Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs (737 Views)

Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause / Lionel Messi Angry At Barcelona Fans Outside Camp Nou (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo Dedicates Juventus' 36th Italian Title To The Fans As He Eyes Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs by Badguy77(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Barcelona have confirmed an agreement to sign Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich as Xavi’s rebuild at Camp Nou continues apace. The confirmation of the deal comes at the end of a saga which began before even the 2021-22 season was over, and ends with Barca once more having a modern icon of the game on their books, a year on from Lionel Messi's departure.
Re: Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs by Badguy77(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Up Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs by BeanmanX(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
U understand?
Re: Good News To Barcelona Fans As Lewandowski Signs by BeanmanX(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
U understand?
Not really

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal & Ghanian International Footballer; Partey accused of Sexual Assault / I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , / Transfer Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.