Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70127 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by saintruky(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
STFU beast ...check my dp ( ask ur soul if I am ready for great Amun•etseræu ) and for ur info I first registered here in 2009, I have dealt psychologically with genuises not to talk of a dull african tribal maggot owner of this dumb quote I am replying .

Sister be calming down na... Na person pikin u dey finish so oo... Chai... There's God ooo
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Esama: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Did he beat him just look the way he look unkempt despite the money he stolen? If its a free man he will never worrying about the man.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2022
What that guy did was wrong you don't record anyone without their permission that is privacy violation and the store or Aregbe can petition any available officer on patrol that the guy is violating his privacy.
I know our politicians are shit but that was a very wrong way to go about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Lekan239(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2022
heendrix:

The big Question is, if he was in Nigeria would Aregbe had given him the benefit of audience?? Aregbe was only trying to fake Mr gentle and civilized in which I'm glad the guy rebuffed

The advantage of what this guy has done is, the same way politicians cage we Nigerians will be melted back to them likewise. as to them hiding from the public anytime they're abroad thereby limiting their sense of security and freedom abroad, they'll be forced to enjoy the bad they created here esp when they leave office

Also, Ekwerenmadu was b!tch slapped in Germany, Madueke forced to quit her jogging exercise in the UK, Aregbe harassed in the US. if this trend continues to every visiting politician abroad, they'd be forced to sit up and atleast have the understanding of nothing last forever
yes you are right, treating the politicians likewise will make them stop going to other countries and co. But the statement that guy is making is awkward and funny "this is America it's a free world I can do anything I want and go Scot free"
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Beosten(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
So sorry I was carried away !!! My soul has many things on it .Take care I wanna meditate before my meals

You are still building your powers.... Who doesn't?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by tctrills: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise
He is a public figure and I guess he was recorded in public. We do it every time to celebs
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2022
MosakuAW:
Naija Politicians!

Just see how humbled he was @the beginning of the video, he even asked the guy to take a seat till the woman gave him a little power to ginger his shouting.

You can never see them eat in a public spaces in Nigeria just like he did in the video. In naija with tax payers money, you will see 2 to 5 security personnel surround him. May God continue to shame them one by one.

Awon agbaya oniranu jati jati.

grin To say the truth, the guy recording him is a real trouble maker, what he dare not do in Naija, he shall what to prove to Aregbesola that, he has no power over him right there in the US

You sounded so bitter.......... Hope all is well sha?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by sukkot: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
stupid monkey. this why i try to avoid nigerians outside of nigeria. they dont have situational awareness or public shame. look at this monkey in a public space where everyone is acting with dignity, but his laCK
OF situational awareness and lack of dignity makes him scream and shout in a public space. and who told you you have a right to put a camera in any mans face anywhere in the civilized world ? thats an invasion of privacy and in florda or states with concealed carry they can kill you for putting a camera in someones face. they will just say i thought it was a weapon. this stupid idiot had a golden opportunity to make a frend and make his life better but he ruined it. aregbe told you to sit besde him. you could have entertained him and cracked jokes and become his friend and tell him about your hardship in america as he was alone there, i promise you when he is leaving he would dip his hand in his agbada and giive you 10,000 dollars. but this fool just ruined the opportunity.

but then again all is destiny. so this event was destined to happen

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by babtoundey(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
The guy is even saying nonsense with confidence. "This is America I can do what I like". He should go and steal or rob because he's in America where every stupidity is allowed.

A stupid person like him doesn't deserve a space in any civilised society.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Bridget95:
Aregbesola should have nothing to worry about this,he is supposed to be happy that someone is recording a white bearded he-goat jihadist like him

He's a he-goat because he is a man with beard, right?
And he's a jihadist because he's a Muslim, right? Many of you are just plain stupid and religious fanatics.
BTW: Just for your information, Aregbe resurrected traditional religion in Osun state.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by sorepco(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2022
See eh bro. In tge Western world you can record anything in public. If it were a private setting you cannot record though!

able20 post=1148062th11:
Most Nigerians in America are very funny.
The Bushman was hard shouting this is America , but he was seen violating someome else's privacy
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by erai30(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=sorosoke101 post=114805927]But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise

I'm sure you are one of those people bringing the downfall of this country, how can a former governor leave his state to another country, when there is an election. He should have carried 12 mopol, 12 DSS, 24 Amotekun and the whole barracks, so that they can't record him. Clear conscience fears no accusations.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Ofadaman(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Even if what the guy did is wrong, I think he's trying to prove a point to him. As much as I hate to see people's right trampled upon, anything to stick it to these politicians is very much welcomed
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by lomprico(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Igbos don't love themselves. lipsrsealed
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Toktee(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise
This is America, and the idiot is a public servant.
Which law say is wrong in America.?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Fearyourcreator: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...shut up ,I don't do this but I am ready to fight u dull Nigerians now ...Do you know what diaspora face all because likes of aregbesola made living hell in Nigeria? ...the pains,the Disgrace and anguish is second to none.
Aregbesola isn't just a someone but a tinubu drug boy boy thief ...I know him well in 1996 before my numerous trip .
Make we all dey calm down ooo...
Wetin me I dey expect people outside this country supposed dey do na to dey kill this policians and their families there for us.... But na burger una go dey chop up and down... Person wey dem supposed shot for there ... Na record that one dey record
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Court kwa?
People been shot for less
I pray to Almighty God that it's my phone that you smash

