jesus no send them …

Exercising useless dirty mumu power , Power weh dem no fit use tackle bad leaders but on innocent citizens weh try gather money organize small wedding!

So dem wan tell me say if na Otedola pikin wedding shey dem go cancel am?

Very dirty bad smelling hypocrisy
The way u sound sef no resembles a believer.

Make them go do traditional marriage and keep elders waiting.
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Fearyourcreator: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Make dem go another church jor!
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Innobee99(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2022
KristaPretty:
The height of indiscipline. If you check it may be the bride delaying with her nonsense makeup or eyelash
Is that enough reason not to we'd them.

If Jesus can forgive his killers, who then is a Pastor that can't forgive just because of lateness?
END TIME GOSPEL

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Fearyourcreator: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2022
muykem:
They will join them together in the Pastor office. Winner against anything called indiscipline or Africa time.
How people still blame the church on this thread says a lot about many youth... Its really disheartenin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Blue3k(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2022
So many weirdos using religion to justify the couples nonsense. If you don't show up on time you risk your appointments being canceled. It doesn't matter if its a doctor's appointment or haircut. Nobody thinks the pastor didn't have other things to do with their day?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Business is business, keep your personal off social gatherings....
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by alibiz: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Its actually wrong to be late in any function.
But the pastor should have taken it easy with them its their day.
On like my pastor they will pay for coming late befor the congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2022
KristaPretty:
The height of indiscipline. If you check it may be the bride delaying with her nonsense makeup or eyelash
They will still go back home and fvck.

Fvck appointment can never be postponed... NEVER cool

Wish Dem a happy illegal fvcking till further notice cool
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Mokason288:
Fine couple grin

Exactly. The madness manifests when you least expect it.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Jokerman(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Foolish Nigerian overdo churches sometimes....

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Samskid310(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Winners Pastor to the couple;

Go home
We don’t do that thing no more
Don’t call our 234
Cos some other couples need our love
And you never gon be enough
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Ckonnet: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Toktee:
Why should they do that?

Whey them no call the pastor If at all there was a problem?

Check well, the lady is at fault.

Did you confirm from the pastor also that they didn't call him smiley
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Kurt92: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2022
duduade:

I can see you a female

Why take it personally
she’s pained female fir that matter oo girls n jealousy eh
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Slimwhyt(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2022
WrittyWritter:
Winners don't play with time..that is why they say Winners time.. 9 am is 9 am.

If we have service by 9 am..by 8: 59.. "Hallelujah".. even if it is one person in the church grin

I swear. You got it well grin
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by OPICANTO2223: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2022
If it's sowing of seed or tithe worth millions of naira, the pastor will definitely wait for days

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by agboghai: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Most churches do insist you deposit some cash as lateness fee before the wedding. In the event you are late, you forfeit the cash, and when you are not, you get your cash back. If the couple deposit like 100k as the lateness fee, maybe them for come early.
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by Traplord09: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Offpoint1:
Indiscipline should never be condone in any place.
If you can't keep to time to an occasion or events, it shows you have no regards for the event, host or organizer. If for any reason there's unforseen circumstances, you should inform your host ahead.

They wouldn't dare to go to an interview late and keep the HR waiting.

The pastor at the other hand should have chosen other form of punishment instead of refusing to join them. Relocating wedding at the die-minute can cause a lot of inconvenience to the guests.

Are you God to say what we or what we not be
Even de pastor na scam too

Without the people da can never be anythin call churchs.

To me I rather do de right of de tradition marriage then church marriage...

Without de right of de father there's nothin call church..

Place of business.....
Re: Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness by mikool007(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Honestly life isn't hard, why do we make it harder on ourselves as Africans, isn't this a little extreme

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.