Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat (32515 Views)

Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car / If Not For My Kidney Who Are You – Some Nigerians Mocks Pastor Odumeje / ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by Jack500: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Even the greedy thief that paid him is receiving his own dosage.

They said Tinibu getting away with all his political steps and calculations but it's a lie from pit of hell...

1. He failed with Atiku under ACN in 2007

2. He failed in Oyo state in 2019

3. He failed in Edo state

4. He failed with Ngige under ACN in Anambra state

5. He failed in Ondo state under Mimiko administration.

6, He Failed Again With Oyetola of his own state, Osun State

I know Tinubu is tormenting people like you grin grin.

Don't worry, 2023 is here, you will finally bury your head in shame
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by TheboyGhost(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Summary of the news my people.

Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by kingsceemark(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I came across this pic on facebook about the guy and Apc, that fight broke out between the dude and some Apc Yoruba miscreants, the guy said that Apc refused to pay him the agreed amount they promised him, that they beat the singer black and blue

Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by uyimove19(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
confused human being
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by Bignuell(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Most of una for this thread just dey wail. Portable got paid, some y'all mother's, father's, yourselves are still gonna vote apc or even escoBAT but shi shi, una generation no go see. His fault was calling out papa ifeanyi, but it was also low for papa ifeanyi to unfollow him. Y'all celebrity stans are something else, you hold fault for someone you dislike. Davido that racksterli paid for a shout out and the said racksterli still carry una money run, wetin una talk. Nonsense stans
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by AntiTerrorist: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
ccffwx:
Someone check on , omenka, madridguy and their ilk. Gbogbo won ti lule bayi.
heliues grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by edosignature(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations to PDP... Power to the People.

Vote ATIKU Abubakar come 2023.
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by gracealonev: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Even the greedy thief that paid him is receiving his own dosage.

They said Tinibu getting away with all his political steps and calculations but it's a lie from pit of hell...

1. He failed with Atiku under ACN in 2007

2. He failed in Oyo state in 2019

3. He failed in Edo state

4. He failed with Ngige under ACN in Anambra state

5. He failed in Ondo state under Mimiko administration.

6, He Failed Again With Oyetola of his own state, Osun State

He failed with Ribadu in 2011
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by Sucre6: 1:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
One reason I like Portable is because he no send ur papa...give am money e go campaign for both APC and PDP at the same time...

E go hold broom for right hand, hold umbrella with left dey dance naked

This is politics bro, e get things way u suppose avoid, give ceazar what belong to him and God what belongs to him, they fit kill this guy because of this silly move, he should be careful, he's a loud mouth
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by paradigmshift(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Werey too don shift the mocking to the new national joke called EscoBAT

He actually brought out the envy side of him on how davido is Daddy boy and he did it himself

That was personal and showed his dark mind
leave portable my brother, many people know am say e no get sense ...
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by brizziedos(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Get $25 when you sign up here https://eq-task.buzz/95208740389202 and withdraw it instantly
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by Okobola146: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2022
ccffwx:
Someone check on , omenka, madridguy and their ilk. Gbogbo won ti lule bayi.
I saw mannabbqgrils standing near the third mainland Bridge
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by Jmichael1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dat guy no send anybody ooh....
no hw no hw,the least 1m cum boad for he side
Re: Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat by binahmad262: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
edosignature:
Congratulations to PDP... Power to the People.

Vote ATIKU Abubakar come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guccy Branch: #GuccyBranchCaptionChallenge Trends On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Had A Secret Wedding In Portugal - Naijagists.com Claims / ‘My Mom Wonders Why I’m Still Single At 38′ – Nonso Diobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.