Na that day you go learn craze pass craze
No be by mouth

Interesting! But you overlooked one important message in your comment: that guy recording him could could have been shot. Is that not your message? grin grin grin
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by kowalsky: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

And you think that is the best way to address him? For real? Are we really educated at all in this country?

So, to what end is the video?

I cannot believe I share same country with some class of people.

Did you see where the man even offered him space to sit down?
Will that not be an opportunity to kindly tell him you want to have him on video so that he can explain or address your grievances the best way he can and leave the judgement for the rest of us to decide?

Lol. Fooll!
It's this same can do spirit for negotiations and 'addressing grievances' that these senile old men have exploited to loot your collective futures.

You're here campaigning for negotiations meanwhile theyve jettisoned abroad with all your monies and your daughters.

Use your money to fund their extravagant lives, then cum on your daughters back after a day spent hunting new kidneys for their frail old bodies.

Like that dude rightly said, y'all, most notably Nigerian males, are WEAK destitutes. Your fetish is being dominated by testosterone deficient bags of skeletons.

You worship money. You'll gladly pimpp your wives to these men, have them fvck** all holes for whatever pennies these men offer.

You've been negotiating and organizing meetings with these bastards for years now. They've given you the go around, pilfered your future and fvcked your mothers, your wives, your daughter's tight pvssy and you've refused to grow wise.

Keep negotiating fool! When you're done riding old c#cks remember to wipe the cvm off your loosened butthole. Fool
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Fearyourcreator: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:
Even though, you are in america does not give you the right to record someone without his permission, Adeko dere Ode.
Lolzzzz
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Fearyourcreator: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... industrial revolution saw youths killing their politicians that's y their politicians are scared of looting but over there in ur blackmonkey cage u pray for them to stop stealing instead of cook their meats in a huge beseemer pot.

If u aren't taking side with them wat happened to killing ur politicians 4 brighter future,he recorded him n u are shouting about me...wat if he slaps him u send curse holyghost against him right?
Are you a Nigerian
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by tete7000(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:
Even though, you are in america does not give you the right to record someone without his permission, Adeko dere Ode.

Aregbesola should sue the guy in America and let their court decides who is wrong. I think that is better than Nigerians arguing on Nairalan. That aside, I think it is however good that these guys can be demistified somewhere else outside this country. They feel too powerful over here. By the way why was he so worried about someone recording him? He gave the guy the relevance he wanted. He could have ignored him, what was he afraid of? A public figure? That people should not see him eating out in America?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by KosiGee(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2022
That man (video recorder) was very rude and foolish.
How do you approach someone and the first hello you say to the person was “Are you Aregbesola”?….that was very rude, he has no manners…followed by his aggression and ‘this is American, this is not Nigeria”

What an idiot. I wish someone knocked that phone off his hand, smash it and knock the devil out of him.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2022
sorepco:
See eh bro. In tge Western world you can record anything in public . If it were a private setting you cannot record though!

By putting the cemera in his face? I don't think you're correct
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Arysexy(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2022
grin

He is swallowing amala and ewedu in Amirika to celebrate Oyetola/ APC loss and you want to record him?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by virginchaser(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2022
The boy stylishly walked away when he realized he was recording in a private institution.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by byteem: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2022
all of them deserve that treatment .. give them no space after ruining the country the go abroad and expect serenity.. idoits

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Bigkoko: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Don't allow them peace of mind!
The jihadist should be vacationing in Saudi Arabia or Iran, not land of the free!

They destroy the country and look for sane countries to cool off!
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Jomonix: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Not right at all. That guy is plain stupid.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2022
zickyclef:
Ppl like problem aswear
Illiterate forming American
He can sue bro

No he can’t. He was in a public space.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2022
The law is simple
Anything that is in public which I can "record" with my eyes I can record with my phone.

If I can see you I can record you.

If I can see you it is a public place and so talking about "Privacy" is moot

So the question is
What is a public place as defined by law?.

That is why we were able to get the video of the police killing leading to the black lives matter issue

Even the police cannot tell you not to film them

Once you step out of your house you can be filmed

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Vulcan24(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerian leaders are full of guilt and paranoid
Something he should have just make a funny remark and get everyone laughing

He has no humor and social skills, he's just too tight and strung like a muscled goat

I trust the white guys they would land you one sarcasm with a smile
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!

No, he would’ve smashed the guy’s phone and been arrested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.